Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

size="4"wow awesome update I guess Abhay will b able 2 make her fall in luv & whn she'll fall in luv wid him & so does Pia will come 2 know abt this revenge act of Abhay.Abhay will break her heart 4 his ego & Pia will b dishearted & thn Abhay will realize tht he too luved her & will feel sorry😳

thanks shris that was a nice guess indeed but the track of this story goes quite diff than that
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Nice update.. Wow.. Pia.. She's one brave gal..!! 👏Abhay being all naughty with her and according to her character, the reaction is justified..

Abhay is determined now.. Interesting!! So what will he do next when he meets her??
Thanks for the PM.. Update the next part soon

wel thanks sivaranjani...ya piya is a brave girl since c suffered a lot bt though abhay is determined he'll nt be able to do anything coz piya's determination is stronger.
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dat was totally awesome!
Concept f d story is reli nice!
So nw abhay wl make her fall in love wid him 2 take his revenge! Nt so good on human grounds bt sounds interesting!
Do continue soon
Thanx 4 d pm
-srija- thumbnail
Hey guys m sorry m nt replying all ur comments individually as my cell is giving me a lot of problems n also the network...ah! Its frustrating guys but anyways thanks a lot 4 ur comments it means a lot 2 me.
-srija- thumbnail
CHAPTER 3:DETERMINATION

(PIYA'S DIARY-PG 3)

Dear diary,
Today is the day ma parents died,the day when everything inside me died as well.sometimes it hurts so much to remember i hav no one.but thats what i wanted.i control ma tears all the other times,but this day affects me so much n makes me wanna cry. i know ma tears wont bring them back to me.at least i can pray 4 their souls to rest in peace...
Mamma n pappa,u might be watching me but plz dnt be sad 4 me.i m ur brave girl na,i can handle myself.i wil never do anything reckless.i'll never end ma life like a coward,i'll fight n wil deal wid any kind of situations.I will never ever let u down.thats ma promise.
Today i hav decided to make ma defense or arrogance even more stronger.The way i hated that guy ,if this continues i would again get trapped in the cage of emotions.i dont want to get weak.its better 4 me to stay away frm him as much as possible.if m determined then nobody can break through ma determination,ma ultimate defense.

(ABHAY'S DIARY-PG 3)

Hey sweetheart,
m feeling so drowsy today.whole night i've been thinking of a plan to revenge 4 ma insult n now m really sleepy.sometimes i myself think that ma life is such a waste.
As i hav been hanging out wid girls all these yrs...u know na m popular among them...well i know a lot about them bt dis girl c is different,very different than any other girl...n m clueless abt her.Ah ! its so frustrating...so i need to find out about her.i never thought i would be so desperate to take revenge wid   A GIRL n desperate 2 find out abt her.
Swthrt wat do i do 2day?do u think its a gud idea to follow her...?or hack information about her frm clg administration?i can easily hack information frm clg but following her is going to be a tough job but i'll nt get defeated by a girl so easily.she'll not be able to slip away through my DETERMINATION...
Oh m late again...tina's gonna kill me now i 4got i had promised to take her for coffee. hanging out too much with girls also cost a lot of effort.anyways sld leave now swthrt...,..dnt get angry n ya wish me luck...

Thanks to sivaranjani i could come up with the title DETERMINATION.
Edited by luvd - 12 years ago
-srija- thumbnail
CHAPTER 3(part 2)

Abhay entered his college.He was about to talk to kabir when
''Abhay,ABHAYY!!.,.''
Abhay turned back to find a erupting volcano behind him.

''oh tina,how r u?''
''ABHAY!! did u 4get that u promised to take me for coffe today.y r u so late?were u with any other girl?did u 4get that m ur gf?how can u do this to me abhay???...?...?
ABHAY:'' oh god the volcano has erupted.oh god plz save me i dnt want to die so soon''
''bhag abhay bhag''

Abhay was about to leave when tina came in front of him n blocked his way.
''where r u going abhay?i want ma answers right now''
''oh! I...umm...i was going to buy flowers 4 u''
''(in a stern voice) oh really''
''yes of course baby.i m sorry darling i was late so i wanted to apolosise to u wid flowers.BTW u r looking gorgeous today''
''(smiling)really abhay''
''ya baby u r looking hot today.u did dis 4 me na''
''hmm...oh abhay u r so swt.I love u.''
''i know''
abhay gave out a long sigh.
''swthrt jst wait 4 a few mins ok.i'll be right back''
'' but ...ok...''

abhay left tina n went in search of kabir.
''hey kabir,where did u run away leaving me wid that volcano.i thought i wld die yar.i dnt know how c manages to ask so many questions at a time.she's crazy man...''
''what to do dude i had to run away.ur gf is a wild cat.if i had been there to help u c would hav scratched me as wel.how do u deal wid her.y r u with her...?''
''i know c is dumb bt c is damn hot man...a gud timepass...,.u know wat i mean.,..''
''ya ya dude.n y r u searching me?''
''oh ya.did u do wat i told u to do?did u find out abt that girl?''
''a new prey hun.,..?''
''oh its nt like that.i m nt interested in her.c is nt my type at all.i really hate her beyond the limit''
''i know why.BTW c is brave yar...it might hav hurt a lot na?''
''kabir...nt again...''

''ok.,.ok...here u go.all the info abt her r written in dis paper.u want to take revenge wid her na...i dnt think its a gud idea''
''oh so u r wid her then''
''no...no...i mean c is really a lost soul n had suffered a lot.i jst stated the truth thats it''
'' dnt worry i'll make her suffer a lil more for that slap''

Abhay took the paper n kept it in his pocket without even looking at it.whole day he was restless.he wanted to work on his plan as soon as possible.when all the classes were over he saw piya coming out of her class.he decided to follow her.

''hey girl till i trap u with ma charms.i'll nt let u slip away''

he followed her silentiy.once or twice she looked back but he managed to hide right away.she was walking alone.she was in her own world own thoughts.abhay saw her enter into a temple.
''oh man...a temple...,i dnt know whats going on her mind.anyways i must follow her.come on dude,u r going to enter a temple 4 the first time''

he saw her infront of the temple,hands joined n eyes closed.he watched her closely to find tears rolling down her cheeks...

''wats the matter wid her.yesterday c acted so brave n now...''

for his answers he took out the paper that kabir gave him n opened it.what he read nearly shocked him to death.he couldnt believe his eyes...

''PIYA...,its u...''

plz do comment n point out ma mistakes.
With love
srija.
Edited by luvd - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Srija I just finished reading it throughly. Its really nice update soon. Waiting.
preet111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry for late  answer but y r update 's gr8 & awesome  waiting for next chap.
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
superb dear... i wish Abhay come to know about her real identity. continue soon dear and thanx for the pm
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
that was a wonderful update.👏. i was getting angry on Abhay for playing with girls and planning to teach piya a lesson😡. but now, i'm happy. 😃 i didnt expect that you'll make Abhay understand Piya's real identity soo soon..😊. it came as a surprise😃. before few minutes i was sad reading ur previous updates and now i cant stop smiling😃. now, Abhay knows about Piya. his birthday gift granted. 🥳hope he'll make her happy always.