AGNEEPATH Threatrical Breaks Buzz Records !! BOI ! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
bamboocopter

ormax is the number one site who give you the recent buzz and all sereach all over bollywood just enter the link and read about the site .

2direct
Yes Rishi star power will give the film agreat run at the BO 😆
Originally posted by theprince

2direct
Yes Rishi star power will give the film agreat run at the BO 😆

I wasn't talking about star power, I was referring to his role/ character in the film which seems very interesting. :)
Whoa.. a lot of things buzzing around that one, eh..😲😲😆😆 is that some sort of benchmark for something..? hey, even trash attracts a lot of buzz..😆😆😆

http://www.picturesof.net/_images_300/trash_can_with_flies_080630-031352-521001.jpg
I don't know if I want this film to be a hit or not, on one hand I want it to do well because of Duggu, but on the other if it flops maybe it'll send a message to all these copycats to stop remaking old films and do something creative for once!
Originally posted by Meena1

Whoa.. a lot of things buzzing around that one, eh..😆 is that some sort of benchmark for something..? hey, even trash attracts a lot of buzz..😆😆😆

^^^ OMGaah 🤣

Edited by VanityGirl - 12 years ago
Edit... Double Post 🤓
Edited by VanityGirl - 12 years ago
2direct
yes rishi role look very interestion and in general the most important point for this film that all the character is the first time for the actors .

bollywoodbabe1

common when all actors make these remake its ok and when it come to Hrithik then we should send amessage .Its depend on the aidience who dont care about anything just want to enjoy .When they said enough then bollywood will grow up .
I am a genius, i finally figured out why ppl flock to the theaters to see a Sallu film..😎🤣
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by theprince

bollywoodbabe1

common when all actors make these remake its ok and when it come to Hrithik then we should send amessage .Its depend on the aidience who dont care about anything just want to enjoy .When they said enough then bollywood will grow up .

Well I don't like remakes no matter which actor stars in it period.