Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

SS || The Story of Soulmates Reunited : Shot-10,41 (Page 25)

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvAdditiGupta

Originally posted by zigzagway_sadi

Originally posted by LuvAdditiGupta

Hey guys, I wanted to know that...has anyone of us posted his/her FF / SS / OS in the IF-Fan Fiction? Was just wondering...Big smile

yes there is one i know..

i will give the link!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1514277

Thank u...Big smile btw this FF is really amazing...
Take Care...

u r welcome

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
                     !* Happy Diwali * !!

Edited by LuvAdditiGupta - 26 October 2011 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Xpress-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
                        A BIG THANK YOU. 
          You all know the reason for this. Big smile 

Edited by LuvAdditiGupta - 26 October 2011 at 4:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS-Xpress-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hello guys!!!

This message is for all my friends and my readers. Guys, my net is not working properly and is giving some problems so I am really sorry that I am unable to reply to your messages. 

I just wanted to let you know that I have read all the messages and as soon as possible I will reply to all of you and become an active user again. Wink

Till then please forgive me for not replying.

Love you guys.

And, here I present "Diwali Double Dhamaka" - Shot 6 & 7.

I really hope that you all will enjoy it. Just pray that the net permits me to update. I am going to update. *Fingers Crossed*.  Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS-Xpress-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
                                 Shot 6

Despite her success in recalling several past lives, Heer still ached with grief. Intellectually, she had begun to accept the concept of the continuity of the soul. She had experienced the reunion of soul companions along this journey. But memories did bot bring her mother back, not physically. She could not hug her and talk to her. She missed her mother dearly.

As Heer came into the office for today's session, I decided to try something different, something I had done with varying degrees of success with other patients. As usual, I would help her achieve a state of deep relaxation. 

(Guys, you all can also do the procedure that follows and remember your dear ones...but first of all relax by breathing deeply) 

I would then guide her in visualizing a beautiful garden, have her walk into the garden, and rest. As she was resting, I would suggest that a visitor was joining her in the garden and that Heer could communicate with this visitor in thoughts, voice, vision, feelings, or any other way.

Everything that Heer experienced after this point would come from her own mind, not from my suggestions.

She sank deeply into the familiar leather recliner and quickly entered the hypnotic state. I counted backward from ten to one, deepening her level even more. She imagined herself walking down a spiral staircase. As she reached the bottom of the steps, she visualized the garden in front of her. She walked into the garden and found a place to rest. I told her about the visitor, and we waited.

After a short while, she became aware that a beautiful light was approaching her. In the quiet office, Heer began to cry softy.

"Why are you crying?" I questioned.

"It's my mother. . . . . I can see her in the light. She looks so beautiful, so young."

Now speaking directly to her mother, she added, "It's so good to see you." Heer was smiling and crying at the same time.

"You can talk to her; you can communicate with her," I reminded Heer. 

I did not say anything more at this point as I didn't want to interfere with the reunion. Heer was not recalling a memory, nor was she re-experiencing some event that had already occurred. This experience was happening now.

The meeting with her mother was taking place vividly and emotionally in Heer's mind. That their reunion existed so powerfully in her mind conferred a considerable degree of reality to her experience. The potential to help her heal her grief was now present.

We sat quietly for several minutes, the silence sometimes punctuated by some sighs. At times I could see a tear roll down Heer's cheek. She smiled frequently. Finally she began to speak.

"She is gone now," Heer said very calmly. She had to go but she will be back." Heer remained deeply relaxed with her eyes still closed as we continued to talk.

"Did she communicate with you?" I asked.

"Yes, she told me many things. She told me to trust in myself. She said, 'Trust in yourself. I have taught you everything you need to know!' "

"What does this mean to you?"

"That I must believe in my own feelings and not let others influence me all the time." She replied.

"Did she tell you anything else?"

"Yes, there is more," she answered, but did not elaborate.

"What?" I prodded.

"That she loved me dearly," Heer added in a delicate way. "That she is fine. She is helping many souls on the other side. . . . . She will still always be there for me. . . . . There is one more thing."

"What is that?"

"To be patient. Something will happen very soon, something important. And I must trust in myself, she handed me a beautiful white soft feather." Heer said.

I was so engrossed and excited that I forgot to concentrate on the last line. . . . . white feather. I asked, "What will happen?"

"I don't know," she answered softy. "But when it does, I will trust myself," she added with a resolve I had never noticed in her before.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AdditiRocksRishi87luvharshitiKavya....alicia212JugniPH-Fatima-AASUS-Xpress-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Ummm...guys, I was wondering. May be I should not update Shot 7. It is better to keep you in suspense. Isn't it ????? Wink *Evil Laughter*
-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Okkk guys stop messaging me. I am updating. Gosh...you all can be so impatient at times. 

Now, stop cursing me. Here is the next update. Shot 7. Enjoy.

Love you guys. Take Care.
-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Sorry double post. Smile

Edited by LuvAdditiGupta - 26 October 2011 at 5:04am

Go to top