India-Forums

Remix
Remix

HAPPY NUTTYYY DAY:DDD

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
blah blah blah...if u expecting me to write u a looong endless speech then u can freaking FORGET IT all i have to say is I HATE YOU FOR NOW AND FOREVER...period...and u suck...u just suck...suck suck SUCK...Blushing...anyway let me get down to the pointit might be ur budday and all these gifts r supposedly to be for u but who freaking cares?...its Natty Day hence my day hence all of this is for me me meee...BlushingBlushingBlushing

so let me begin drooolingggDay Dreaming u r absolutely NOT invited to join

you Mia?...in ur freaking f^^^^^king DREAMS...its ME ME ME...god its so hard so impossible to be me

I req something and there isnt any typo?...hahahhahahaa...joking right?...poor ahs had to redo it

-can Mia ever be complete without her Robby?...no nada nuncaBlushing

so here she comes

oh what wld u do without me nats jsut freakign what?...i know NOTHING

accha ab mia aa gayi rob aa gayi now what?...nooow

Aleph Aleph Alephhh Aleph Aleph Aleph AaalephBlushingBlushing

gaaahBlushing...ab?...to all our angels and fairies around...salvameeeBlushingBlushingBlushing

ab?...DumbledoooreBlushingBlushingBlushing OMG I LOVE HIM I LOVE DUMBY I M SO POTTEROFIED AT THE MOMENT JUST THINKING ABT DUMBY MAKES ME CRY aaj we were saying na world is unfair and shit fine it is it always will be but its ppl like Dumby who can make this freaking f^^^^king world to look feel like heaven by just nothing but being there and believing in love spreading lvoe light hope wherever they go in every freaking dark cornerrrBlushingBlushing omg dumby dumby dumby DUMBYYYBlushingHugHug

EXPECTO PATRONUMMMBlushingBlushingBlushing

omg rona cominggg who says world is unfair huh? whooo? who says life is unfair huh?...its unfair and blahed only for those who dont have this faith this love ka light that becomes our happy memory and makes us create the biggest strongest patronus everrrBlushingBlushingBlushing

and coz its Natty day and m deciding to be generous so m sayingit once and for all...I NEED u for EVERYTHING nothing without is same NOTHING fortunately for u and unfortunately for me u r my damned bridge to the freaking invisible world...BlushingBlushing

i knwo i know two of our peices of eternity r missing here AY and RD...but grrr dont u think its time for u to move ur pathetically lazy and HUGE elephantine butt and start getting them here...?

oh once again I HATE YOU...Blushing

HAPPY NUTTY DAY EVERYONEBlushingBlushing...HugHugHug

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 20 September 2011 at 6:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday NattyyyHugHugHug

I am reserving for now, will edit tomorrowEmbarrassedHug
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Nuttyyy!!HugHug Okie me chorryyy for being late but I love youuuBlushingHugHug I hope you had an amazing b'day and I know you did...it was like universe conspiring for you!!BlushingHugHug Hope each and everyday from ur b'day brings you tons of dream coming true daysDay Dreaming and you stay happyyy and all ur wishes comes trueBlushing 

Me loves you nuttyyy and that is all I knowBlushingHug

Made u few sigs/avisBlushing

I know how much you love Akki-kat...so here are they for youBlushing

Also made this, but I don't like it much...still giving youBlushing

And here is the siggie of three love stories that are reflection of youBlushing

(^^I feel it's sort of like Mehu but loons says its not. I don't know but it was inspired by her because while making this, I was getting that AY white love station wali Mehu siggie infront of me baar baarBlushing)

I love you nuttyyyHugHugHug Stay happy forever and ever and everrrEmbarrassedBlushingHug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top