Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Panchi on Cloud Nine--indya.com (Page 8)

ramita94 IF-Dazzler
ramita94
ramita94

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
She is too hilarious bringing in her PDA into her winning the award she could of just said that he has supported me and I gave a very big thanks to him, what is with her telling us her life story which we are not interested in and she's making herself sound like some bechari with him driving her in her car and cheering her up when with her numerous picture of her Vivian, Suyash and Kishwer we can see that she's always happy then why is she acting like she's a sadu? And tht Angel like is a chori line obvious she had to add tht - it's the icing on the cake. How does him being ur 'angel' make u win an award u didnt get the role and work for him, and tbh I don't think she deserved it her character is such a waste- anyway I don't think she'll be getting anymore awards who will actually cast her as a female lead in a show or in another show sorry hunny don't think you will be paired opposite Vivian in a show! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123hreeyaa--Anna--

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

And then she wonders why people hate her!?Angry

I mean seriously - She might not have deserved it but still she got it - so Congratulations! But why the need to bring Vivian and what they do in their life in it!? I mean woman -- understood you are in a lovery -dovey relationship but you need to learn how to conduct yourself first and to think you are mature enough! 

Strangely Vivian limited his speech to her winning award here. Pata chalta he would have also started then what a PDA article would it have been! Sleepy
If she understood that it would make our life easier.She seriously needs speech class.!Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123hreeyaa

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Originally posted by @[email protected]@

And then she wonders why people hate her!?Angry

I mean seriously - She might not have deserved it but still she got it - so Congratulations! But why the need to bring Vivian and what they do in their life in it!? I mean woman -- understood you are in a lovery -dovey relationship but you need to learn how to conduct yourself first and to think you are mature enough! 

Strangely Vivian limited his speech to her winning award here. Pata chalta he would have also started then what a PDA article would it have been! Sleepy
If she understood that it would make our life easier.She seriously needs speech class.!Sleepy

She seriously does! She is worse than a 20 year old! I mean look at it so may youngsters have won awards  (Additi, Sara, Parul) and they handle it so maturedly and she is talking about Vivian!? Angry I cant believe she is 24 or above Confused
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
i guess party is coming up!Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kopal-abhiyahreeyaa--Anna--

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fijehJin.

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Common guys

Why do you hate her??

This is the problem here. Pyaar ki baatein bahut karte hain, abhiya love eternal, unique, love is unconditional, achchai burai and all. Its all so fake here.

Vahbiz is expressing her love, she is at happiest moment of her life and vivian always supported her. Just because few people here in the forum don't like her or let me say hate her doesn't mean everyone does. There is a very big world and life outside i-f.

If the same lines were said by sukirti then would you all have reacted the same way??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fijeh

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Hmm Congratulations Vahbiz!!
But I am not sure why people are hating her here...I am not a big fan of her myself...But she got her award and is expressing her happiness by mentioning about her loved ones.. All actors do that!!
-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kopal-abhiyavijayata123hreeyaa-rupa-snitchseekerRolzz-Junglee---Anna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index