Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

this gonna happen

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

so anand will die and siddhi and kunal marriage gonna happen soon . so this week will be anand death week . next 2 week will be rona dhona week . then siddhi and kunal marriage . this was planned before so be ready for all this .

i heard balaji telefilms making many new shows and i want saurabh jain (anand) to do new show with balaji telefilms as main lead .

Edited by my_jaan - 20 September 2011 at 8:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimCuty16sur.Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this gonna happen" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
i will really miss anand
oh this is so heart breaking
hope Anand characters doenst ends in the show ...
some twist happens

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i really want good actors of Balaji shows like Anupriya Kapoor and Saurabh Jain to do Balaji shows again ...they are superb actors ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
He can do two shows at a time whats dere to kill him,i love his character so much.

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i really dont want anand to die...if ekta wants kunal siddhi marriage track to show..fine...let her do that but whats d need of killing anand's character for this..ther r many more ways/reasons to show kunal siddhi marriage..let anand live plz...i dont know what will i do after anand/saurabh's exit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.