suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aham slapped kinjal but its wrong  totally wrong, even though kinjal was wrong the way she spoke but urmilla deserves all of this.  When a brother hits a sister then what right does he have asking her to put a rakhi on his wrist,    my father always told my brother no matter how wrong  i do or my sister his job is to protect 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, Aham was completely wrong all she was saying is that they forced her to marry Dhawal, who she doesn't feel is suitable, and that they have no right to tell her what to do as they have cut her out of the Modi name haven't they, so all she is saying is true, her birthright everything.

So if she's making money it's between her and her husband that's it, he shouldn't have hit her...he can't control himself Aham because he was seeing his mother's blood pressure rising he tried to control the situation and stop her talking...but it's not working as she is going to carry on, and she should as he has done his worst, she should tell everything what is in her throat. 
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that is true...but bringing a arrogant, ill mannered sister back in line is also a form of protection. Protection from being evil. I don't believe in abuse, but I do believe that sometimes its necessary for someone to receive a slap. To bring them back to reality and their senses. For example, had Jitubhai slapped Urmila a long time ago for her evil behavior, she might not be the way she is today. So sometimes its needed whether that be your sister.  But I will say this, Ahem does fall in the same shoes as Kinjal. As he too was rude and evil to Gopi, but his attitude has changed. Kinjal also needs to start to respect Dhaval. If she can't love him she can at least be nice to him.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I agree, Aham was completely wrong all she was saying is that they forced her to marry Dhawal, who she doesn't feel is suitable, and that they have no right to tell her what to do as they have cut her out of the Modi name haven't they, so all she is saying is true, her birthright everything.

So if she's making money it's between her and her husband that's it, he shouldn't have hit her...he can't control himself Aham because he was seeing his mother's blood pressure rising he tried to control the situation and stop her talking...but it's not working as she is going to carry on, and she should as he has done his worst, she should tell everything what is in her throat. 

agree wid  u ahem was wrng no man can slap a women its wrng n ahem needs to learn how to control his anger n he needs to sort it cos this cnt keep goin on he gts angry on gopi without any reason even if it is nt her fault still gts angry on her. remeber tht slap tht he gave to gopi tht was totlay out of order he needs to control  himself..

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnisha

agree wid  u ahem was wrng no man can slap a women its wrng n ahem needs to learn how to control his anger n he needs to sort it cos this cnt keep goin on he gts angry on gopi without any reason even if it is nt her fault still gts angry on her. remeber tht slap tht he gave to gopi tht was totlay out of order he needs to control  himself..

i agree it's not good the way he goes around slapping women, he should control himself. In the first place when a woman is talking she deserves to be listened to, not to always shut her up, even Gopi as softly spoken as she is he slapped her because he thought she was lying about telling him before marriage that she was illiterate. But it's himself he was daydreaming when she told him and he slaps her.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok i sort of agree with what ahem did. did you guys ever think why she was forced to marry dhaval? the kand that she did with that other guy before her marriage made her lose all her rights to speak up about her own marriage. she made gopi's life a living hell in modi house, as if rashi was not enough. she created misunderstandings between ahem and gopi, lied to urmila time to time. i know ahem is mama's boy but if kinjal would have atleast tried to ask for his help instead of doing so much tamasha, she would not be in this condition at all. after what she did, ofcourse kokila would not hear anything from her. as for asking for help from ahem, atleast  ahem had the guts to tell urmila that he loved anita and in same way he would said that abt kinjal. ahem slapped her coz she crossed a line today. insulting everybody around her. i really pity dhaval. i would not minded if she insulted urmila coz they both are same.  there is no redemption for kinjal unless she genuinely tries to accept dhaval and changes her behavior towards him.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well one question to all who says it was kinjal's faults that made them marry her off to dhawal..why did they have to marry her off to dhawal in the 1st place? it wasn't like she was really pregnant..a stupid young girl did something blinded by love..for that one moment of insanity does that mean give her an irrevocable punishment?
so what would happen if she didn't get married at that time? they didn't have to find an extremely traditional type family for her..there r enough rich families around who r not stuck in the age old traditions..she'd have been happy in such a family n they wouldn't have had any problem accepting her either..they could have waited n done such a marriage for her..
also what would have happened if she didn't get to marry at all? is marriage the do all n end all? dhawal is a nice guy n all..but she'd have been way better off if she was single all her life than the life Koki made her live by marrying her off to Dhawal..

i was an ardent kinjal hater(not that i love her even now) cz of everything she did to Gopi..i have cursed n wished every ill fortune on her head at the beginning of the serial.. but what she was made to do was wrong..
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if kinjal's perspective is concerned as a woman, then i agree it is wrong. but she is not a 14 yr old teenager who can just say i m pregnant and spread that message to get married to a guy who was not even worth all this trouble.  she broke the trust of her mother and for what? that guy insulted her family in front of the whole world and what did she do about it?  it was lucky for modi family that the whole world does not know about the whole pregnancy drama. kokila got kinjal married to dhaval partly coz of urmila's kalalkari and partly coz she took a chance for changing kinjal. dhaval is a nice guy and he has a lot of patience. which husband would have tolerated kinjal and her nakhras? today she did modeling without asking anybody and being a middle class family, that is not something typical. girls from middle class families dont just walk out their doors and do something like this.  if kokila woudl have got her married to some rich family, is it even possible that she would have been allowed to stayed this long in that house?  she was rich before marriage and had all the luxuries, what is the guarantee that she wont repeat the mistakes?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

well one question to all who says it was kinjal's faults that made them marry her off to dhawal..why did they have to marry her off to dhawal in the 1st place? it wasn't like she was really pregnant..a stupid young girl did something blinded by love..for that one moment of insanity does that mean give her an irrevocable punishment?
so what would happen if she didn't get married at that time? they didn't have to find an extremely traditional type family for her..there r enough rich families around who r not stuck in the age old traditions..she'd have been happy in such a family n they wouldn't have had any problem accepting her either..they could have waited n done such a marriage for her..
also what would have happened if she didn't get to marry at all? is marriage the do all n end all? dhawal is a nice guy n all..but she'd have been way better off if she was single all her life than the life Koki made her live by marrying her off to Dhawal..

i was an ardent kinjal hater(not that i love her even now) cz of everything she did to Gopi..i have cursed n wished every ill fortune on her head at the beginning of the serial.. but what she was made to do was wrong..

Okay, I used to have this modern type of thinking, marriage is not everything, Indian movies are just shaadi shaadi only, I don't want to watch them, to my parents...😆

But now, I believe it's better for a woman to have a life partner (therefore marriage), imagine your parents die, your brothers and sisters marry and have their own families, you are the only one who goes to them at christmas and occassions, you end up dying alone in your house man, it's not a life to be without a companion, without children, it's not good. 

Bringing the story back to Kinjal, she had ruined her reputation, the milkman had told all the rich families that Kinjal was pregnant from her boyfriend and that her rishta was dissolved because of this. Had the Modi's told the rich families in their circle that crazy kid she had spread a bad rumour so she doesn't get married, which family would accept that??? 

They would think two things, the Modi's have aborted the baby or gosh she's so crazy what rumours is she going to make up once we have her as a family member, she will destroy the family izaat, and also her thinking will spoil the daughters we have in our house...remember the aunty in the US rejected her because they had bahu they had daughters and they didn't want a girl with bad reputation they, it might influence the girls in their family.

So taking this all in they had a proposal from Dhawal, relative of Rashi and Gopi, he has a good heart why not marry her there. I think it was right to marry her to Dhawal, because had they now said okay lets send her abroad to study, she is a wilful girl she would have genuinely come back having been fooled by another guy and possibly come back pregnant for real, or sold into prostitution or something bad like that. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: john909

if kinjal's perspective is concerned as a woman, then i agree it is wrong. but she is not a 14 yr old teenager who can just say i m pregnant and spread that message to get married to a guy who was not even worth all this trouble.  she broke the trust of her mother and for what? that guy insulted her family in front of the whole world and what did she do about it?  it was lucky for modi family that the whole world does not know about the whole pregnancy drama. kokila got kinjal married to dhaval partly coz of urmila's kalalkari and partly coz she took a chance for changing kinjal. dhaval is a nice guy and he has a lot of patience. which husband would have tolerated kinjal and her nakhras? today she did modeling without asking anybody and being a middle class family, that is not something typical. girls from middle class families dont just walk out their doors and do something like this.  if kokila woudl have got her married to some rich family, is it even possible that she would have been allowed to stayed this long in that house?  she was rich before marriage and had all the luxuries, what is the guarantee that she wont repeat the mistakes?

All knew, urmila came to the house and the big mouth of Urmila told the dhood wallah and he spread it to all the rich families in the area, and they all started ringing Kokila to ask her if it was true.