Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

SS || The Story of Soulmates Reunited : Shot-10,41 (Page 35)

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
                            Shot 8 : Part A

I was momentarily confused. Prem had walked through a door in his mind, to another time and another place. By the movement of his eyes, I could tell that he was observing something.

"You will be able to talk," I told him, "and yet you will be able to remain in a deep trance state and continue to observe and to experience. What do you see?"

"I see myself," Prem answered. "I am lying in a field at night. The air is cool and clear. . . . .I see many stars."

"Are you alone?"

"Yes. There's no one else around."

"What do you look like?" I asked, looking for details in order to learn more about the time and place in which he had emerged.

"I'm myself . . . . .about twelve years old . . . . . My hair is short."

"You are yourself?" I questioned, still not realizing that Prem had merely gone back into his own childhood and not a past life.

"Yes," he answered simply. "Back in Pune as a boy."

Now I understood, and I shifted gears, looking more for feelings. I wanted to find out why his mind had selected this particular memory from the vast panorama available to it.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel very happy. There's something so peaceful about the night sky. The stars and the moon have always seemed so familiar and friendly to me . . . . .I like to pick out the constellations and watch them across the sky as the seasons change."

"Do you study stars in school?"

"Not really, just a bit. But I read about them on my own. Mostly I like to watch them."

"Does anyone else in your family enjoy watching the stars?"

"No," he answered, "only me."

I subtly shifted now to appeal to his higher self or intelligence, to his expanded perspective, to learn more about the importance of this memory. I was no longer speaking to the 12 year old Prem.

"What is the importance of this memory of the night sky?" I asked. "Why did your mind select this particular one?"

He was silent for a while. His face softened in the thin afternoon light.

"The stars are a gift to me," he began softly. "They are a comfort. They are a symphony I have heard before, refreshing my soul, reminding me of what I had forgotten.'
"They are even more," he continued, a bit enigmatically.
"They are a path guiding me to my destiny. . . . . .slowly but surely. . . . .I must be patient and not get in the way. The schedule is already set." He was silent again.

I let him rest as a thought crept into my mind. The night sky has been here far longer than mankind. At some level, haven't we all heard that ancient symphony? Are all of our destinies guided as well? And then another thought, very clear in its words but not at all in its meaning. I, too, must be patient and not get in the way of Prem's destiny.

This thought came to me like an instruction. It turned out to be a prophecy.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87repunzellMs.Raizadakiran_28JugniPH-Fatima-AASUS-Xpress-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
                          Shot 8 : Part B

With Prem and Heer everything was reversed. Their lives, and their lifetimes were unfolding independently and separately in my office. They did not know each other. They had never met. They came to the office on different days. Seeing them both separately and having no reason to suspect a link between them, I did not make a connection. They had loved each other and lost each other across lifetimes.

Why didn't I see it before? Was it even my destiny? Am I supposed to be some cosmic matchmaker? Was I rationalizing away "coincidences"? Or was I right on schedule, the idea dawning at its sunrise, the way it was planned all along.

It came to me one evening. "Onu?" I had heard it from Heer, weeks before, in my office.

Earlier that day, Prem couldn't remember his name. In a hypnotic trance, he had emerged in an ancient lifetime, one he had previously remember in the office. In that lifetime, he had died after being dragged by soldiers. His life ebbed away as his head rested in his beloved wife's lap, and she rocked rhythmically with despair.

Perhaps there was more to learn from that time. Once again he remembered dying in her arms, his life fading away. I asked him to look at her closely, to look deeply into her eyes and to see if he recognized her as someone in his current life.

"No," he sadly answered. "I don't know her, but she has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I can drown in them . . . . .they touch my heart. The pain in her eyes is unbearable for me." I silent tear escaped from the corner of his eye.

I was touched deeply with this feeling, Prem had never sound so hurt and sad before.

"Do you know your name?" I asked, returning his attention completely to that lifetime in Punjab.

He pondered this question. "No," he finally said.

"I will tap you on the forehead as I count backward from three to one. Let your name just pop into your mind, into your awareness. Whatever name comes to you is fine."

Surprisingly, no name popped into his mind. 

"I don't know my name. Nothing comes to me!"

But something came to me, popping into my mind like a silent explosion, suddenly clear and vivid.

"Onu," I said aloud. "Is your name Onu?"

"How do you know that?" he responded from the ancient depths. "That is my name. Some call me Anurag, and my wife, my Pihu calls me Onu. . . . .How do you know? Were you there, too?"

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. "It just came to me."

I was very surprised at the whole situation. How did I know? I have had psychic flashes before, but not often. This felt as I were remembering something rather than receiving a psychic message. Remembering from when? I could not place it. My mind stretched to remember, but I could not.

I knew from experience that I should stop trying to remember. Let it go, get on with the day, the answer would probably arrive spontaneously in a while.

An important piece of some strange puzzle was missing. I could feel its absence, hinting at a crucial connection still to be found. But a connection to what? I tried, not very successfully, to concentrate on other things.

Later that evening, the puzzle piece arrived suddenly and very softly in my mind. All at once, I was aware of it.

It was Heer. About two months ago, she had recounted a tragic but touching lifetime as a potter's wife in Punjab. Her husband had been killed "accidentally" by soldiers after they dragged him around from the back of a horse. The soldiers had not really cared what happened to him. His mangled body, his bleeding head, had been cradled by his wife, Pihu as he died in the dusty street.

She had remembered his name in that lifetime. His name was Onu.

My mind was working quickly now. The details of the two lifetimes fit together. Prem's and Heer's memories of that time meshed perfectly. Physical descriptions, events and names were the same. Husband and Wife. Onu and Pihu.

I have worked with many people, usually couples, who have found themselves together in previous lives. Many have recognized their soul companions, travelling together through time to be united once again in the current lifetime.

Never before had I encountered soulmates who had not yet met in the present time. In this case, soulmates - Prem and Heer - who had traveled nearly two thousand years to be together again. They had come all this way. They were within inches and minutes of each other, but they had not yet connected.

Another thought dawned. Perhaps they had been together in some or all of those times but had not recognized each other, because they had not met in the present. There was no face, no name, no landmark in the present life, no one to connect to the people in previous incarnations.

Now, after two thousand years . . . . .those arms had returned through hazardous mists of time to hold her again, to hug sweetly to his chest. But they did not know. Only I knew.

Best Friends. Childhood Lovers. Husband and Wife. How many more times throughout history had they shared their lives and their love?

They were together again, but they didn't know it. Both were lonely, suffering in their own way. Both were starving, and yet a feast had been set before them, a feast they couldn't yet smell or taste.

I was severely constrained by the "laws" of psychiatry, The strictest of the laws is that of privacy or confidentiality. I could not tell Prem about Heer, nor Heer about Prem. BUT I could introduce them and let destiny take its course. The psychiatric consequences stopped me cold.

What if I were wrong? What if a relationship between them began, soured, and ended badly? There could be anger and bitterness. How would this reflect back on their feelings about me as their trusted therapist? Would their clinical improvement unravel? Would all their good therapeutic work be undone? There were definite risks.

I also had to examine my own subconscious motives. Was my need to see my patients become happier and healthier, to find peace and love in their lives, affecting me judgement now? Were my own needs urging me to cross the boundary of psychiatric ethics?

The easy choice would be to leave well enough alone, to say nothing. No harm dome, no consequences. When in doubt, do no harm - The second law of psychiatry.

But, I chose to take the risk. I would intervene. I would try to nudge destiny along. As a concession to my training and to my fears, I would do it as carefully and as subtly as possible . . . . .I HAD to do something.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

repunzellMs.RaizadaKavya....kiran_28JugniPHBluFate-Xpress-AASUS-Fatima-

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
reserved
Ms.Raizada IF-Dazzler
Ms.Raizada
Ms.Raizada

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
hi dear.. a great job..
loved ur update,,
it was awesome.. very very very well written..too good ..
awesome... mind blowing>...
i loved it...
thank u so much for the update..
love ya
take care
love
vrushika
JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Dil Se Dil Tak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
lovely update...
finally ...our narrator understand premeer connection in previous life...
can't wait to read the love story of premeer...
update soon...
thnx for pm..
-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I really really loved both the parts... it was fantastic..splendid... brilliant...

u rock dear... and you are such an awesome writer..

i m busy nowadays so no long comments...Smile

thanks for the pm..

thanks for updating..

cointinue soon..

take care
kiran_28 IF-Sizzlerz
kiran_28
kiran_28

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
awsme update yaar
well written
thanx 4 PM
cont soon
repunzell Goldie
repunzell
repunzell

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
a treat to us...two super awesume updateeeStar!!!!

u totally change the story...i culdn't imagine tht they were husband n wife in their previous life...superb jobbbThumbs Up!!!!

i actually don't hav words to describe the way u wrote...it was soo beautifulllClap!!!

i hope the risk which teh doctor is taking it do work...!!!!!

anxioussllyy waiting for their "milan" now...premeer ka milan karwa do jaldiii!!!!!

update soonnn!!!!

Go to top