Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

[email protected] (Page 15)

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Wow ! You know what Shibz. I was about to PM you asking about to open ML kind of Thread on KTLK  Forum.and Here I see you did it already :)EmbarrassedThanks a lot Dear.I m so happy on ML's Come back.It was great thread to be part of and see Views and Perspective of Different members Which are very Different and Interesting at a time on Storylines of show.Big smileThat was fun !

BTW what it gonna be name here.?Means Will it be ML only some new name?Embarrassed

Warm welcome back to ML and Its Lovely members .Hope It gets more and more popular on this Forum as well.Big smileMany new member join us and Make Journey of show more exciting.Big smile
totally agree :D
Hope we all hv a great time here.Big smileKeep it going Guys ! All the very Best :)
it looks like a really great thread to be a part off Smile

Regards
SGEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
First of all a big thanks to Kavya for inviting me to this lounge..I am highly honoured to be able to be  part of the famous ML...

This show has already bagged a special part in my heart mainly because of Kritika..her being a part of KTLK was the first reason for me getting attracted to it but when the first promo came out must say Mr Behl left me speechless...I  watched Hum apke Hain Kaun and Hum Sath Sath Hain just to see him this time ..his soft romance in both the movies left me drawimg his picture as Dr Ashutosh in a appealing way...the Second promo added more to the chemistry between them..and when the third promo came out I felt out of the world...despite of the age gap their sizzling chemistry was very impressive and kept me craving for more...

The song is absolutely out of this world..the wordings, the soulful tune and the rhythm ...it is already a big hit...

This show will definitely grab attention both from the younger and also the older generation and both Kritika and Mohnish being briliiant performers will add a special flavour to the characterisation...

Waiting eagerly for the show to start and I am sure this lounge will gain equal attention like ML...

Edited by Anupa28 - 21 September 2011 at 7:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa-ifMsSweetheart96justpratiAmnaIshkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

..Ananya.. Goldie
..Ananya..
..Ananya..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
RES..
pls count me in..super-excited for Kritz's new show..i'm sure she's gonna rock it..she looks ubber cute in promos!! :) :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratikavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Heeey Kavya Di Hugso finally Oour ML is Baack !?Dancing
Too happy Yaar !! Made me remember KMH Daaays EmbarrassedOMGeee !! Missing Kittu and Karan Bro together so muuch Ouch I Wish we could catch some of their off-screen moments like SBS/SBB
But as both are busy on their respective Projects !! Long waay to go Embarrassed

Well , caan't express what i feel right noow !! Buut a big Huug for My Kavya Di Hug
and all myy KMH Fellows who i love a lootHug

We'll Roock the Forum for Ooour Kitttu !! She Rules Heart

justpratikavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
O-M-G - Lounge is back..Big smile Hug

I came to the forum and saw this and it felt at home...So SO SO good to see all the old people, old gupshup back...looking forward to spending time here now..woohooo Dancing...happy  -

LOVED THE NAME - Whoever came up wid it.. Kudoos Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa-ifjustpratikavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
ahem ahemLOL...give way for the choti member hereTongue..Kuch toh anjali bhi kahegiLOL...that was lame i knowStern Smile..I'm d last to post like Anchi n sanjuLOL..feels so nice to be back in our loungeEmbarrassed..was missing the fun d spamming and esp d bashingEvil Smile alotLOL..lekin yaha pe bashing nahi hogi..yaha pe sirf pateints ka illaj hogaLOL
@Ari..ha ha!! your MT everest ke trailer...Clap..nice to see them again...after u wrote one so long..mujhe laga ke tumhe bhi likhte likhte shock na aajaye..ROFLROFL
@Shibz..u opened d introductory loungeTongueEmbarrassed...sizzle the hospital..ha ha!!ROFLROFLbechare patientsLOL i told you on FB also about sumthing elseEvil Smile..ROFLROFL
@all d new ppl..nice to see you guys here..waiting to read ur takes..Hug
now back to liking the postsLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa-ifjustpratikavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Mariaa.SGshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
wow 15 pages already finished!..LOL. i am late :P

hey congo guys for this loung!..finally namkaran ho hi gaya!..''kuch to lounge bhi kahega'' mast Wink

and wat a opening post shibz!..as always short and sweet feels good to see ur magenta font!..and this forum buzzing!..Embarrassed

AmnaIshkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
btw anjali !..bashing ka pata nahi but spamming bahut hogi!..ROFL..hope we really get some light hearted moments :P ..

AmnaIshkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index