synopsis of this week. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Why always Naitik should take stand for Akshara??? Can't the girl stand for her own right??? In this matter its her child. She should not take this lying down... It's not about maturity...its about self respect.
i agre with u ashi but its high tem she should stand for herself its gay3 's grand child really another batwaara between two famiies i feel dotn knwo but ak is going to suffer hope nk help her 🥱

We are still agreeing with each other...🤣 On a serious note. No matter who it is...if the person is passing unwanted remarks about your unborn baby which is upsetting you then you should take a stand for the same... Instead of waiting for someone to do it for you...🤢
Maine bhi yahi socha.. ROFL Ashi I agree wid u likhna is too difficult for me.. 😛 ROFL
but sach mei yaar.. dis time Aksh ko koi stand toh lena hi padega for her child if not for herself..
Originally posted by divi4u

Maine bhi yahi socha.. 🤣 Ashi I agree wid u likhna is too difficult for me.. 😛 🤣
but sach mei yaar.. dis time Aksh ko koi stand toh lena hi padega for her child if not for herself..
I too agree with you...🤣 It's high time Akshara should take a stand for herself if not for herself then atleast for her child...

I too agree with you...🤣 It's high time Akshara should take a stand for herself if not for herself then atleast for her child...

Aaj maai baapu ka dil garden garden ho jaega.. ROFL unke bacche apas mei agree kar rhae hai.. ROFL
i m waiting for akshi's reaction towards S's behaviour. hope she confronts them for the sake of her parents. akshi got mad at naitik for being rude and telling her mother as barrier bw them.
same way this time she shud confront her in-laws for their rude behaviour.it's her duty as a daughter😔
Originally posted by divi4u

<font face="Georgia" color="#cc0066">Aaj maai baapu ka dil garden garden ho jaega.. 🤣 unke bacche apas mei agree kar rhae hai.. 🤣</font>

Aaj maaii baapu ka jeevan safal hogaya...🤣 Dhanya hogaye woh hum jaise shareef bacche pakar...🤣
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

i m waiting for akshi's reaction towards S's behaviour. hope she confronts them for the sake of her parents. akshi got mad at naitik for being rude and telling her mother as barrier bw them.
same way this time she shud confront her in-laws for their rude behaviour.it's her duty as a daughter😔

Agree with you. If she can take stand against Naitik for her mother than she should also fight for her parents pride against her in-laws.
somehow the whole synopsis doesn't make any sense...is g3 that heartless 2 pass rude remarks abt an unborn child? afterall it's her khandan's waaris right? the school's idea was m's, dj was no where involved n rb is not the kind who makes an issue over trivial things...so whatz the fuss all abt? but yes, its high time aksh speaks out loud n clear 4 her maternal family.,
yeh gayatri ki problem kya hai maheshwaris kitna bhi karde yeh log hmesha aithe hi rehte hain...😲boring week again but kuch naksh scenes to hone chaiye...😃 Edited by shweta31 - 12 years ago
21st SEP:  Gaytri passes a remark on Akshara's baby, which doesn't go down well with her.   Will Naitik stand by Akshara?

Shouldn't it be "Naitik upset, will Akshara stand by him"?😕 Ma-beti ka rishta tho mazbhoot hai. uss mein daraar😲😲😲 hum jaanthe hai end mein kaun sorry bolega😆