Posted: 12 years ago
And thus i am done for the day...enjoy the climbing people 😈
WELCOME BACK LOUNGEEE 🤗

This place has made us all so close!! and it feels good to have it back 😳

made some awesome friends and ehh some that I would like to ignore but kya karein waise log bauhot chipku hotein hai, haina Ari 😳
🤣

but glad to see Shibz open this thread!! she opened our first ML thread and I'm glad she opened our first thread here 😳 keeping the tradition alive I guess 😆

New Members: WELCOME! and we hope you guys enjoy it here as much as we do 😳
aww great our lounge is back. great opening shibz sorry i am super late but i have'nt been here just got the link from kavya. feels great bk here after so long.

will try to edit tmrw about the show. but doe'snt seem like i will be able to edit takes here as the show starts cos my busy days r here at the momment so very busy theese days.but will still try to pop through whenever i can. vaise bhi can't stay away from this place too long.
so i wasnt on IF when the mohabbat lounge was here..but still Welcome Back Mohabbat Lounge!!!!! cnt w8 2 talk bout KTLK
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

WELCOME BACK LOUNGEEE 🤗Oh look everyone the hitlers here 🤣 Its the miracle of the beginning that the hitler also seems sweet today 😲

This place has made us all so close!! and it feels good to have it back 😳wierdly so i agree wit ya 😃

made some awesome friends and ehh some that I would like to ignore but kya karein waise log bauhot chipku hotein hai, haina Ari 😳
🤣 Oh yeah kyunki after all tang karne ke liye bali ke bakre are very hard to find these days 🤣 And also har ek friend zaroori hota hai 😈 iseeliye hum masoom aap jaise hitler ko jhel rahe hai

but glad to see Shibz open this thread!! she opened our first ML thread and I'm glad she opened our first thread here 😳 keeping the tradition alive I guess 😆 Oh yeah i just realised that...so kewl that is  😃

New Members: WELCOME! and we hope you guys enjoy it here as much as we do 😳 thanks for the permission...keeping the hitler tag alive are we ? 🤓
Originally posted by KaranKundra4Eva

so i wasnt on IF when the mohabbat lounge was here..but still Welcome Back Mohabbat Lounge!!!!! cnt w8 2 talk bout KTLK

better late then never sweets...i guess i recently met you on fb naah?? welcome to our lounge...hopefully there are lots of good times and memories to come 😊
Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

aww great our lounge is back. great opening shibz sorry i am super late but i have'nt been here just got the link from kavya. feels great bk here after so long.

will try to edit tmrw about the show. but doe'snt seem like i will be able to edit takes here as the show starts cos my busy days r here at the momment so very busy theese days.but will still try to pop through whenever i can. vaise bhi can't stay away from this place too long.

Imi try to be present as much as you can...i am busy too...adjusting my schedule accordingly...kittu di and ML ke liye itna toh karna hi hai...takes nahi toh atleast be present for the spams and discussions...har ek spammer zaroori hota hai 😉 the more the merrier you see 😆
Originally posted by --Ari--

better late then never sweets...i guess i recently met you on fb naah?? welcome to our lounge...hopefully there are lots of good times and memories to come 😊

yeah u did...im fatima rajap 😳  thnx..i hope so too 😊
Originally posted by KaranKundra4Eva

yeah u did...im fatima rajap 😳  thnx..i hope so too 😊

and i am ari...you can call me ari 😆

And wohooo we've hit 30 Lounge rocks big time!!!👏
Originally posted by --Ari--

[

And wohooo we've hit 30 Lounge rocks big time!!!👏

WIFEYYY 🤗