princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by princessunara

seriously she rocked today!! wow wow!!
i thought every single word she said today was true! a truth all of her family members should hear loud n clear!
she told a few truths.
yah few onlyLOL, not everything, in fact I thought she was great but she stuck to the facts, they have cut her out of the family, she goes home in the afternoon just to be with her maternal family and they tell her leave go back, she asks for husband to get job in the company they remove him after one day, rakhi she gets 11 rupees, I know she spoilt her reputation, but the Modi's are wealthy they have left they daughter in the slums, no a/c in the house, with that stingy Urmila...she deserves more as a family member a house a car something.

After all they brought her up to be used to those things, she had her own car to drive around in to college, go around town, all of sudden she has nothing, and she's trying to find a way to maintain that standard of living, but they want to stop her from doing this also, so that she remains under Urmila's thumb, I agree they have no right, it's up to Dhawal and her to sort out a way of protecting her when she goes on modelling assignments. 

oh also they all seem to forget that she is the sister of the same guy who actually wiped the seat of the rickshaw before he got in to it!!remember Aham with Gopi on her 1st day to skul?LOL n they expect her to fit in perfectly to the chawl life style!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1sam990sandyuk

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Snehabr

i thought every single word she said today was true! a truth all of her family members should hear loud n clear!
she told a few truths.

I agree.. But I feel that Dhawal is going to support her this time...and their relationship will change Approve

exactly he looked from the moment the episode started that he wanted to talk to kinjal...so even i think he is gonna help her go ahead with this..
n it was clear from his face he though Aham was way out of line to slap his wife..n i really hope this will make their marriage life better..

True...It wouldn't have been nice if he would have told Ahem...thats it was not right for him to slap his wife... Dhawal is a very nice simple man... I hope this entire track will lead Kinjal and Dhawal having a good marriage at the end Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1sam990sandyukever

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

i would have been a piece of cake if she had revealed more screats of trying to ruin aham and gopi's relationship.

i wish...but well that part never came up cz the direction of the discussion was completely different...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyuk

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

she told a few truths.
yah few onlyLOL, not everything, in fact I thought she was great but she stuck to the facts, they have cut her out of the family, she goes home in the afternoon just to be with her maternal family and they tell her leave go back, she asks for husband to get job in the company they remove him after one day, rakhi she gets 11 rupees, I know she spoilt her reputation, but the Modi's are wealthy they have left they daughter in the slums, no a/c in the house, with that stingy Urmila...she deserves more as a family member a house a car something.

After all they brought her up to be used to those things, she had her own car to drive around in to college, go around town, all of sudden she has nothing, and she's trying to find a way to maintain that standard of living, but they want to stop her from doing this also, so that she remains under Urmila's thumb, I agree they have no right, it's up to Dhawal and her to sort out a way of protecting her when she goes on modelling assignments. 

oh also they all seem to forget that she is the sister of the same guy who actually wiped the seat of the rickshaw before he got in to it!!remember Aham with Gopi on her 1st day to skul?LOL n they expect her to fit in perfectly to the chawl life style!

Exactly Sunara, the Modi's are touch me nots, look at their house it's immaculate and they left her in the slums with people walking around her window day in day out, peeping in and everything, she's had to adjust a lot, because her mother said, and today all she was saying is that, and I think because of her tone of voice, they have finally realised what is Kinjal's life now and the fix she is in. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyukprincessunara

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
kinjal's dialouges were strong but acting wise i think she is just average ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
kinjal character was excellent today...

i always hated kinjal track...but today she made sense...

woow what a realisation given to her so called izzatdaar mom and bhai...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1sam990sandyukprincessunara-Nafisa-

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
kinjal had done her share of faults. Koki did not willingly get her married to Daval, she was forced due to Kinjal's rutlessness. it was even ok not giving her loads of money and facilities, becoz urmila would have greedily demanded more. But Koki has no right to ask her not to do modelling. If Kinjal wants to make some money and do modelling hen it is her choice, only Dawal can question her, Dawal is a nice bloke but his mistake was marrying a girl without cleraly finding out her consent.

So speaking properly no one can question Kinjal. When she did mistakes, no one supported her. They got her married against her wishes to save their reputation, so now she has the right to make or break her own life.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1sam990sandyukgohem123-Nafisa-

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Kinjal said it all - i now forgive her for that pre wedding stutter ' maa mujhe kuch kahein hain' when she took WEEKS to tell them shes not pregnant .
Today she spurts everything out lightening speed ! Clap

Kinjal is the best match for UR MELA she didnt lie down and let them all walk over her she stood her ground .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyukprincessunara-Nafisa-

Go to top