Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SBS-Ishaan chala Pardes!!*WRITTEN UPDATE+LINK* (Page 6)

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Netri Suhana is a character written by the writers, it's up to them what and how to portray and progress her character, I agree with you in not having faith on her, they have truly messed up her character big time as of they don't want her to grow, they don't want her to ne sensible, they are still afraid that because in BT track Suhana was crying and in pain , she became serious and the TRP went down , they will never make her into a normal person who laughs but cried as well, who seems like silly but sensible as well, who was careless but could also care, who has heart of gold but has brain as well, she can be innocent like a child but sensitive and mature like a woman who dearly loved by her family and can give there love back, who may do crazy things too but when situation arises she can be sensible. I am afraid this was suppose to be Suhana and her journey from a spoilt brat to a mature wife, and Bahu but we didnt get to see that. So total dissapontment there and I am not very hopeful for the future too. So in actual there is no bet because you are saying it out loud where I am dreading it inside ! I wouldn't want Suhana to fail but track shows the other way .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16111192_ProcrastinatorMadameX

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Netri Suhana is a character written by the writers, it's up to them what and how to portray and progress her character, I agree with you in not having faith on her, they have truly messed up her character big time as of they don't want her to grow, they don't want her to ne sensible, they are still afraid that because in BT track Suhana was crying and in pain , she became serious and the TRP went down , they will never make her into a normal person who laughs but cried as well, who seems like silly but sensible as well, who was careless but could also care, who has heart of gold but has brain as well, she can be innocent like a child but sensitive and mature like a woman who dearly loved by her family and can give there love back, who may do crazy things too but when situation arises she can be sensible. I am afraid this was suppose to be Suhana and her journey from a spoilt brat to a mature wife, and Bahu but we didnt get to see that. So total dissapontment there and I am not very hopeful for the future too. So in actual there is no bet because you are saying it out loud where I am dreading it inside ! I wouldn't want Suhana to fail but track shows the other way .

Aunty totally agree with u...CV's have left no stone unturned to to do character assassination...and our Suhana is the victim of such assassination. they have butchered he character...and they have left her journey still incomplete of turning to a Bahu and a matured wife...I jst dont understand why do CV's want to show her dumb and annoying...and she was not ...I now jst hope that cv's work on this part and show suhana more matured and at the same time full of innocence and a child like behaviour...but CV's are in no mood to do so I guess we have to wait long...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorMadameX

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
This is a clear case of TRP's casting its spell on the minds of the writers. SGP worked primarily for the masses (one who decide the TRP's not we SGPians) cuz of the craziness/dumbness of Suhana's character. When they tried to tamper with the craziness by making her a bit more sane it fell apart.
So I don't see the writers taking any such risk in near future.
Suhana will always remain dumb till the end of SGP as the writers are handcuffed by the viewers who decide the TRP's.

ps: Just like the Mirinda ad goes...Pagalpanti bhi jaroori hai...

Edited by tejeshec - 21 September 2011 at 2:56am

iViewsMadameX

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Tejesh, I understand its all TRP business...as u said SGP worked primarily for masses coz of Craziness of Suhana...absoultely right but this is not the Suhana with whom the masses fall in love with...she was never that dumb,jst the thing is she was unaware of the happenings in the middle class family and a spoilt brat who was sensible and even behaved mature when needed...still she adapted the place...but then after BT CV's have degraded and all gone to reverse mode.All fault is with the writing...even a School going girl would act more smartly than Suhana.I know Suhana is an absolute frictional character but still CV's can stay to the original traits of Suhana.like initially she used to ask for translation only for the words that many of them didnt knew eg: latife,fitur,bhatanki,tintadi and now she dont even know what is Santra...

Edited by meenakshi_16 - 21 September 2011 at 3:11am

_ProcrastinatorMadameX

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
You can't keep writing the same stuff right else the viewers will get bored. CV's are running out of good ideas and dialogues for Suhana so whatever is coming out is what we call too dumb not like before stuff. Basically the writers are stuck and they can't move to a different space as audience won't accept it. So they are trapped from both sides.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16_ProcrastinatoriViewsMadameX

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Woot woot.. yeh hain na Ragipieee...

Ishaan ji..dimaag kisi shop pe nahi milta..agar milta toh har koi Einstein ban jata !!LOLLOL

love her.. brilliant presence of mind!! <3

Thanks for sharing Vipu...

_ProcrastinatorMadameX

Go to top