Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Panchi on Cloud Nine--indya.com (Page 6)

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i think i need to start being Sherlock Holmes again to determine he cause of her winning? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

i think i need to start being Sherlock Holmes again to determine he cause of her winning? ROFL

yup... i guess ...she was the only nominations for ...LOL
no offence meant

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123romaila

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
"Vivian, for all the times when you were there by my side and for the masti, we did on the sets. When I was down, you were there to cheer me up, when you shared your food with me, the times when I was tired you drove my car for me, the times when you fought for me, the times when you took care of me when I was unwell but had to shoot, etc etc."

^^I thought she just won an award for her professional work, right? No wonder everyone feels these two can't keep their personal and professional lives separate! I mean, everyone thanks their parents, family, bfs, husband, of course they do but they don't digress from the main point and list out all their personal moments which no one even cares to know!Confused
Anyway, regardless of whether I feel she deserved the award or not, she got it, so congrats to her for thatSmile

Thanks for sharing, Tanu!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

msainhjaugvijayata123Rehanism-rupa---Anna--pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Tanu

This a Newbie award so Priya Wal wasn't qualified.

Well is never too late but it seems Vivi is maturing cause he give the most sensible statement in the article. The award is for her work and the team is proud, and is not even his award.

Why couldn't she just say that instead all this crap about who her friends are and the angels qualities of her BF like is a sale add in the paper.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

msainhjaugvijayata123purple_shadozPaint.It.BlacK.Courageous_LeoYukti_RatzholicSujal.KashishEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.Jane..

princessark Senior Member
princessark
princessark

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i never liked panchi and especially her realtionship w vivian due to PDA. she makes me puke... i mean she must not mention wat vivian did for her... makes me think that vivian is a servant to panchi just like veronica does to archie

vijayata123--Anna--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
As soon as I saw the article I rushed to read it. Not for the article but for the replies here.LOL

Now my point

It's new talent award and all who just started their  acting career gets nomination.Few days earlier someone told me Vahbiz did some shows earlier. So she is not new. If they say that in her earlier work she wasn't main supporting actress and her role was not enough and in pkyek she got prominant role then this applies to Vivu also. He also earlier did two shows Ksam se and Ganga but not much scope. PKYEK is his first lead role. So why he wasn't nominated?

SahiPakdeHainEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
^^Has Vahbiz done shows in the past? Where and which ones? all the articles I've ever read say that this is her debut on TV, she's only done ads in the pastConfused
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Vivian Dsena- you are my angel."
ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index