Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Panchi on Cloud Nine--indya.com (Page 7)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
haha arey yaar award tu jeeti vivu ka beech mai aa gaya.Apni lap beth kar dialog yaad karwaye thai kya & Vivu u r my angel is so Pia type.Its Pia dialog 4 Abhay.Gal use original dialogsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123purple_shadoz

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
And then she wonders why people hate her!?Angry

I mean seriously - She might not have deserved it but still she got it - so Congratulations! But why the need to bring Vivian and what they do in their life in it!? I mean woman -- understood you are in a lovery -dovey relationship but you need to learn how to conduct yourself first and to think you are mature enough! 

Strangely Vivian limited his speech to her winning award here. Pata chalta he would have also started then what a PDA article would it have been! Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123ramita94aish.Mrs.Peanuts.Jane..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
welldone dear

akhirkaar kisi pkyek wale ko toh award mil hi gaya
bahut dinose umeed lagaye beithe the hum  for abhiya  but koi nahin agli baar abhiya ko hi milega ita awrds main
riya27 IF-Sizzlerz
riya27
riya27

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
oopsShocked seems like she's preparing for an essay competitionLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

^^Has Vahbiz done shows in the past? Where and which ones? all the articles I've ever read say that this is her debut on TV, she's only done ads in the pastConfused

Neethi someone in the forum told me that she has done shows earlier. I forgot who told me. But someone told when her age issue was coming.
vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

Amazing! How did she get the award? Panchhi's role is so boring and sometimes irritating. What's there to get an award? And what's the need of thanking vivian for sharing food n driving for her? She's sick!

HAha LOL!!!I'm thinking d same...! I think dat now she's sick of Vivian so she's thanking him for all the things he did for her..Now that she's popular(not for us but for the people who loves her)I think she'll stop following Vivian so she's thanking him for this!!!LOL...
vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

haha arey yaar award tu jeeti vivu ka beech mai aa gaya.Apni lap beth kar dialog yaad karwaye thai kya & Vivu u r my angel is so Pia type.Its Pia dialog 4 Abhay.Gal use original dialogsLOL

LOL Guess she's not that smart to make her own dialogs..So she just took Pia's dialog for Abhay...LOL ek award jeeti tu Vivian ka peechi ab nahi hogi i guess...Afterall she has become popular of her BORING SCENES which many viewers though it was D BEST SCENES OF PKYEKSleepySleepy...I think dat when she was thanking Vivian for all d things he did for her POOR AUDIENCES were snoring while sleeping maybe even Vivian...LoL she it now proven dat she eats 2 much so she's thanking Vivian..>!!!Wink

--Anna--

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--Anna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index