Remix
Remix

Happy Birthday Sindhu! (Page 4)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooja-

Happy Birthdayyy Sinds ! <3 I already sent you my wishes and gift my PM loveee you lotsssHug

Yes Poojki u did ...and I loved ur wishes and gift more than i can ever express...I love you so so much ...one of my most sweetest friend I have ever made here ...thank u so much for being there for me and always treating me so special HugHug

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Right birthday girl, just cause Rach is busy doesn't mean you get to escape the annual birthday torture...oops, sorry, I meant games. Tongue 

Now I am not yet at PhD level in this, but hopefully these will keep you on your toes...

Easy ones to start with (cause I am really an angel at heart Embarrassed)

1) What are all Tia's nicknames for Ranveer?
2) When is Tia's birthday?
3) What name did Tia want to give the band?
4) What is the name of Ranveer's village?
5) What song did Ranveer dedicate to Tia before the performance?

Now, a lil harder...

6) What colour of shirt was Ranveer wearing when he met Tia?
7) Who do we see first in the very first episode - Tia or Ranveer?
8) How much did Ranveer have to pay to Zaminder to save his father's school?
9) What song did they perform on in the dance competition in the first season?

last two ka credit goes to Sayani, so don't forget to thank her for adding to your fun. Tongue

and finally, this...

10) What was the first scene TR had together after coming back from the island?

Bonus questions cause I am feeling extra mean Evil Smile

11) What was the first dialogue TR had together (first thing R said to T, and first thing T said to R)  (and no watching clips if you can't remember!)

More coming up soon. Tongue

To start with I wanna say that I hate u both as much as I hate one insect ...secondly this is far more tough than last year and it's not fair Angry so don't expect me to be gud on ur wala birthday either Evil Smile

1) All nicknames are u kidding me ??? Shocked  Camel ..cactus ...dehati ...gavar ...tacky camel ...and the list is endless 

2) 16th august 

3) pink bunnies LOL I was happy when she said it ...because I had a pink bunny ...I was like my bunny will be famous LOL

4) sanganer

5) baad mein jahaan Embarrassed

6) aahhh what colour is that ...yellow ...I don't know some shade of yellow most probably ...

7) Tia LOL

8) 50000 ...the gud thing of watching remix every now and then finally pays off LOL

9) mast mast hai sama 

10)_ the canteen scene where he tries to tell her to meet him alone at the locker room ...

11) oh god this is a torture 
Ranveer: Hi 
Tia : bolte bhi ho ..
Ranveer : kabhi kabhi ( very honest confession I must say )

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 21 September 2011 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142DulceAmor-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Now for a fun little game called 'Scene-It' which I discovered browsing various NCIS fansites. See, my obssessions always pay off one day or another na. Tongue

Basically, I am gonna post some pics and you have to guess which scene they are taken from. Ready??

There you go, that is fun isn't it?? Tongue

I couldn't have done this without the help of Sayani, who got some of the pics, so special mention goes to her for being my partner in crime Wink

I love this one mainly because I get to see so many cute pictures LOL

1} most probably it's after they got the news ke they can't perform at the stadium for the oldage home ...ranveer was consoling Tia ..

2) Tia is hyper on how she will arrange the fashion show for street animals LOL

3) TR performing in Jumbo's office ...I so adore that dance step of theirs Embarrassed

4) Tia Ranveer discussing Raghu and what great person he is Ermm

5) Ranveer being the perfect / kameena BF for Sumeet Ahuja and Tia respectively 

6) Tia very honestly and sweetly insulting Ranveer infront of Pallavi LOL

7) Anu's fav ...gym dance practice ..

8) Ranveer bringing the invite card for Tia's fashion show 

9) sanganer concert 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

To start with I wanna say that I hate u both as much as I hate one insect ...secondly this is far more tough than last year and it's not fair Angry so don't expect me to be gud on ur wala birthday either Evil Smile

Hawww, this was just easing you in. Nothing hard here. We were very considerate actually. I did consider getting you to name which episode certain scenes came from, like the actual episode number. Now that would have been hard. Evil Smile

1) All nicknames are u kidding me ??? Shocked  Camel ..cactus ...dehati ...gavar ...tacky camel ...and the list is endless 

2) 16th august 

3) pink bunnies LOL I was happy when she said it ...because I had a pink bunny ...I was like my bunny will be famous LOL

4) sanganer

5) baad mein jahaan Embarrassed

6) aahhh what colour is that ...yellow ...I don't know some shade of yellow most probably ...

7) Tia LOL

8) 50000 ...the gud thing of watching remix every now and then finally pays off LOL

9) mast mast hai sama 

10)_ the canteen scene where he tries to tell her to meet him alone at the locker room ...

11) oh god this is a torture 
Ranveer: Hi 
Tia : bolte bhi ho ..
Ranveer : kabhi kabhi ( very honest confession I must say )

See, you answered them all! And you def got all mine right, though me and Sayani had a doubt about question 10...we thought it was the V-day morning scene. Haha, nicknames one was a bit mean, but you got all the important ones. LOL And omg you got Sayani's questions too, even I couldn't remember the money one. So 90%. That's A+ ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I love this one mainly because I get to see so many cute pictures LOL

1} most probably it's after they got the news ke they can't perform at the stadium for the oldage home ...ranveer was consoling Tia ..

2) Tia is hyper on how she will arrange the fashion show for street animals LOL

3) TR performing in Jumbo's office ...I so adore that dance step of theirs Embarrassed

4) Tia Ranveer discussing Raghu and what great person he is Ermm

5) Ranveer being the perfect / kameena BF for Sumeet Ahuja and Tia respectively 

6) Tia very honestly and sweetly insulting Ranveer infront of Pallavi LOL

7) Anu's fav ...gym dance practice ..

8) Ranveer bringing the invite card for Tia's fashion show 

9) sanganer concert 

I am impressed. I honestly thought I had got the hardest pics I could find, and you got every single one of them right. *hmph*.  I can give you your official TR PhD now. Tongue You know them so well. I bow down to you. LOL

-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Oh sorry I didn't read the question properly LOL I thought u meant when they came back from the whole resort thingy ...no tehn the valentine's day morning is the rigfht answer since u meant just the island bit LOL

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

I am impressed. I honestly thought I had got the hardest pics I could find, and you got every single one of them right. *hmph*.  I can give you your official TR PhD now. Tongue You know them so well. I bow down to you. LOL

the pics were easy ...the questions were hard ...come on I click pictures of each and every scene how will I not remember them then LOL

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Yup just the island bit. That was my question, but it was Sayani that answered it. I was like - did that really happen then?? My excuse is I was stressed thinking up all these questions, and that is the line I am sticking to. LOL

Go to top