Alyy Khan's becomes a proud papa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sheetald

IF-Rockerz

sheetald

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Alyy Khan
Alyy Khan isn't using a mere phrase when he says he was on top of the world when he heard about his wife delivering a baby boy.

"I was standing on top of the Air India building when I got the good news." Khan's wife Chandni delivered his son who they've named Rayaan (meaning the door that opens to Janaat in the holy month of Ramadan), on 14 January, the full moon day of Makar Sankranti. "He was delivered in Kingston hospital in UK at 12.10 pm local time."

Alyy: Sounds like me

When asked whom he looked like, Khan said, "I have just seen him for the first time. He looks great, can't yet figure out whom the looks have gone on. But I can confirm that he sounds like me. I have heard him shriek and scream and I think he comes close to what I sound like."

"I was pleasantly surprised as the delivery date was originally scheduled as January 18. I was dying to get back home and see him. In fact I was on the phone during the delivery getting a minute-by-minute update. Interestingly, the flat that I have in England is also numbered 14, the day Rayaan was born."

Marathon baby

Khan says that the Mumbai marathon too has something to do with his baby's birth.

"I have been attending the marathon for the last three years. I even met my wife at the marathon and fell in love with her. Now that I have got the good news of Rayaan's birth in the course of the marathon, I've decided to call him marathon baby."

Giving details about the delivery, he said, "Rayaan was a good boy and didn't give any trouble to his mother. She had a natural birth process with no complications." Khan is working on a show with British actors, and keeps shuttling between India and Britain.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alyy Khan's becomes a proud papa" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
THX Smile

Rithu

Rithu

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing Smile

Anoli

IF-Sizzlerz

Anoli