Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)37thRK (Page 56)

Windsof.Heaven IF-Dazzler
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Joined: 04 July 2011
Posts: 3463

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

ayushiUnhappy
sorry dear net problem...LOL you can post anything here about Rajeev...Embarrassed 


Edited by sainiayshi14 - 23 September 2011 at 5:10am

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 10393

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

 ayushi   Can  u  help  me Smile
ya sureSmile if can do that thing then i will do that for sure ...LOL


can u will post some rajeev latest pics from his upcoming movie soundtrack Embarrassed
ya sure you can post anything here about Rajeev...Embarrassed


ayushi  no i mean  u will post some  rajeev  latest pic from his upcoming movie soundtrack  not me
mere paas tu rk ki koi pics hai nahi haan Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Windsof.Heaven

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 10393

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

ayushiUnhappy
sorry dear net problem...LOL you can post anything here about Rajeev...Embarrassed 


its ok Smile

now  see this pic i had pick up of rajeev  this one of   hotter latest pics from  his latest  news Embarrassed




MAN AND MACHINE Rajeev Khandelwal

seriously  rajeev look  excellent in this hotter  scan its out of the world  tempetrue  is totally  out of control .somking  too hotter Blushing
Windsof.Heaven IF-Dazzler
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Joined: 04 July 2011
Posts: 3463

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

[QUOTE=AyeshaLuvRajeev] ayushi   Can  u  help  me Smile
ya sureSmile if can do that thing then i will do that for sure ...LOL


can u will post some rajeev latest pics from his upcoming movie soundtrack Embarrassed
ya sure you can post anything here about Rajeev...Embarrassed


ayushi  no i mean  u will post some  rajeev  latest pic from his upcoming movie soundtrack  not me
mere paas tu rk ki koi pics hai nahi haan Ouch
[/QUOT=sorry i miss understand in reading...LOL ok give me some time..Smile
Windsof.Heaven IF-Dazzler
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Joined: 04 July 2011
Posts: 3463

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
.














The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyesha

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 10393

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

[QUOTE=AyeshaLuvRajeev] ayushi   Can  u  help  me Smile
ya sureSmile if can do that thing then i will do that for sure ...LOL


can u will post some rajeev latest pics from his upcoming movie soundtrack Embarrassed
ya sure you can post anything here about Rajeev...Embarrassed


ayushi  no i mean  u will post some  rajeev  latest pic from his upcoming movie soundtrack  not me
mere paas tu rk ki koi pics hai nahi haan Ouch
[/QUOT=sorry i miss understand in reading...LOL ok give me some time..Smile


ok SmileI will see  its

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Windsof.Heaven

Windsof.Heaven IF-Dazzler
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Joined: 04 July 2011
Posts: 3463

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyesha

Windsof.Heaven IF-Dazzler
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Joined: 04 July 2011
Posts: 3463

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by AyeshaLuvRajeev

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

[QUOTE=AyeshaLuvRajeev] ayushi   Can  u  help  me Smile
ya sureSmile if can do that thing then i will do that for sure ...LOL


can u will post some rajeev latest pics from his upcoming movie soundtrack Embarrassed
ya sure you can post anything here about Rajeev...Embarrassed


ayushi  no i mean  u will post some  rajeev  latest pic from his upcoming movie soundtrack  not me
mere paas tu rk ki koi pics hai nahi haan Ouch
[/QUOT=sorry i miss understand in reading...LOL ok give me some time..Smile


ok SmileI will see  its
check pg.57 i'v post some pic's there..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index