Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF:DESTINED TO LOVE(chapter 15 part 1 n 2 page 89) (Page 13)

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missglam

Awesome uupdates..srija..

Sorry..wasnt able to comment before..

I'm loving the concept..

Poor pia..she has suffered so much..

I hope..abhay makes her happy again..

Thanks for the pm

continue soon

tc

really missed ur comment dear.
Thank u 4 liking the concept.
Actually its based on a true story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonia-

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

wow yaar awesome update I so loved it yaar.I hope Abhayconvince Pia 2 b his frnd.Wnt 2 c Abhiya's love blossoming.Nice update dearEmbarrassed

wel abhay wil try but its nt easy to convince some1 when he/she doesnt want to get convinced.these r pre-leap chapters for their love to blosoom stil u need to wait 4 post leap chapters.
-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepi20

Nice update! Aww..so Abhay plans on being Piya's best friend and wants to help her enjoy her life! I hope he succeeds because as of now, Piya is trying her best to keep Abhay away! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon Smile

ya abhay is quite determined but lets see what piya thinks about him.her own story n thoughts regarding abhay is coming up next.
-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 5:MEMORIES

(PIYA'S DIARY-PG 5)

Dear diary,
today my past is haunting me again.Those memories which i wanted to leave behind,time has again brought it back in front of me jst becoz of one guy-ABHAY.
I still remember that day when i was dragged out of the house and left in the street with nothing except the ragged clothes i was wearing.i went to ma frens to let me stay wid them bt ma frens n their parents closed the door on ma face.i had nowhere to go.with hungry stomach n ragged feature i wondered here n there.just then i noticed the boy...
A boy about 10 yrs old,well dressed in rich clothes,a very handsome boy wid dimples n deep blue eyes...he was searchin 4 som1.he seemed worried.just then he stopped a passer by n inquired about...ME..

''excuse me uncle''
''yes''
''u live in this locality right?''
''ya,why?"
''do u know where piya lives?''
''who piya?''
''a small girl abt 6-7 yrs old with curly hair n...ya...her parents r dead.c is n orphan.c said c lived in this locality.do u know wheres she?''
''oh piya...ya i know her.but c moved frm here jst today.her house has been sold.i m sorry bt i dnt know where c is rt nw.''
''ohh!!!...thats ok uncle.thank u''

I could see that he was disappointed 4 nt finding me.his handsome face grew dark with sadness n frustration.i was happy to know there was som1 who cared 4 me.
I couldnt recognise him at first but then i remembered seeing him a year ago.when i was all alone n crying,he was there to talk wid me.but when he asked me to wait n ran towards his parents,jst then mary had dragged me to my home.i couldnt even ask him his name then.
When i saw him searching 4 me after a year too,i wanted to go infront of him n tell him i was piya but then i stopped .i loked at myself.i was looking dirty with ragged clothes n wounds in hand n feet.he looked clean n rich.i didnt want face him in that condition.that day i realised how much ma was had changed,how much i was lacking.i realised what it feels like to be poor.when a person becomes poor,he/she cant even afford to make frens or hope.that day i made up ma mind to struggle,to isolate myself.but i never expected to see him again after 12 years in this way.
Today when i heard abhay talking to kabir,i was shocked to know that abhay was the same boy who cared 4 me when no one did.i used to regret sometimes 4 nt even asking his name bt i never expected that i'd meet him in clg n hate him so much on the very 1st meeting.i never wanted him to know about me n ma condition.bt hearing wat he said to kabir,it seems that he knows everything about me.
Everyone who were close to me,whom i lovd,they all left me.i cant let abhay be close to me coz i know he'll leave someday n i'll get hurt again.rather than dying every sec its better to die at once...so its better 4 me to stay away frm him...

(ABHAY'S DIARY PG 5)

Hey swthrt,
i m really,really very sad today.i had always been jolly n cheerful guy but the entry of piya has changed me.first anger,now sadness...
I tried to talk to her but she doesnt want to talk to me.everytime i try talking to her she gets angry.i dnt know why but it feels like c doesnt want to let me be close to her.c is trying to create a barrier in her heart so no emotion can enter it.
She ignores me as if i dont exist at all.i was never ignored b4 but now i know how it feels to be ignored.it feels really bad.it feels as if m a trash.i've seen her ignoring everybody bt c ignores me even more than any other.c is doing it intentionally.but i'll nt loose hope so quickly.i'll make her break her barrier.i'll change her lifestyle completely...
I know swthrt i m jst thinking abt Piya n only Piya bt rt nw c is most important 4 me.its important to change her.thats the only way i can express my gratitude.
Hope 2maro there'll be slight in her behaviour 2wards me.
K swthrt time 2 sleep...luv u...
GUD NIGHT.

part 2 posted below.

Edited by luvd - 25 September 2011 at 12:17am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

piyali.1228Deepi20hema_rawatprerna26shivanirajputpurple_shadoz-Sonia-UmIbrahimalicia212heena_mehta--Rose--adniloverSheDevil---Priya-----peehu--MS-meghasharma..Bournville..

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 5 PART 2

when morning light entered piya's room c opened her eyes.c had slept in a chair.last night again her nightmare had disturbed her n she woke up panicking n sweating.she had had a glass of water n had relaxed sitting in a chair where c had fallen asleep.
She got engaged in her morning chores.when c got ready.she looked at herself in the mirror.her dark circle were more prominent now.she tried to hide them with make up bt was nt successful.her body was loosing strength n c was feeling weak.but c gathered herself n made up her mind to go to college.she looked at two empty photo frames in her room.when her house was auctioned,she couldnt even take the photos of her parents.she was dragged out of her house empty handed.so she always considered these empty frames as he mom n dad's picture.

''mamma,papa look nw ur little girl has grown up.m an adult nw.now i can re-open ur murder case...if nobody can provide u justice,i will do it myself.ur daughter is nw a law student...dnt worry,i'll make sure the murderer gets punished 4 the crime he comitted...''

she grabbed her bag n left her hostel 4 clg without even having ur breakfast.

It was eight o clock in the morning n abhay was still sleeping.Haseena tried to wake him up but in vain.at last c thought of an idea,brought a jug of water n poured down his ear.Abhay instantly woke up n sat down on his bed.

''mom,whats this.(rubbing his ear)mom y do u behave like child sometimes?''
haseena was laughing.c couldnt control her laughter seeing his face.
''mom stop laughing na.luk what hav u done.wat wld happen if ur handsome son got deaf...''
''(still laughing)dnt worry son.water wil nt turn u deaf.i thought u didnt hear when i called u to wake up so i cleaned ur ears.thats it''.
''MOM!!!''
''Ok m sorry abhay.nw get ready fast.its already 8 o clock.
N yesterday u were asking 4 an old frame na.well there r lots of frame in the store-room.u can take one frm there.''
''thanks mom''

Abhay went 2wards the store room.he had never been there b4.there were lots of frames,old books,paintings n old furnitures.he found a suitable frame for him n was abt to leave when his eyes fell on a pile at a dark corner.he looked at them n found two photo album n one small diary.he brushed off the dust n took them wid him.

''mom''
''yes abhay''
''there are so many old books,furnitures n albums.they dnt belong to us.whose things are those mom?''
''oh! Those things belongs to the previous owner of this house.u know na we bought this house in an auction.i never met the owner bt i heard they were killed.only their daughter survived.we didnt want to throw those things so we kept them in store room''
''mom can i hav a look at these?''
''if i denied wil u listen to me?after all u always do whatever u want to.''
''thanks mom''

He went to his room n opened the photo album.there were photos of one handsome man n his beautiful curly haired wife.the woman was beautiful n seemed familiar.he looked at all the photos n the last photo was the one that left him startled.a small girl of 5 wid curly hair,baby brown eyes, n sweet smile stared at him through the photo.

''its PIYA''.

Edited by luvd - 25 September 2011 at 12:19am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika27.1997CleviveDsouzapiyali.1228purple_shadozprerna26Deepi20hema_rawatshivanirajput-Sonia-UmIbrahimheena_mehta--Rose--alicia212sunflower52MS-meghasharmaAkshi0019SheDevil---Priya-----peehu--..Bournville..

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Nice ff
Loved it

-srija-

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Only one word SUPERB SUPERB and SUPERBBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

continue soon thanxBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by rashi.rose - 24 September 2011 at 11:43am

-srija-

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
i love it. i enjoy reading it . i am glad abhay knows its piya n he tries to talk to her n he is determined to become friends with her n bring happiness into her life. keep up the good work. can u please pm me also.

-srija-

Go to top