FF:DESTINED TO LOVE(chapter 15 part 1 n 2 page 89) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome concept! Looking forward to when you update next! Continue soon 😊
CHAPTER 1:The Diary

(PIYA'S DIARY)

Dear diary,
i woke up this morning with the rising sun.when the rays welcomed the new day with its embrace,i felt different.I had never loved the sun so much.But then i thought-Do i hav the right to love it?if i began loving it at this rate,what would i be able to do if i happened to be captivated in dark some day.NO,i dont hav any right to love it.I have been loosing everything i loved.first my parents,then my home,then my orphanage,my frens n my hope,i have lost everything.so m afraid,m afraid to love n m afraid to hope 4 gud.

I still remember the day my parents died...a small girl of 5,crying over two blood dripping bodies of her parents...its so hard 2 survive when u happened to witness ur parent's murder with ur own eyes...
That day when i lost ma home...a small girl of 7 in ragged clothes dragged out of her own home by strangers n left on streets...
Some say I was lucky to survive frm the murder incident,bt i know how lucky i m to bear the searing pain in my heart with each n every passing second,m lucky to be tormented n tortured by the nightmare every night...at least m strong enough not to cry n bold enough not to show ma pain n weakness...
I m glad i survived till now but i dont want to have any false hope 4 future.The only thing i achieved till now is the scholarship n so m ready to grab this oppertunity.wel today's a new day bt every day is same 4 me,so no new hopes,no new wishes,lets just face whatever is there in store 4 me...

(ABHAY'S DIARY)

Hello sweetheart,
I m here again to tease u with my pen...Today's ma birthday n m super duper excited.I will be partying whole night.I know mom n dad would get dissapointed wid me bt they lov me so much that they'd easily 4give me.Hot girls n drinks...hmm...m gonna rock today's night.
But sth is bothering me.today was the day i met her,...i know nth about her except that c is n orphan n her name is piya...but after that day i never saw her again...
I know m careless,carefree n all time flirt but my parents r my greatest treasure n that girl made me realise it.I was angry wid my parents 4 nt giving me what i demanded on ma b'day so ran away frm ma hope to a park...saw a girl crying on the bench,sat down beside her n asked why was c crying.at first c denied then slowly stated that her parents were dead n c was all alone.

''are u really alone?wat does it feel like not to have parents''
(she replied with shuddering gasps...)
''It...it feels...like theres no-one 4 me,no-one to love me or...take care of me...it feels like living in a dark room without lights''
''r u afraid?''
''hmm...''

''so parents r really important''
''hmm...''
She was crying n i felt really bad 4 her.
''i m really sorry''
''no its ok''
She was abt 5 yrs old,3-4 yrs yonger than me but understood abt life,sorrow,dark n importance of parents.she made me realise that parents r really important n i did wrong by running away frm home 4 such a small matter.
''Where's ur home?''
''in this locality,a few houses ahead''
''wats ur name?''
''piya n urs''
i was abt to reply bt heard my parents calling my name,searching me.i ran towards them n asked 4 4giveness.wen i looked back c was gone.
I know i've written abt her many times bt whenever ma b'day comes,i want to meet her so badly.i tried searching her when we moved to that locality bt never found her.i guess c had moved frm there.if god is kind enough 4 me,he'll surely give me ma b'day gift n i'll meet her again.I dont know why but i feel as if i m going to meet her today.
Oh s__t,m already late 4 college.i cnt make girls wait 4 me right after all its ma b'day n a b'day guy has 2 rcv b'day wishes n kisses na...
Sorry sweetheart must go...c u tonight...

The only thing common btn them is that they both write diaries...piya to relieve her pain n diary is her fren...abhay writes nt to miss his everyday thoughts n feelings...
Will this similarity or their differences bring them closer?
Will abhay be able to recognise her??
What has destiny planned 4 them???

With love
srija
Edited by luvd - 12 years ago
Superb!!!😊
Both of them are different. one has suffered a lot in life and other has enjoyed all  the luxuries in life!She made him realise the importance of parents-whom she misses the most.
Eagerly waiting for next update to know how destiny brings them close.Continue soon.Good Luck!
👍🏼
simply superb srija!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just loved the way abhay wrote his diary... amazing update... waiting for the next update
Nice update Srija..👏 Loved the concept of dairy writiing.. Feeling bad for Pia, so much pain.. fear to love someone is really terrible..😔

So you'll make them meet in next chapter?? Will Abhay identify immediately after hearing her name??

Update soon.. Thanks for the PM!
Originally posted by prerna26

Superb!!!😊
Both of them are different. one has suffered a lot in life and other has enjoyed all the luxuries in life!She made him realise the importance of parents-whom she misses the most.
Eagerly waiting for next update to know how destiny brings them close.Continue soon.Good Luck!
👍🏼

thanks prerna.wel they r the exact opposite of each other.they are destined to love each other bt thats not so easy.they'll jst hate each other 4rm the very 1st day.
Originally posted by luvd

thanks prerna.wel they r the exact opposite of each other.they are destined to love each other bt thats not so easy.they'll jst hate each other 4rm the very 1st day.

"Two People who hate each other a lot they end up falling in love!!" Har pyaar  nafrat se hi shuru hota hai!😊
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
Nice update! So in this FF, Piya is a lonely soul and Abhay is a boy who has everything! Interesting! I'm sure Abhay and Piya are destined to meet again! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
Edited by Deepi20 - 12 years ago
hmm ...gr8 start dear 
thnx for the pm 
superb... nice chapter 1

hope abhiya meet soon and recognise each other...

thanx for pm...