Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rhapsody !!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Howdy Gurlzzz ,

Never had any intention of making a post today but trust this two Hot heads , they literally forced me to write it ..I mean our very own Laad Governar and jalebi  BaiLOLLOLLOL ..

The Episode began with Arhi lost and staring soulfully at one another..  and ended with  ASR growling out KKG's name ...and in between there were many scenes  which   many  have Favorited .. The dancing scene, The phone scene, the Proposal etc,,, etc.. But there was another scene which  I liked  very much .. It was  the Look scene of Arnav ...

Arnav and  the Raizaada's are at the Dining table, When Nani takes up Khushi's name and begins to praise her which does not sit that well on Kadoos Arnav's temper ...Meanwhile Khushi and La are having a impromptu  dance party ...

Arnav for some reason of his own enters the Girls boudoir without even Knocking ** Bad manners to enter like that Arnie Boy ** ..He finds  the girls dancing  in gay abandon ..both of them immersed in their own revelry.. Arnav furrowed brows  furrows even further, his frown gets even deeper... The Girls stop their dancing on seeing him...

Arnav  looks disapprovingly at  La, the he casts a contemptuous glance at Khushi . speaks demeaningly about her aukkat right in front of her  .. He is angry at Khushi, is tearing into her.WHEN

JP enters with the phone and says that  there is a phone call  , Khushi  answers it.. there is an Immediate change of expression in Arnav's eyes and even subtler change in his face... he  begins to eavesdrop on khushi's convo attentively..a concern in his eyes .. a desire to know what's wrong with Khushi's world  and to set it right ...a need to protect her ..A mild frown as to what could have come to trouble her ,His girl !! The way he looks after her when she leaves the room ..Uff !!  ...Barun was wonderful in this segmentDay Dreaming

Ok..My drool time is over LOLLOL..  U share ur  Takes girls

Edited by tanthya - 20 September 2011 at 6:25am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevlarimel22gilgameshalishba45Asmita88payel3004FlamingsOfLoveTheBlueAngelsun2011Chickeekitty25YPNHK_kiFANno.1-sia--_-harsh42-Sneha25-smithasrk-Nithi-minimuffin86FebruaryFlowermonsi08-RushTrip-.Euphoria.Kamalika..-MariaMars-SillyPeppermary78613pinky_blueskies.hea.incandescentrechus

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
i also love this scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shakethebiscuittanthya

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Yup! Sathi Chellam...his eyes does all talking for him...

And his ears erect like rabbit's whenever the word Kh is pronounced... Aaj ke epi...Humari Chamkeeli number 2 ki proposal time "Khushi " ke samay...his eyes, ears, heart everything got life of their own...

Nice post hun!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25zoya-shahChickeeKamalika..tanthya

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I had the same thoughts when Nani was looking for Khushi, and also when Buaji called Khushi.. ;)

Kamalika..tanthya

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I loved that scene too! Smile

Arnav's two looks...once when Naani asks about Khushi at breakfast and second when Khushi is speaking on the phone!

Barun is really good with his expression's and given how limited his dialouges are, he has to make do with his facial expression's most of the times! He does a great job of it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25zoya-shahsun2011tanthya

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
It like that scene soo much... Khushi and lavanya dance scene its superb...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

i also love this scene

It was a damn Good scene... Poor Arnav jithna bhi control karle, he just cant stop feeling protective about Khushi  ... LOLLOL

kitty25sun2011

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
OK Tanthya

beyond what you have written on the drool worthiness of our laad governor

i am fascinated with your DP

absolutely beautiful!!

and yeah...he does emote well with his expressions!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Chickeetanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index