Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF:DESTINED TO LOVE(chapter 15 part 1 n 2 page 89) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 106

preet111

Groupbie

preet111

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
 superb update y r abhay 's naughty guy hn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-srija-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:DESTINED TO LOVE(chapter 15 part 1 n 2 page 89) (Page 4)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Loved it pm me when you update next. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-srija-

-srija-

Goldie

-srija-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena_mehta

dat was reli nice! Bravo! Three stories at a time n all r equally gud!
Would love 2 read more!
thats all bcoz of ur encouragement di.thanks a lot.

--peehu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--peehu--

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
superb...update...i just loved them...abhiya writes diary...and this contains...eveyrthing...wow...so abhay has met pia before...i loved it...update soon..thanks for pm...

SheDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

SheDevil

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
wow dear awesome update I so luved it yaar.U r superb. loved the begininingEmbarrassed

-srija-

Goldie

-srija-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 2-FIRST ENCOUNTER

(PIYA'S DIARY PG 2)

Dear diary,
as always today when i entered the dining room of the hostel,i saw everybody staring at me.I know they all despise me 4 my behaviour.I never talk with anyone,nor take part in any kind of gossip and just do all my work silently ignoring others.They all think m arrogant n think highly of myself.i know i dnt have such thoughts in ma heart but i cant let anyone close to me as i dont want anyone to hav badluck becoz of me n i also dnt want to get hurt again.nobody bothers to ask me anything they simply hate me,i like it that way at least i wil not have anything to hope 4 in that situation.
Wel today was the 1st day of ma college.i stood up infront of the college gate n took a deep breath.4 yrs,i must spend here at least 4 years n i need to be bold enough to face all kind of situations coming on ma way.
I looked around som were laughing,som were joking,they all seemed to hav perfect life.may be they too hav som problems bt at least they can laugh.wel i do seem to hav perfect life myself...they all r lucky at least they can laugh but me...though i try hard i cant laugh at all let alone smile...i must have forgotten to laugh since the day my parents died.
I checked my schedule n entered ma classroom.i sat down at the far cornor of the room in an empty seat to avoid others.i looked at all the ppl round me n then i saw him...
He was looking at me wid a smile...i cant deny that he has a breathtaking smile...i stopped maself n turned 2wards ma book to avoid his gaze...he came n sat down beside me.
''Hi''
i jst glanced at him once n again got lost in ma book or jst pretended to do so...i cld feel his intense gaze on me but i tried 2 ignore it.
''hey sweetie,wats the matter?didnt u c me m trying to talk to u''
i jst ignored him.wel i was nt in clg to make any frens or hav a chat wid them.
''hey beautiful r u trying 2 ignore me''
he snatched the buk frm ma hand.i got angry.nobody ever meddled with my business n i loved 2 be ignored but he was irritating me more n more with every passing secs.i glared at him.he sld at least hav concise nt to interfare in other's life or nt to force company if others r unwiling.
''wo.,.woh...wo...m afraid.wel wat r u gonna do to me 4 snatching ur buk hun..?''
he passed ma buk to his fren.i was angry beyond ma limit.how dare he provoke me.i didn't want any problems but he was getting on ma nerves.
''enough!! give me ma buk"
''relax beautiful. i'll hand u ur buk on one condition.as its ma b'day 2day,umm...wat do i ask...ah...wish me b'day wid a kiss''
everybody cheered 4 him n laughed.it was more than i cld take.he came closer to me.i cldnt control ma rage n slapped him hard n snapped out of the class.
I had never overreacted in any kind of situation,i had always igored all situations without any complaint but i dont know why i over reacted 2day.i know that was a part of my ragging,...after that i couldnt spend a min in the college so i returned back.
Well i knew life can never be fair with me.even the 1st day of ma clg was spoiled.i hate that guy,i really hate him.i had never let any emotion affect me or enter ma heart neither lov nor hate bt it was diff with dat guy.he broke ma defense of self control n made me hate him...i dnt want to get in this emotional turmoil.i'll try ma best to stay away frm him.lets jst c wat happens 2maro...

chapter 2 part 2 posted below.

Edited by luvd - 25 September 2011 at 12:08am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

CleviveDsouzapiyali.1228..Bournville..prerna26purple_shadozDeepi20Asyalover-Sonia-Acid_QueenCavingInanjali.K--Siva--Akshi0019SheDevil---Priya-----peehu--

-srija-

Goldie

-srija-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
(ABHAY'S DIARY PG 2)

Hey sweetheart,
M in a foul mood 2day.ya i know its ma b'day n i sld be enjoying it bt the gift i got 2day is far more than i ever imagined i would get.
I was super excited 2 enter college...u know girls..they were waiting 4 me...being a b'day boy i was enjoying the attention n company of hot chicks...then i saw her...
A new girl entered the clg.c was beautiful,far more beautiful than any other girls i've ever seen n c was simple too unlike other fashion crazy girls around me.she seemed familiar as wel.i decided to play prank on her after all it was 1st day,c was a fresher n me a senior.
I followed her 2 her classroom.c was totally diff from any other girl,had her own beauty n elegance though i dnt want to admit it...
She seemed like a lonely person.she sat down on the far corner of the room in an empty seat.i smiled at her but 2 my great surprise she ignored me,i knew what kind of effect i had on girls so tried to use my charms on her...
I talked 2 her bt no response,c was ignoring me.seriously man...nobody had ever ignored me that way as if i dnt exist at all.i tried flirting wid her but i cld feel her burning with rage.i snatched her book n asked her to kiss me if c wanted her buk back bt i got wat i never expected...A SLAP!!
She slapped me in front of whole class.nobody had ever insulted me to this extent.i was jst joking wid her as a part of ragging n i wld hav surely apolosised.i mean i myself dnt like to force other to kiss me its so cheap n girls themselves kiss me i sldnt force them.no girls have ever behaved like that wid me.
I dnt know what that girl thinks about herself.she must think highly of herself as if c is some kind of princess.but i'll nt leave that girl so easily 4 insulting me.she might think no guy is perfect 4 her but i'll make her fall 4 me,i'll do it anyhow...
Sorry sweetheart today i was in bad mood so had to pour all my anger on u.bcoz of that girl i cldnt even enjoy ma b'day.everyone is laughing at me.i jst hate that girl n her behave but i'll make sure c pays 4 ma insult...i'll make sure c falls in love wid me...
So sweetheart let me think of a plan now...c u 2maro..,..
GUD NIGHT
n ms. Proudy c u 2maro as well...

c wants 2 stay stay away frm him n he wants 2 make her fall in love with him..,nw what happens next???
With love
srija

Edited by luvd - 25 September 2011 at 12:09am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi_ansarirashika27.1997CleviveDsouzapiyali.1228..Bournville..shivanirajputDeepi20prerna26purple_shadozAsyalover-Sonia-Acid_QueenCavingIn--Siva---Antu-_-Aslan-heena_mehtaalicia212sunflower52anjali.KsnitchseekerMS-meghasharma---Priya-----peehu--Akshi0019SheDevil

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
superb start. Please PM me when you update next!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top