Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)37thRK (Page 90)

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
 maha   are you here  or not ?Ermm

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
olvieya yr mere id  use kya hai kise ni
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaandneha

omgggShocked  kabhi  kasei khaan  ...do  not worry ..i hope now all  is right now
-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

omgggShocked  kabhi  kasei khaan  ...do  not worry ..i hope now all  is right now
pata nahi yr abb kya karo
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

pata nahi yr abb kya karo

maha   do not worry yara asei  mere  shaath bhi  eka per hoon  thad   someone  had use to my  id   by mistakely
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hello peeps   i am back Cool
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

HindustanTimes Sun,25 Sep 2011
her upcoming movie.
My father was happy to see Soundtrack promo: Soha
Prashant Singh, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, September 23, 2011
r

First Published: 19:41 IST(23/9/2011)
Last Updated: 15:28 IST(24/9/2011)
Share more...
2 Comments         
Email     print
Bollywood actors and children of Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, Soha Ali Khan and Saif Ali Khan, are seen during his funeral procession in New Delhi.
Legendary cricketer Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi breathed his last on September 22, leaving a huge void in the cricket world. Tiger Pataudi, as he was fondly called, wasn't a movie buff at all, despite his wife, Sharmila Tagore, and two of his children, Saif and Soha Ali Khan, working in the films. Soha

revealed, however, that he had managed to catch the trailer of her upcoming movie.

"My father went to the hospital on September 1 and that's when the promos of Soundtrack went on air," said Soha in an interview three days prior to his demise. "At that time, he wasn't watching television because he was very anxious about his health. But one night, he couldn't sleep, and so he switched on the TV."Luckily, at that very moment, the trailer of Soha's film was on air. "My mother messaged me to say, 'Your father watched the promo and he was very happy to see you in it.' That made me proud, because he doesn't watch Hindi films at all," she added.

Soha termed it a coincidence, adding, "What would you call it other than  sheer fluke that when he switched on the TV, he came across a Hindi movie channel with a trailer of my film playing?" Considered one of the best Indian cricketers of all time, Pataudi shied away from the Bollywood spotlight, despite the fact that his wife was a famous heroine in the '60s and early '70s.

The 70-year-old former Indian cricket captain was in the intensive care unit (ICU) of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi for over two weeks, battling a serious lung infection. His ill health had also prevented Saif and girlfriend Kareena Kapoor from celebrating her 31st birthday, as Saif rushed to Delhi to be by his father's bedside. Soha had also cancelled plans to promote Soundtrack, which releases next week.

My father was happy to see Soundtrack promo: Soha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Windsof.Heaven

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Rajeev Khandelwal in 'Soundtrack': The new age hero?

The new age hero?
The new age hero?: Rajeev Khandelwal seems to have come a long way since his TV soap days..

Best known for his role in the TV soap -'Kahin to Hoga', Rajeev Khandelwal has come a long way ahead.

He made is Bollywood debut with thriller 'Aamir' in 2008.

After the success of 'Aamir' there was no looking back.

Since then he has worked in 'Shaitan' and 'Peter Gaya Kaam Se'.

Next he will be seen in 'Soundtrack'.

'Soundtrack' is an edgy, modern day portrayal of India's most prolific musician and DJ.

The movie traces his alcohol, drug and sex fueled rise in his world.

But as is the case with every success story...the biggest enemy is oneself.

Playing the role of Raunak Kaul in the movie, Rajeev portrays a character who has to battle his inner demons.

The movie also stars Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma.

The movie has been extensively shot in Bangkok.

Directed by Neerav Ghosh, the movie soundtrack has the voice of Anushka Manchanda and Kailash Kher.

The movie hits the screens on the 30th of September.

http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/4900-0.html

soundtrack ki  released wrong  wrote  kaya  hai yhaan ...30th sept  nahi  7th  oct hoon  ga LOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Windsof.Heaven

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index