Balika Vadhu

Workaholics on TV--Anjoom

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Workaholics on television

The rigorous working schedules in the television industry takes a toll on actors' health, many of whom have either fainted or are forced to work despite being unwell. In the last week, we saw Rakhi Sawant fainting on the sets, Gurmeet Chaudhary ill with fever, Drasthi Dhami had cold and cough while Kavita Kaushik had to be hospitalised for exhaustion. We spoke to some celebs about the rigorous shooting schedules and how it affects their health.

Showing 7  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Anjoom Farouqi
I haven't fainted while shooting, but yes, I have worked in high fever for more than 12 hours. I remember I had burnt my leg accidentally and it was painful but still I was on the sets of the show. I feel it is the profession and telecast deadlines that make us work for more than 12 hours. Moreover, with all the pain and stress, we have to shoot and entertain our fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index