FF:DESTINED TO LOVE(chapter 15 part 1 n 2 page 89) - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Its gettin quite intresting...continue soon
The 3rd part was really nice! I felt bad for Kabir but I'm so glad he is happy and supportive for Abhay's love! I wonder how Abhay knows the guy in the sketch that Piya gave to him! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

wow srija I so loved ur update.its gud tht kabir realized Abhiya r made 4 each other & he is not in mood 2 come in b/w.And hey I guess tht culprit is somewhere related 2 Abhay😳& may b tht will b the reason of Abhiya's seperation😳
thanks shris.
Wel ur guesses r always correct.the culprit is related 2 abhay.bt that wont b the cause of separation.that wil bring them even more closer.
Wil continue soon.
Originally posted by shafaq_abhiya

Its gettin quite intresting...continue soon
thanks shafaq.
Wil continue soon.
Originally posted by Deepi20

The 3rd part was really nice! I felt bad for Kabir but I'm so glad he is happy and supportive for Abhay's love! I wonder how Abhay knows the guy in the sketch that Piya gave to him! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
thanks deepi.
Though kabir is sad,he would do anything 4 his best fren.
I'll reveal abt the murderer soon.
Originally posted by -srija-

thanks shris.
Wel ur guesses r always correct.the culprit is related 2 abhay.bt that wont b the cause of separation.that wil bring them even more closer.
Wil continue soon.
yay my guess is right.Chalo gud ki it will bring thm 2getherEmbarrassed

Srija 3rd part was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabir is so sweet... even though he loves pia he's happy fr abhay. sucha sweet heart!!!!!

plzzz update next chap soon...

Getting more interesting day by day. Fantastic update Srija. Update soon.
wow srijjy lovely update    abhiya thoda thoda kar ke age bad rahe hai   poor kabir scarify  her love for his best friends . abhiya  moment lovely hai .  cont. soon  lvu srija  
Originally posted by priya.1

Srija 3rd part was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabir is so sweet... even though he loves pia he's happy fr abhay. sucha sweet heart!!!!!

plzzz update next chap soon...

thanks priya.
Ya kabir is indeed a sweetheart.
Wil continue soon.