Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Yashashri to quit Chandragupta Maurya (Page 2)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I came to check for written updates and what do I find instead?...Personal remarks towards an actor...This is in extremely poor taste and if I'm not mistaken, against IF rules...Till yesterday people had a problem with the character and now she is leaving, there are jibes about her looks...I guess the truth comes out in the end...

Before I get any defensive replies...I just want to say, please don't...I understand completely...For the record, I always felt your points regarding history were valid...Sagar should never have introduced her character...Because A, it's not historically accurite and B, they wasted the time & talent of a good actress...

But what right does anyone have, to say that Yashashari should not play the role, because you think she is not beautiful?...It makes me ashamed that people should have this sort of attiude, when we take such pride in our intelligence...As human beings we should also have some compassion and not add insult to injury...

She was chosen for her being a good actress, for her simple natural beauty and for her command of the Shud Hindi...We can deduce that, by looking at the character of Mrignayni...She gave a good performance, in the limited scenes she got...A challenging role was promised, but things did not materialise...Now that she is leaving the show, lets spare her shall we?...

All the best to CGM show and forum...But as IF members we should really think before we post...Sorry Bharti, if I have spoken out of turn and no hard feelingsSmile...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vineeta2108CB-fanHarshIkaZaYadqkytmAshi22destinyloveCharu21Amor.

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@ May - i definitely agree wid u... really sad to see those comments which directly attacks Yashu... i m sorry on behalf of these two members but would like to clarify that i m also seeing them in this forum for da first time.. so plz be assured such comments were not from CGM regular members.. 

I m not coming online coz of some personal issues but these two comments really made me post here!!! Ouch why do people ruin da atmosphere of da forum when forum is at peace... Confused

I and most of CGMians definitely dont find any problem wid Yashu.. without comparing her wid anyone i would say She is beautiful and her current profile pic on IF definitely shows that.. she looked good as Mrigu too, sad that Production house failed a bit otherwise she would have looked best (coz she is much pretty than shown in da show) 

May, all da v v v best to Yashu from all my CGM buddies.. n yup.. this wish is from our heart... Hug
cheers... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fandestinyloveMoner_RadioThe_May_RoseAmor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@May
plz dnt mind who sad bad things 
u can see regular forum members dnt comment on this n those who r pointing on history dnt even comment on yashu 

m srry n as charu said also 
m srry on behalf of all n wish yashu a luck :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fanThe_May_RoseCharu21

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@Bharti & Charu - Thanks for the replies and no hard feelings...You guys shouldn't have to apologise for other people's mistakes...Take care and once again best of luck with the show and forum...

Congratulation for the ITA nominations tooSmile...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyloveCharu21Amor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Bharti & Charu - Thanks for the replies and no hard feelings...You guys shouldn't have to apologise for other people's mistakes...Take care and once again best of luck with the show and forum...

Congratulation for the ITA nominations tooSmile...

Hug

Forget it n lets look forward for both the show n yashu hope both hv a gud future Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Awww.. thanx a ton May... Hug
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing d article !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i know i am very late to reply for this

but need to say this because this was enountered often else  where  too

really very sad seems to be some of the Gunahon ka devta fans are coming and

campaigning for their fav..actress..sorry i dont know that actress  name properly to say

her name

they cannot do it at the   cost of criticising some one elses looks.(in this case yashashri)

she is a very talented actress and second runner up in a popular beauty contest too ..i

personally think she does not need to prove her beauty to anyone

This act by few of criticsing hr looks is absolutly condemnable Angry

Who are they to define beauty standards for other girls  ..?

who gave them the permission to criticise some one elses looksAngry  

personally feel shame ...on such girls and the actors and actresses of whom they are fans.

Anyhow really happy that atleast admin few others  had their cool not to encourage such

things

thanx @may and all who explictly voiced against such  rude totlaly unncessary remarksSmile

yashashri is a very good actress..and she was chosen based on that..and her suitability to

the characterSmile

now since she feels she is not needed there with not much work to do  ...she is quitting ...

i think so ...she will be there to complete her scenes as per PH rquirements during the

notice period

There ends the matter  Smile

hope ..next time the admin ..edits/ isues warning /and thrashes such remarks..then and ther

thanx for all those who  condemned it Smilein

and Wish everyone here a gr8 time Smile

thanx for ur good  wishes too Smile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 29 September 2011 at 12:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjiniAmor.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index