Pratigya
Pratigya

May be...

Vikram-fan Senior Member
Vikram-fan
Vikram-fan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
HEY MKAPIANS,
GUYS I THINK WE ARE COMING TO A CONCLUSION TOO QUICKLY REGARDING PRATS BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS KRISHNA...WELL THOUGH IT SEEMS SO BUT SHE MIGHT NOT BE HAVING THE INTENTION OF A BABY BUT A SIMPLE EFFORT JUST TO CHEER BABA UP. AS FAR AS PRATS KNOWS KRISHNA, ALL THIS ROMANTIC TALK ALWAYS HAD CHEERED BABA UP TO DATE. LATELY WE DIDNT SEE OUR BABA HAVING FUN OR LAUGHING..ALL WE SAW IS HIM WORRIED ABOUT SAGA AND HE ALSO WANTS TO START BUSINESS JUST TO CLEAR HIS MIND OF SAGA. AND IF PRATS IS THINKING ABOUT A KID THEN POSSIBLY THAT IS WHY CVS HAS OPENED BABAS WORKING TRACK SO THAT THEY CAN SUPPORT THEIR CHILD. BUT GUYS I THINK THERE ARE STILL MANY MORE TRACKS BEFORE KRIYA BABY...AS THE CVS ARE SHOWING THAT BABA HAS NO PEACE OF MIND WITH SAGA AROUND HE MAY SOONER OR LATER LEAVE THE HOUSE AND WOULD HAVE HIS BUSINESS TO SUPPORT HIM FINANCIALLY...
LETS JUST W&W GUYS...TWISTS AWAIT US..fingers crossed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-alla_uma

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
W & W ... we've been doing this for almost 2 yrs now and 90% of the time the conclusions leave a hollow feeling... but what choice do we have other than tuning out LOL

I must admit... I too hope the KriYa baby track is still some time away ...becoz whenever I hear KriYa baby I cringe ...

why? becoz history shows that

a) leads dont have babies on the first try... i dont want KriYa to loose their first love child Cry

b) leads having babies most often signify that a leap is looming Ouch

c) leaps in soaps have often spelt doom for the show and I'm not ready to give up seeing KP together on screen yet Day Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index