Yashashri to quit Chandragupta Maurya

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 | 6:26:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 1 Comments

Tired of playing a second fiddle, the actress decided to leave the show...

After rumour mills broke the news about Ashish Sharma who plays Chandraguta Maurya leaving the show, its Yashashri Masurkar who plays the character of Mrignayni, the Princess of Takshila who has put her foot down and is quitting the show.

Yashashri has informed the production house about her decision. 

A source informs us, "Yashashri is unhappy with the way her track has shaped up and hence she gave a notice. She was told that she will be playing the lead which requires full time commitment but once she started shooting, the reality was completely opposite. There wasn't enough for her to do and Yashashri surely wanted an exciting role that is challenging for her as an actress."

We tried calling Yashashri but she remained unavailable for a comment.

We also hear that Yashashri is looking for new avenues to explore as far as acting is concerned.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Megha Bissa

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 23 September 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013Moner_Radioswethasyam08Charu21-Nags-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I didn't get why they even brought her in, since there are hardly any women in Chandragupta's story.  They could have had her as Selucus' daughter instead - she'd have fitted the role fine.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RoseFairyrasp_berryMoner_Radioswethasyam08smile.saraAmor.

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thanx for the article
n_gem Senior Member
n_gem
n_gem

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.
Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear,
i am very happy.
Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

I didn't get why they even brought her in, since there are hardly any women in Chandragupta's story.  They could have had her as Selucus' daughter instead - she'd have fitted the role fine.
Selucus' daughter shuld be some one more beautiful n it's good that she is quittting the show, I didn't find her suitable for mrignayani too.I was expecting some one more beautiful. I had seen 'gunahon ka devta' of ashish sharma n the heroine of that serial would have been a better choice as mrignayani n besides there are many beautiful ladies in the tv industry who can do both these roles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtrasp_berry

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavita_1987

Originally posted by _Vrish_

Selucus' daughter shuld be some one more beautiful n it's good that she is quittting the show, I didn't find her suitable for mrignayani too.I was expecting some one more beautiful. I had seen 'gunahon ka devta' of ashish sharma n the heroine of that serial would have been a better choice as mrignayani n besides there are many beautiful ladies in the tv industry who can do both these roles.

I agree with both of you. Its good that the actress is out of the show now. She was looking dump in that costume. Sagar's can take more beautiful girl to play CGM's love interest.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtPallavi_2013

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index