Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

SS || The Story of Soulmates Reunited : Shot-10,41 (Page 22)

JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Dil Se Dil Tak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvAdditiGupta

I am really trying my best to update...will surely update within this week...love u guys n yes, plz bear me n my excuses for some time...will treat u guys...Big smile
this week...??????
so we will get update wit in 4 days...
hmm...thats tooo long ...
so come with a long long update k?
tc...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyahmt

Originally posted by LuvAdditiGupta

I am really trying my best to update...will surely update within this week...love u guys n yes, plz bear me n my excuses for some time...will treat u guys...Big smile
this week...??????
so we will get update wit in 4 days...
hmm...thats tooo long ...
so come with a long long update k?
tc...
long update...ummm...ok done!!! Big smile

repunzell

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Hello guys...I know I am late and I haven't updated but had to think about something interesting and off-course had to keep in mind the request of Sadi di...Love u di.Heart
Love you guys...Enjoy. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS-Xpress-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
                                             This update is exclusively for 
                                                           zigzagway_sadi
Thank u for always supporting me and this one is for you because...

Originally posted by zigzagway_sadi

Plz plz I want prem also in the next chapter!!! Not together with heer but at least I want to know what is going on with him
please smiley, f smiley, please smiley, girl smiley, wish smiley

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Shot - 5

This was Prem's third therapy session with me. He was in a very deep hypnotic state.

"I am being pulled back to another life," Prem announced abruptly. "I must go!"

"Go Ahead," I urged. "What is happening?"

He was silent for a few moments.

"I'm lying on the ground, gravely wounded... There are soldiers nearby. They have pulled me over the ground and the rocks... I'm dying!" He gasped.

"My head and my side hurt badly," he muttered in a thin voice. "They are no longer interested in me."

The rest of this poor man's story slowly emerged.

When he stopped responding, the soldiers left. He could see them above him in their short leather uniforms and boots. They were not happy. They were having their fun, but they had not really meant to kill him. They were not sad. These people were not worth very much. All in all, an unsatisfying escapade.

His wife came to him, wailing and sobbing, and she softly cradles his head in her lap. She rocked rhythmically, and he could feel the life ebbing from his shattered body. His ribs must have broken because there was a sharp pain with every breath. He tasted blood in his mouth.

His strength was diminishing rapidly now. He tried to speak to his wife but could not utter a word. A distant gurgling came from somewhere in the depths of his body.

"I love you," he heard her say softly. He was too weak to answer. He loved her very much, his beloved wife. He wanted to tell her that the best thing that happened to him was that he got her. He got to spend those numerous priceless moments with her. He got to hold her tight to her heart and listen to her increasing heartbeat. He thanked God for giving him his love, his soulmate, his wife. But off-course, he won't be able to spend the rest of his life with her. He won't be able to hold her anymore. He won't be able to eat from her hands. He won't be able to see her blush wherever he praised her. He just won't be able to live. He could feel his approaching death. He would miss her beyond human endurance.

His eyes closed for the last time, and the incredible pain disappeared. Somehow he could still see. He felt extremely light and free. He found himself looking down at his crumpled body, his head shoulders resting limply in his wife's lap. She was sobbing, completely unaware that he was now at peace, that the pain was gone. She was focusing only on his body, a body that no longer held him, rocking slowly back and forth.

He stared to talk, "Yeh janam toh gaya Heer, par agla janam sirf tumhara hoga, sirf tumhara." He unconsciously muttered, "Heer?!"

He became aware of a marvelous light, brighter and more beautiful than a thousand suns. Yet he could look directly at it. Someone in or near that light was beckoning to him. His grandmother! She looked so young, so radiant, so beautiful. He desired to go to her, and instantly he was with her near the light.

"It is good to see you again, my child," she thought, the words appearing in his consciousness. "It has been a long time." 
She continued, "You have to hold her hand...search your dreams for your answers."

She hugged him in arms of spirit, and they walked together into the light. But somehow there was a gaping hole in his heart. He turned back and saw his wife's face. He did not want to leave his wife. No, never in his dreams he had thought that he would have to face such a day. Her heart was pulling hard at his heart - a strong connection. Then it started thundering...the heaven was witnessing the unbearable pain that was being generated on breaking the connection. He had to leave her, this was what the God wanted. But why?
Some answers are good when they are left unanswered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Prem's haunting story completely engrossed me. Moved by his grief at leaving his wife. I could feel the profound sadness of his parting words. However I rejoiced at the uplifting encounter with his grandmother.

If I were not so overwhelmed by the emotions of the moment, perhaps my mind would have made the connection between Prem and Heer.

I had heard this kind of situation and the wife's words before, but where? I had to find the answer to this question. As Pihu, Heer had rocked back and forth on the bloody ground, cradling her dying husband, and she had whispered the same lament. The stories were eerily similar.

At that moment not only was my view obscured by emotion, but several weeks and dozens of other patients had intervened since Heer's recounting, thus dimming my awareness even more.

The discovery of their entwined destinies would be delayed to a different day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Enjoy...really hope that you liked it. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87repunzellluvharshitialicia212sweta2005JugniPH-Fatima-AASUS-Xpress-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...all those who want a PM from me please press the like Button. Thank u. Big smile

Edited by LuvAdditiGupta - 19 October 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

repunzellluvharshiti-Xpress-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...I was going to update Shot 6 also bt my explorer crashed and all d data got lost, so I will update it later. Hope that u liked this shot. Love u guys. U all r great...Big smile
Missing Additi di...Cry

Edited by LuvAdditiGupta - 19 October 2011 at 11:01pm

-Xpress-

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

awesomeee too good very nice part waitinggg for next asap

-Shwetasri-

kiran_28 IF-Sizzlerz