Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hima awesome amalysis dear...

Ye Devil kais ashameless nikla . aaj hi kon chahiye devil ko...

Hima precap in Km that means Devini and Lucky preeto are in KM now...

Loved to see Maaneet's scene...

episode was fine but precap kill me...

Hima I am crying asar circus will live in KM forever
sumona28 thumbnail
marriagewala promo will be come tomorrow ...FB said that...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima awesome amalysis dear...

Ye Devil kais ashameless nikla . aaj hi kon chahiye devil ko...

Hima precap in Km that means Devini and Lucky preeto are in KM now...

Loved to see Maaneet's scene...

episode was fine but precap kill me...

Hima I am crying asar circus will live in KM forever

mona whether we like it or not ,... cv's are thrusting luckreeto on to us  😭i can't bear preeto & nandini ... lucky & devil's acting are still bearable ...  but preeto i started hating her character after the hunter dance ...
dewdropred thumbnail

arey water not coming in the apartment 😭ab pani kaise piyun ...

sumona28 thumbnail
Hima ye GHSP ka kya haal ho gaya ...

and water is not coming at your home...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Get well soon Our Drashti Gurmeet.. Please take care dearies...V all love u both so much and wishing u both a very speedy recovery...V all know and have seen how Our Drashti Gurmeet despite being unwell shoot for us...Hats off to DD GC' professionalism...V all love and admire Our Drashti Gurmeet so much...V all miss Our Gurmeet Drashti MAANEET but health comes first so please take plenty of rest...V all will wait patiently and v r sure once u both r fit and fine, v will once again get our golden days back in Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' beautiful magical maahi maahi moments...Hats off to the entire team of GHSP for handling the crisis situation well...

GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best!...

GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock!...

Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN

Edited after epi-

MAANEET milke yaadein banayenge aur yaad karenge...

Wow...DD GC were so fabulous today once again...Hats off to them that they r shooting despite their illness...Love and admire GC DD  so much...Episodes r once again getting better...let's hope for the best for Our GHSP MAANEET DD GC and Us GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS

MAANEET milke khoobsurat meethe rang birange yaadein banayenge aur milke yaad karenge...aww such a beautiful emotional magical MAANEET moment...loved it so much...today's MAANEET' beautiful moment was so similar to how after MAANEET' divine beautiul fairytale dreamy unique wedding during grihaparavesh  MAANEET's footprints were embedded in clay so that MAANEET' beautiful magical special moments will always be treasured and whenever MAANEET remember them, they will always make MAANEET smile thru tears remembering such sweet blissful beautiful memories of times MAANEET have shared...I really wish that Maan soon gets flashbacks and his memory back bcuz Maan shud and he will surely remember MAANEET' most heart-touching soul-touching divine magical sacred beautiful adorable fairytale royal musical special unique journey truly an eternal saga which has made all GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS experience MAANEET paradise since MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine rainbow fragrance and changed us our lives for better for best, and filled our lives with so much happiness love hope positivity, and thus made our lives reality more beautiful blissful colourful and peaceful than any dream...love respect admire and worship Our MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...

Aww today MAANEET sharing glances...Maan adoring Geet and Geet's sharmana...aww such  a lovely magical MAANEET moment...MAANEET lost in each other' eyes and v lost in our MAANEET...haiii...also today once again, Maan was in white and Geet in red and once again, combination of Geet' favourite colour red and Maan' favourite colour white symbolic of MAANEET' eternal union of lives hearts soul love happiness dreams path and destination...MAANEET together for eternity and beyond...Also salwar Geet was wearing today, she had worn it before also (muh dikhayi rasam) and both times Maan ki Geet was looking gorgeous...

Also loved MAANEET nok-jhok so sweet...

Glad to see Teji Pammi bcuz they r some kind of relief and they were fine today...

Once again Adi was so hilarious...thank u Maan bucz of ur great idea and thank u Adi bcuz of u both v were relieved frm seeing devini ki...

Coming to Lucky-Preetho...they were alright...Mamaji Lucky ke saath room share karega!

Coming to Devini...dev(il) ko toh sirf ek hee cheez ki padi hai...

Episodes r once again getting better...let's hope for the best...

Wishing Our Beloved Drashti Gurmeet a speedy recovery...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

mona - just now checked ... actually hot water not coming cold water is coming ... as i opened hot water tap thought water was not coming ...  chalo kam se kam cold water is coming ...

where is everyone ...?????
sptrno thumbnail
hi mona hima reena

aww hima water issue...paani ko jaldi aane ke liye bolo...

ree vil send u links...

mona lovely MAANEET pic...
dewdropred thumbnail

spee - nice post ...

reena & mona - where have u both dissappeared ...
sptrno thumbnail
hi aash reni

@hima mona-awesome analysis yaar...MAANEET moments were so beautiful...loved them...