Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF:DESTINED TO LOVE(chapter 15 part 1 n 2 page 89) (Page 88)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
 update pleaseCry

Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Nice ff. Pls update soon and add me in ur pm list.
anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

hey i jus finished reading ur ff...i m speechless...it was jus fantastic.

but why u hv nt updated it since so long...oh come on update it soon ...its been more than two months nw...i knw its near to its end...bt u cant end it like this...i want to read more...i knw the mystry s solved n kabir has sacrificed his love for abhiya n everything is f9 between them...bt still they dont hv confesed their love...plz dont end it here...i want to read some abhiya moments n their journey frm frnds to lovers...if u hv lost track of it or r uninterested in continuing more than atleast give  one last update of happy ending atleast fr the sake of ur readers...plz its a request.

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i read ur ff just today
its wonderful and quite different from others
waitin too read the next part

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
sorry guys 4 being inactive 4 so long.wil be udating my ffs nw..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessKhizrahema_rawat-Sonia-BhataktiAtma.Courageous_LeoPaint.It.BlacK.bookworm-ALS--

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
chapter 15 part I

(Piya's diary)
Dear diary
Evrythin is f9 nw.thanks 2 kabir abhay has started talking wid me.bt I feel awkward nw.maybe becoz of wat kabir said abt me.is it real?m I in lov wid abhay?i cant deny da fact dat my heart skip a beat wen he smiles.i cant deny the fact dat rate of ma heartbeat wen he comes closer 2 me.i cant deny the effect of him on me.if dis is wat it feels lyk being in love dan I accept it.it is wierd feeling yet the most beautiful feeling dat i've ever experienced.bt i've always been unlucky in case of luv.m afraid of loosing abhay and his family.sometimes m afraid of dis happiness.wat if some1 snatched it away frm me.i knw I sld be +ve n av a grip on ma thoughts bt dis extent of happiness is making me foresee the upcoming hurdles n pain.
Bt right nw nth is imp 2 me than dis new feeling.i feel kind of awkard 2 face him.i know I used 2 loose my words in frnt of him n go dumb bt its happening more often nw.i become completely speechles.i jst hope he hasnt noticed any such change in me.
I dnt want 2 tel him how I feel.ius nt the right time.i dnt know he loves me the way I do.so its better 2 keep it secret n giv him some space.he has just fought wid the harsh truth of his lyf n I dnt want 2 burden him wid yet anothes truth.time for ma coffee.so wil visit u 2maro.

(Abhay's diary)
Hey swtheart
Guess what I av decided 2 propose piya.finally I av decided 2 confess my feeling bt I feel nervous.though kabir assured me dat everything would be al rite,still I feel nervous.yg I know u r laughing at me knowing dat a casanova lyk me is afraid of proposing a gal.bt u know it urself dat how much c mean 2 me.i cant even think of living ma lyf,4get abt lyf I cant even think of living a minute widout her.so cheesy right?bt dats how I feel.c is ma inspiration,my strength,my light,my sunshine n nw I want her 2 be mine n only mine.what if c rejected my proposal?i av nevr been afraid of being rejected bt in case of piya m so vulnerable.hope everything turns out well.i dnt know I wld be able 2 sleep 2nite or nt bt anyws gud nite sweetheart.c u 2maro.
Piya prepared coffee 4 herself bt realised dat unintentionally c ad prepared 2 cups.
"piya u r such a silly gal.y did u prepare 2 cups?wat did u anticipate dat abhay wil come 2 accompany u?stupid."
"abhay is here 2 giv u company"
Hearing his voice piya was startled.c turned back 2 c abhay standing there smiling at heq.dat smile nearly knocked her down.c supported herself on the table 2 hold herself.
"are u alright piya?"
"ya...m f9"
"so...coffee...??"
"here u go."
Piya was feeling awkward infrnt of abhay so c took her cup of coffee n went 2wards the wimdow to stare at the night sky nd the pale moon light.abhay just stared at her,he didnt know 4 hw long.he was so mesmerised by her beautiful face,slight smile on her lips dat unconsciously he approached her.
Piya felt abhay behind her.c luked up at him n found him staring at her.c was glued in the ground by his intense gaze.c cldnt speak neither cld he.finally abhay managed 2 cal her name.
"piya.."
"hmm..."
Abhay searched 4 words bt his mind was nt in rt track.he wanted 2 hold piya tight in his arms n kiss her.he was finding it pretty difficult 2 hold himself frm kissing her dat very moment.
"well...umm...its late.time 2 sleep...2maro...clg nd.."
"ya...so...gud nite abhay."
"gud nite"
Piya felt relieved wen c was out of his sight.c closed her eyes n felt her heart hammering against her chest.
"sillypiya,nw get abhay out of ur mind n sleep."
Abhay laughed at himself n his condition.
"silly abhay.u cant even speak 2 her properly.how wil u even propose her.u r hopeless.just hopeless."
"ahem...aham..."
Abhay turned back 2 find his mother standing behind him.
"MOM"
"yes beta."
"u scared me..."
"really abhay?aww...my darling son cldnt even speak wid her..."
"MOM YOT WERE WATCHING.u r unbelievable."
"ya I kmw I m.so...gud luck beta."
"MOOOM"
Abhay avoided haseena n left uhe kitchen.haseena smiled at her son n wished him gud luck frm heart.

Part 2 posted below.

Edited by -srija- - 02 March 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shalinishalinikanaguhemvbCleviveDsouza-rkfan-TISA0711sukusnavnithema_rawatshafaq_abhiyaramita94arunsunita_gmBhataktiAtma.-Sonia-vidu87alicia212--Siva--_wallflower_--Rose--Paint.It.BlacK.adniloverAkshi0019SheDevilpunam2712bellaaaMS-meghasharma---Priya---Abhiya_Visu..Bournville..Fearless_Lover.SmokeySilence.bookworm-ALS--

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
chapter 15 part 2

It was almost 2 am when piya's sleep was disturbed by the buzzing sound of her cell phone.c picked up the phone.as soon as c heard the voice,her face fell.c clenched her fist n gritted her teeth.
"Dont u dare...hello...hello.."
The phone was disconnected.after a while piya received a text informing her 2 b at the st. Augustine church by 6 in the morning.c cldnt sleep as c was nt able 2 decide wat 2 do wen hes past knocked her hard.
Abhay cldnt sleep whole nite rehearsing abt different ways 2 express his feelings 2 piya.he practiced,checked,recited whole nite bt was still clueless.he called kabir 4 help.
"hello kabir."
"ya abhay what happened.y r u calling me so early in the morning?"
"i need ur help man."
"help?"
I want 2 confess my love 2 piya bt I dnt know what 2 say.i practiced whole nite bt still I dnt av any idea how 2..."
"hold on abhay.a casanova lyk u asking me.u r far more better than me in dat case arent u?"
"kabir...u r nt helping me lyk dis.please m reli nervous."
"dnt b.just act as ur normal self."
"dats the problem.i cant feel normal infront of her.my voice stammers n i...i cant speak at all."
"abhay relax.everythin is goin 2 be al rite.just relax."
"what if c rejected me?"
"c wont.i know it.biliv me."
"u sure na.thanks dude."
"stop thanking me n b ready.gud luck dude."

Abhay hung up the phone n texted piya.piya was in hurry.c ad decided 2 go 2 the church.c was running out of time.c was abt 2 leave wen c rcvd a text.
"piya meet me at clg hall after clg at 5.wil be waitin"
C looked up at abhay's room n was in verge of tears.
"sorry abhay.i dnt know whether I wld b able 2 meet u or nt"
C left the house in a hurry n took a taxi 2 st. Augustine church.
Abhay went 2 the clg.he adnt met piya since the day started coz he wanted 2 meet her at rite moment.he booked the hall.the hall was empty wid only 1 round table at the centre wid 2 seats.he decorated the way frm entrance 2 the table wid rose petals.he decorated the whole hall wid white lilies(which were piya's favourite).the centre of the table contained a vase wid red roses n a velvet box wid a diamond ring in it which he wanted 2 gift piya.he prepared everythin he cld do including lighting effect n everything.he installed a projector dat wld display all piya's smiling photographs n a caption dat displayed "I LOVE YOU PIYA" at last.he was still nt satisfied wid the decoration.
"oh god m running out of time still m nt satisfied wid it.wat shall I do"
He checked the time.i was almost 4.
"oh god I need 2 get ready"
He locked the hall n rushed homd as fast as he cld 2 get ready.he turned whold room upside down unable 2 choose wat 2 wear.finally he chose a black pant n purple shirt 2 go wid it.he changed his hair style 5 times n at last gave up n returned 2 his usual style.it was almost 5.he reached the hall on time.
"thank god piya is nt here"
He took out 2 ice-cream cups n filled them wid piya's favourite butter scoth icecream wid a chocolate ball on top.he waited 4 piya at entrance wid the remote control of lights n red rose on his hand.
The icecream in the cup,the candle on the table melted away still there was no sign of piya.he tried calling her bt her cell was out of reach.he called at home bt no one picked it up.
"dnt worry abhay.mayb c got stuck somewhere.c wil come."
He consoled himself.whenever he heard some footsteps he got excited bt when there was no sign of piya he got frustrated.
"maybe m nt gud enough 4 her."
He locked the hall n was abt 2 leave when he rcvd a call.
"Hello...WHAT..WHERE...?OK I wil be rt there."
He cldnt think of anythin.he grabbed the car keys n rushed 2 wards the city hospital wid the only thing buzzing in his mind.
"PIYA MET WID AN ACCIDENT."
So here's the end of chapter 15 hope u lyk it.4give me 4 being late.
Wid love
Srija.

Edited by -srija- - 02 March 2012 at 10:27pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

priyabhayshalini.shaliniRsaakkasukusnavnitMuSIqroCKzzzzTISA0711CleviveDsouza-rkfan-shalinikanaguhemvbD.O_Xingshafaq_abhiyashivanirajputpurple_shadozhema_rawat-carpediem-Asyaloverarunsunita_gmSANDY_ROSEBhataktiAtma.sneaky-ajrosamalelove.piyalividu87-Sonia-alicia212UmIbrahim--Siva--adnilover_Chits_bellaaaAbhiya-gunnerpunam2712Akshi0019SheDevilMS-meghasharma---Priya---aamirkhanfanAbhiya_Visu..Bournville...SmokeySilence.bookworm-ALS--Fearless_Lover

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Wow srija u r back! Do pm me.
res!...

Edited by flora212 - 02 March 2012 at 12:42am

Go to top