Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)37thRK (Page 44)

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Soundtrack release pushed to October 7

With around 37 films releasing in the festive months of September and October, it won't be an exaggeration to say that the movie goers are spoilt for choices. The Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sen starrer Soundtrack has been postponed from September 30, 2011 to October 7, 2011.

Soundtrack
will now be releasing along with Dia Mirza and Zayed Khan's debut production venture Love Breakups Zindagi and Nagesh Kukunoor's MOD.

Based on a true story, Soundtrack is the official remake of It's All Gone Pete Tong. Directed by Neerav Ghosh, it tells the story of the rise of a young man to be a famous DJ. He has fame and fortune, but what happens when he can no longer hear the music? Soundtrack also explores the wild party circuit of Mumbai where sex, drugs and rock-n-roll are a part of life.

The release of Soundtrack, scheduled to release on September 30, has been postponed by one week as lead actress Soha Ali Khan's father, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, is critically ill. Ouch Soundtrack, which also stars Rajeev Khandelwal and Mrinalini Sharma, will now release on October 7, 2011. Big smile

One other reason being cited for the postponement is the slew of films releasing on September 30. as many as 6 films are releasing next Friday (September 30). They include Chargesheet, Force, Hum Tum Shabana, Na Jaane Kabse.., Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster and Tere Mere Phere.

Starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Mrinalini Sharma and Soha Ali Khan, Soundtrack is the edgy, modern day portrayal of a prolific musician and DJ. It traces his alcohol, drug and sex fuelled meteoric rise, as he battles his internal demons and a damaging handicap that slowly causes him to lose his hearing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

whr is everyone??

madhu ..tu  mushji  naraza  hai kaya Ermm kuch  blo
Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Hiiyaa everyone...Hug
how r u all..???
simi Hug wb

hello oli...how r u sweets...Big smile

sim  me good Big smile ALSO   but  i 'v  to  give  you one news about soundtrack ..but i do not know  its good news or bad newsStern SmileErmm

Ermm

u tell me oli..den i'll decide whether its a good newz or a bad one...Wink

simi    soundtrack will  be to get released  at  7  oct  2011 Tongue so now u  'v decide   its good or bad news  for u LOL

of corse its a bad one...7th is d release date of RASCALS also having Ajay devgan n Sanjay dutt...soundtrack will face very tough comp 4rm rascals...r d directors crazy...why last min change...??AngryAngryAngry

simi   come down yara even i  had also  angry on soundtrack maker  when i  was   see first  time this   news   but after read whole  articles  i 'v realised  ...its naturally

whatever ...bt dis is not fair oli...
well leave it ...i jst wish soundtrack all d best...

but simi   ...bora tu lagata hai na yara ...u know  i  had been  always feel  soo much pain  only  for rajeev  bcz i am truly  love him Embarrassed...i 'v not words  to describe  my love  for him ...how much i love him..?

Awww..dats sooo sweet...
but remember one thing oli der r certain things which r not in our hand...at d end of d day its d director's decision wen he wants to release his film...even rajeev cant do anything...n dont worry if dey think 7th is appropriate 4 d release we should support der decision...Big smile
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Ayesha Takia's new character regarding suspense picture

In the video, Ayesha has reinvented their self as being a European-Indian with panache and type. And also maker Ravi Agrawal will be happy about the casting. "Since I observed the narration, I became willing in order to cast Ayesha Takia. I possibly could not imagine another actor or actress in this particular personality," he admits that.

Temperature is actually produced underneath the advertising of In addition Enjoyment Pvt Ltd through Ravi Agrawal, who's previously developed videos such as Stereo and Deadline-Sirf Twenty-four Ghante. The actual celebrity cast involves Rajeev Khandelwal and views Victor Banerjee participate in the critical character
Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

whr is everyone??

m here...was commentin on ur update...Wink
KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

whr is everyone??

madhu ..tu  mushji  naraza  hai kaya Ermm kuch  blo

nahi re par sab kaha hai??Tongue
KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

whr is everyone??

m here...was commentin on ur update...Wink

gud yah iahve seen thanksTongue
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Super fun

PRIYADARSHINI PAITANDY
Share     print      T+   T+     T-
MAN AND MACHINE Rajeev Khandelwal

Bollywood's Rajeev Khandelwal will now be seen in Nat Geo's 'Super Cars'

Rajeev Khandelwal's currently spending time spinning discs and making music. The actor is now a DJ. And where's he playing at? That, you'll get to know on September 30 when his movie "Soundtrack" releases. He plays the role of a DJ-turned-musician in the movie. (So ladies, hold your horses, no point scouring the city's discos looking for him.) "I took a crash course in DJ-ing because I wanted to get used to the equipment and the console. I didn't want to look like I am seeing these things for the first time," says Rajeev.

He plays the role of Raunak Kaul, a young man from a small town who heads to the city and makes it big. "It is loosely based on Beethoven's story." Like the master composer who lost his hearing, Raunak too slowly begins to turn deaf. But it's not just this handicap that he has to deal with. He also has to battle his vices ' alcohol, drugs and women, which soon begin to engulf him.

The movie directed by Nirav Ghosh stars Soha Ali Khan, who plays the role of a girl who is hearing impaired and also Rajeev's love interest. "The film has a different narrative. It's a story well-told and has some good music composed by the Midival Punditz," Rajeev vouches.

That apart he has just wrapped up shooting for Tanuja Chandra's film, "Raakh" and in the pipeline is a film with Alphonse Roy, who was the cinematographer / director of photography for Rajeev's first film, "Amir."

Rajeev is a man on a mission. Not just movies, he is also working on a couple of projects for the small screen. He is on board National Geographic Channel for their new show titled, 'Super Cars.' "I wasn't a machine lover till I met these super cars. Having heard the names of these brands since childhood, I wanted to know what exactly makes them so popular and special," he says. The show will feature cars such as Camaro, Chevy Volt, The Dodge Challenger, Viper among others. The programme spanning 18 episodes will dissect each car and tell the viewers about the engineering technique that's gone into the car, why they are popular, where they are available, the rich who drive such vehicles' Asked which one of the lot is his favourite, he grins, "Difficult to pick one. It's like having to choose between Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz. I think I would pick The Rolls Royce Phantom," and with a grin adds, "I even asked them to give it to me as my remuneration," he jokes.

'Super Cars' will premiere on October 10 at 10 p.m. and each episode will focus on one particular brand of car. "As the face of the show I request automobile lovers to watch the episodes."

So machine lovers, here's what you can look forward to and ladies even if the cars don't interest you, Rajeev will!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index