TB:Yashashri to quit Chandragupta Maurya - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
The way everyone is saying "good decision" is reminding me of the time when Shaan and Khanak went to Pune. 

Edited by ABlank90 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ABlank90

The way everyone is saying "good decision" is reminding me of the time when Shaan and Khanak went to Pune. 

πŸ˜†...Love Sunil Uncle and Akshay Bhaa...
all the best to yashu for the next step love you and will always support you
I'm glad that Yashu has quit if the role isn't doing justice to her talent... and it's better to leave now than to stick it out and be miserable.

But i can't help but feel bad too... when she took up that role, she obviously had high expectations and was looking forward to doing something different.

Really wish her next project is everything she had hoped it would be! :)
well I know this is all part of life we are promised something at times... it turns out to be something else

I personally feel even though it hurts but better to take it as a good experience for the future  

I t was really too less screen spacefor this talented actress ..  infact nil  screen space

for yashu  at times

I am really happy she quit this 😊

I am also  happy she  did it in an amicable way  and also ..without wasting too much  time😊

haan always as usual wishing for kt and Ym together on screen some day in future 😊

because me like almost all  of us personally feel  no other onscreen couple compliment

each other so well in any scene

best wishes for future endeavours !!!!
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
i m happy that she is quitting d show...
my support will be always wid her...
best of luck yashu,,,,,,,,

Thanks for the article...has it been confirmed By Yashashri that she is indeed quitting the show...hope its not another baseless rumour!!

I'm glad she got to work with such a big banner as Sagar's...which is feather in her cap, wish her all the best in her next project...hope our prayers are answered and magic re-occurs!!!

...Love, Ann,xox

good decision...now she shud b more careful while taking up a role..one dat can do justice to her acting abilities..lukin fwd to ssing her again in a better role n as a lead ofcrs :)
@sravya-what intview  are u talking bout???
@all-please comment on the article...our only chance to get them higher
Thanks for the article.
Hope Yashu gets a new show as Lead soon.