Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kai chatta mara (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

well one question to all who says it was kinjal's faults that made them marry her off to dhawal..why did they have to marry her off to dhawal in the 1st place? it wasn't like she was really pregnant..a stupid young girl did something blinded by love..for that one moment of insanity does that mean give her an irrevocable punishment?
so what would happen if she didn't get married at that time? they didn't have to find an extremely traditional type family for her..there r enough rich families around who r not stuck in the age old traditions..she'd have been happy in such a family n they wouldn't have had any problem accepting her either..they could have waited n done such a marriage for her..
also what would have happened if she didn't get to marry at all? is marriage the do all n end all? dhawal is a nice guy n all..but she'd have been way better off if she was single all her life than the life Koki made her live by marrying her off to Dhawal..

i was an ardent kinjal hater(not that i love her even now) cz of everything she did to Gopi..i have cursed n wished every ill fortune on her head at the beginning of the serial.. but what she was made to do was wrong..

Okay, I used to have this modern type of thinking, marriage is not everything, Indian movies are just shaadi shaadi only, I don't want to watch them, to my parents...LOL

But now, I believe it's better for a woman to have a life partner (therefore marriage), imagine your parents die, your brothers and sisters marry and have their own families, you are the only one who goes to them at christmas and occassions, you end up dying alone in your house man, it's not a life to be without a companion, without children, it's not good. 

Bringing the story back to Kinjal, she had ruined her reputation, the milkman had told all the rich families that Kinjal was pregnant from her boyfriend and that her rishta was dissolved because of this. Had the Modi's told the rich families in their circle that crazy kid she had spread a bad rumour so she doesn't get married, which family would accept that??? 

They would think two things, the Modi's have aborted the baby or gosh she's so crazy what rumours is she going to make up once we have her as a family member, she will destroy the family izaat, and also her thinking will spoil the daughters we have in our house...remember the aunty in the US rejected her because they had bahu they had daughters and they didn't want a girl with bad reputation they, it might influence the girls in their family.

So taking this all in they had a proposal from Dhawal, relative of Rashi and Gopi, he has a good heart why not marry her there. I think it was right to marry her to Dhawal, because had they now said okay lets send her abroad to study, she is a wilful girl she would have genuinely come back having been fooled by another guy and possibly come back pregnant for real, or sold into prostitution or something bad like that. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ajoliebakrisimibrar1990-Arnisha-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

if kinjal's perspective is concerned as a woman, then i agree it is wrong. but she is not a 14 yr old teenager who can just say i m pregnant and spread that message to get married to a guy who was not even worth all this trouble.  she broke the trust of her mother and for what? that guy insulted her family in front of the whole world and what did she do about it?  it was lucky for modi family that the whole world does not know about the whole pregnancy drama. kokila got kinjal married to dhaval partly coz of urmila's kalalkari and partly coz she took a chance for changing kinjal. dhaval is a nice guy and he has a lot of patience. which husband would have tolerated kinjal and her nakhras? today she did modeling without asking anybody and being a middle class family, that is not something typical. girls from middle class families dont just walk out their doors and do something like this.  if kokila woudl have got her married to some rich family, is it even possible that she would have been allowed to stayed this long in that house?  she was rich before marriage and had all the luxuries, what is the guarantee that she wont repeat the mistakes?

All knew, urmila came to the house and the big mouth of Urmila told the dhood wallah and he spread it to all the rich families in the area, and they all started ringing Kokila to ask her if it was true. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk-Arnisha-

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Kinjal's marriage to Dhaval was the same concept on how Rashi and Jigar got married. If "indian" society cared less about affairs and love dramas then yes Kinjal could have stayed single and married to her choice. But India doesn't work that way. We have some "limitations and regulations" which can be good or bad. And in Kinjal's case, it was probably good but she chooses not to see it that way. The guy she chose was a down right dirt bag. For her money and status matter more. Thus, she can't see how great a person Dhaval is...Yes she doesn't have to love him...but do give due respect, just like he does. NO need to be arrogant...and we all have to remember this is only tv...things are exaggerated...im sure in real life Kinjal wouldn't have been just married off...because it seemed like her "affair" was locked up in the Modi mansion, except big mouth Urmi. But they needed to show Kinjal marring dhaval so they did

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bakrisandyuk

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
The biggest problem about our society is that we are worried more about what people have to say the neighbours etc but who are they do they effect business do they feed you, kokila never considers this,  she cares about what others think of her n her family.   but the reality they should look into their own homes n there are plenty of skeletons in their own cupboards

bakrisandyuk-Nafisa-princessunara

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

There all marriages are confusion...LOLchatta ka maza lo yaar..ROFLROFL

bakrisandyuksuk19-Nafisa-

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i agree...ahem was wrong in slapping his younger sister...i mean he should have understood her condition...she is suffering from a bad phase...it was her frustration that came out...i know the way was wrong but she tried to adjust but she can't...urmi make life hell for her...
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Bringing the story back to Kinjal, she had ruined her reputation, the milkman had told all the rich families that Kinjal was pregnant from her boyfriend and that her rishta was dissolved because of this. Had the Modi's told the rich families in their circle that crazy kid she had spread a bad rumour so she doesn't get married, which family would accept that??? 

They would think two things, the Modi's have aborted the baby or gosh she's so crazy what rumours is she going to make up once we have her as a family member, she will destroy the family izaat, and also her thinking will spoil the daughters we have in our house...remember the aunty in the US rejected her because they had bahu they had daughters and they didn't want a girl with bad reputation they, it might influence the girls in their family.

So taking this all in they had a proposal from Dhawal, relative of Rashi and Gopi, he has a good heart why not marry her there. I think it was right to marry her to Dhawal, because had they now said okay lets send her abroad to study, she is a wilful girl she would have genuinely come back having been fooled by another guy and possibly come back pregnant for real, or sold into prostitution or something bad like that. 
[/QUOTE]

u r so right. in a drama that is so family oriented, one cannot just focus on wat a woman wants. (moreover kinjal is not worthy enough that she can have those rights) i dont say that woman has to keep sacrificing her rights like gopi does but using your rights and abusing them are two different things. kinjal was abusing her status and power. kinjal is an over confident fool who def has no sense of actually seeing through a person. Kokila is best when it comes to recognizing a person's true colors. last time she got full rights and freedom, she almost destroyed her family's reputation. so i dont understand why people over here are defending her by saying her life is hell coz  of her marriage in a middle class family. the big question is when has she ever tried to adjust or make her marriage work in first place? she does not even respect her husband and insults him openly. if urmila is a trouble maker, she is no less and that is why i consider both of them in same category and kinjal is more responsible for her current condition.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bakri

Jammona Senior Member
Jammona
Jammona

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I agree, Aham was completely wrong all she was saying is that they forced her to marry Dhawal, who she doesn't feel is suitable, and that they have no right to tell her what to do as they have cut her out of the Modi name haven't they, so all she is saying is true, her birthright everything.

So if she's making money it's between her and her husband that's it, he shouldn't have hit her...he can't control himself Aham because he was seeing his mother's blood pressure rising he tried to control the situation and stop her talking...but it's not working as she is going to carry on, and she should as he has done his worst, she should tell everything what is in her throat. 

i totally disagree with you. it's not what she said but the manner in which she said it and the fact that she was also disregarding her husband because her is of a lower status than her modi family. she was arrogant and selfish blaming everyone for her marriage other than herself. didn't you notice the way she pushed dawal's hand when he was preventing her from falling, it show disrespect to her husband who i believe would have supported her has she told him before hand. Ahem being a dutiful son would not want to see their mum being disrespected in that manner and i do believe that if i was in his shoes then i would do the same to either my brother or sister. we live in 21 century does not mean we forget respecting the elders and that where she was at fault and to be honest this time i support ahem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bakri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index