sohan couldn't have died on thursday

garv sachdev thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I see every1 feels sohan has died.But how can it be sohan?

Garv knew about this farmhouse,and probably trishul knew it too.But sohan never knew of this.So how could he reach here b4 Garv or Trishul?

Also,we saw an expression of shock on agnivesh's face,and vidhi was surprised the last time we saw them.Surely,sohan could not have either shocked agnivesh or surprised vidhi.Only trishul could have.

So I feel it was trishul who took vidhi away.Sohan hasn't even reached the scene.

These r just my ideas.What do u ppl feel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubab123 thumbnail
yeah.it really sounds sense.......
veeru thumbnail
nah - sohan was the onli one at the correct place, cos he read avignash's diary - remember?
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think you're right Garv_Sachdev...I agree with you becuz they said that Sohan was supposed to die in March and it's not March yet...and I mean Agnivesh wouldn't be surprised to see Sohan there...but he would be surprised to see Trishul...becuz he'd be like what is he doing here?...and obviously Vidhi and Trishul have to meet in order for Trishul to fall in love with her...and it's said that Trishul kills Sohan...so they should've met now if Sohan's gonna die in March...
Tansha thumbnail
hey i guess ur rite..garv knew abt the farm house but wasnt garv sitting in the car when kumud went inside the house an looked for vidhi???if sohan died i will die wid him coz i dont want him to die..come on ekta how cud u kill sohanwe only had him kkusum to see soah in..😭