Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

[email protected] (Page 16)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punam2712

THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE OF THE LOUNGE.
SEEMS LIKE A FUN IDEA
GLAD TO BE A PART OF IT
HAVE SEEN DHOOP KINARE BUT VERY LONG BACK AND DONT REMEMBER MUCH
SO IT WILL BE LIKE A BRAND NEW SHOW 
WILL BE GLAD TO SEE KRITIKA BACK IN ACTION

Punam  welcome.  you will have great time here,   everyday after watching the episode, we are here to talk about it.  we will open one lounge per episode, used to do that for kmh2,  was missing all that so much. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiAmnaIsh-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by shibz

Me too very excited bout kritz' playing a DocApprove cant wait to see her sizzle the hospital corridorsROFL

Sizzle kyun karwa rahi ho shibz...bechare patients aur mareez ho jayenge and agar kisi medicine se reaction hoke hospital phat gaya toh log kuch aur bohot kuch kaha kahengeNuke Shocked nahiii yeh anarth hum nahi hone de sakte shibz ROFLWacko
tu kyun fikar karti hai Ari...hospital mein superman Dr.Ashutosh honge na...sabko bachalengeCool

Super man toh khudko pyaar ke marz se bacha nahi paye...mujhe us hospital ka bhavishya sankat mein dikh raha hai ROFL

BTW naam kya hai hospital ka...kahi wo mohabbat mahal toh nahi ROFL
City hospital..ROFLROFL..most common name for hospital in TV land..ROFL...or maybe kuch toh hospital bhi kahegaROFLROFL

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 20 September 2011 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratikavyasam-TeekhiMishti-shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Heylo...Hug m back!! why m i being soo formal today?!!Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

First of all a big thanks to Kavya for inviting me to this lounge..I am highly honoured to be able to be  part of the famous ML...

This show has already bagged a special part in my heart mainly because of Kritika..her being a part of KTLK was the first reason of me getting attracted to it but when the first promo came out must Mr Behl left me speechless...I  watched Hum apke Hain Kaun and Hum Sath Sath Hain just to see him this time ..his soft romance in both the movies left me drawimg his picture as Dr Ashutosh in a appealing way...the Second promo added more to the chemistry between them..and when the third promo came out I felt out of the world...despite of the age gap their sizzling was very impressive and kept me craving for more...

The song is absolutely out of this world..the wordings, the soulful tune and the rhythm ...it is already a big hit...

This show will definitely grand attention both from the younger and also the older generation and both Kritika and Mohnish being briliiant performers will add a special flavour to the characterisation...

Waiting eagerly for the show to start and I am sure this lounge will gain equal attention like ML...

Anupa  you are welcome  Hug . The song is really good,  I can already see how bearutiful your perception of the episodes will be.  glad to have u here. 

Nisa-ifjustprati-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Me too very excited bout kritz' playing a DocApprove cant wait to see her sizzle the hospital corridorsROFL

Sizzle kyun karwa rahi ho shibz...bechare patients aur mareez ho jayenge and agar kisi medicine se reaction hoke hospital phat gaya toh log kuch aur bohot kuch kaha kahengeNuke Shocked nahiii yeh anarth hum nahi hone de sakte shibz ROFLWacko
tu kyun fikar karti hai Ari...hospital mein superman Dr.Ashutosh honge na...sabko bachalengeCool

Super man toh khudko pyaar ke marz se bacha nahi paye...mujhe us hospital ka bhavishya sankat mein dikh raha hai ROFL

City hospital..ROFLROFL..most common name for hospital in TV land..ROFL...or maybe kuch toh hospital bhi kahegaROFLROFL
ROFL...anjali i dun think it will be City hospital this time!..after all puri serial usi pe teeki hui hai!..and city hospital will be looted of money if they have docotrs like kritz !..no patients will have a chance to survie!..ROFL..and also wat will the patients of other padosi shows will do?ROFL

Nisa-ifkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
hey shibz :D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

ROFL...anjali i dun think it will be City hospital this time!..after all puri serial usi pe teeki hui hai!..and city hospital will be looted of money if they have docotrs like kritz !..no patients will have a chance to survie!..ROFL..and also wat will the patients of other padosi shows will do?ROFL

Olly - the other shows will have to make do with Sanjeevani Wink

kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Kavz..u r welcoming everyboyd as the host..awww Day Dreaming- mera welcome kahan hai Evil Smile

kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index