CI Torture relief day..Teji & pammi welcme onboard - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
will come after 10 minutes . My Hubby came...
Hima dekha Spandana said the same you will come the store with your Lappy and come OL...
Originally posted by dewdropred

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†shayad gale lag ke rona hi baki hain ๐Ÿ˜† by the way correct it was her muh dikhayi ka dress ...
hima i know yaar Maan ki Geet had worn this dress for muh dikhayi rasam and even i mentioned in my analysis lol...yeh ph bhi na when it comes to our Beloved MAANEET  bahut kanjoosi karte hai yaar aur nainsaffi bhi aur nafrat bhi isliye toh inhone hamara GHSP MAANEET ka kya haal banake rakh diya hai๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Our Maan ki Geet was looking gorgeous in this dress both times...Also Our MAANEET look dreamy beautiful in everything bcuz their heart soul and their feelings r all so divine pure sacred true pure๐Ÿ˜
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
@prithi...i will surely read ur os and comment dear...
@hii mona...hima...reena...spee ...i am f9 ...

just waiting eagerly for GURTI to get well asap...
and this amritsar circus party to leave the KM forever...
Originally posted by sptrno

@prithi...i will surely read ur os and comment dear...
will wait for ur comments spee...take ur time...
why is everyone so quiet today. me watching the episode. i was so hoping that everyone would leave but no now we have teeji in the house.

priti - i doubt the circus party will leave

spee - i read ur post ... but there i did not find tht u wrote abt the muh dikhayi ka dress ... u were ta;lkin g abt foot prints & all naa ...

spee ... reena ... mona - i replied 2 ur ques in my PM ... lappy is not possible there ... sob sob๐Ÿ˜ญ

mona - i want GHSP ke all repeat timings on star1 ...

love how maan was thinking about geet's words. He had such a lovely smile. I love how maan thanks geet. I did not like devil touching geet's feet.

I loved it when maan held geet's hand and promised her that together they will make new memories.

love the look maan was giving geet when he saw lucky and preeto. Love the way he teases geet.