Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SBS-Ishaan chala Pardes!!*WRITTEN UPDATE+LINK*

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Joined: 22 June 2009
Posts: 6856

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Ishaan chala Pardes !!


They started the segment with playing the song "Hum toh chale pardes hum pardesi ho gaye" in the background

Then they showed some clips of the scene in which Ishaan is manaofying all the family members to let him go to mumbai..

Suhana is also unhappy and says "tum ghar chhod ke jana chahte ho?? Shame on you Ishaan" !!

Then they show how Radha Bua,Rano,Alok,Ilesh are not understanding Ishaan
and poor Ishaan shouts and says "aap sabko abhi bhi lagta main chhota bachcha hun jo apne aap ko mumbai mein sambhal nahi paunga"

Then they shift to the other scene where everyone is sitting on the dining table and Ishaan says to Suhana that she would now have to make food for him in Mumbai...
to which Suhana is shocked and says "OMG" ..no i m not going to mumbai LOLLOL
[this one is a must watch]
In the end Rajni hugs her..[very nice scene Big smile]

Then there's a small interview of Ragini and Jay par alag-alag in their respective make-up rooms !!

Ragini explains  Suhana's dillema and says that "Suhana is already upset that she and Ishaan will have to leave their family...upar se wahan pe Ishaan ke liye khana banana padega..jhadu-pocha lagana padega..sabzi lani padegi..etc..etc


Then the reporter asks Ishaan aka Jay that if u have to go to Mumbai without Suhana then what would u bring for her???

He replies : dimaag..LOLLOL Kash kisi shop pe dimaag milta toh main Suhana k liye le aata..

The reporter tells Ragini about jay's answer and she replies :

Ishaan ji..dimaag kisi shop pe nahi milta..agar milta toh har koi Einstein ban jata !!LOLLOL


Link:
Click Here To Watch SBS Segment
 link credit :  -Nipun97- Hug



Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 20 September 2011 at 5:48am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

manjuskinhatOMGIshaanjshree_ramdent4ujulaikhaasad.shah-Ruhee-Armu4evaramzzzsara_sara_Nancy_mysterious girlanna44111192Keenu.GSiddhi_MadameX

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Joined: 22 June 2009
Posts: 6856

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Updated...
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Joined: 07 June 2011
Posts: 12238

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Ishaan chala Pardes !!


They started the segment with playing the song "Hum toh chale pardes hum pardesi ho gaye" in the background

Then they showed some clips of the scene in which Ishaan is manaofying all the family members to let him go to mumbai..

Suhana is also unhappy and says "tum ghar chhod ke jana chahte ho?? Shame on you Ishaan" !!

Then they show how Radha Bua,Rano,Alok,Ilesh are not understanding Ishaan
and poor Ishaan shouts and says "aap sabko abhi bhi lagta main chhota bachcha hun jo apne aap ko mumbai mein sambhal nahi paunga"

Then they shift to the other scene where everyone is sitting on the dining table and Ishaan says to Suhana that she would now have to make food for him in Mumbai...
to which Suhana is shocked and says "OMG" ..no i m not going to mumbai LOLLOL
[this one is a must watch]
In the end Rajni hugs her..[very nice scene Big smile]

Then there's a small interview of Ragini and Jay par alag-alag in their respective make-up rooms !!

Ragini explains  Suhana's dillema and says that "Suhana is already upset that she and Ishaan will have to leave their family...upar se wahan pe Ishaan ke liye khana banana padega..jhadu-pocha lagana padega..sabzi lani padegi..etc..etc


Then the reporter asks Ishaan aka Jay that if u have to go to Mumbai without Suhana then what would u bring for her???

He replies : dimaag..LOLLOL Kash kisi shop pe dimaag milta toh main Suhana k liye le aata..

The reporter tells Ragini about jay's answer and she replies :

Ishaan ji..dimaag kisi shop pe nahi milta..agar milta toh har koi Einstein ban jata !!LOLLOL


waiting for Nipun's link !!
 
@ bold: best part of the interview...looks like Ishaan is realizing the true character of Suhana. ROFL Too bad it's so late into marriage and Sonali's already gone. ROFL
 
And Suhana Ji...he was talking about normal people dimaag...at least get that one for now, then we'll worry about Einstein. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192_ProcrastinatortejesheciViews

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Joined: 22 June 2009
Posts: 6856

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

 
@ bold: best part of the interview...looks like Ishaan is realizing the true character of Suhana. ROFL Too bad it's so late into marriage and Sonali's already gone. ROFL
 
And Suhana Ji...he was talking about normal people dimaag...at least get that one for now, then we'll worry about Einstein. LOL


hehe..
u're damn funnyROFLROFL

Suhana ka kuchh nahi ho sakta..dimaag milne k baad bhi LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

111192 IF-Rockerz
111192
111192

Joined: 02 April 2009
Posts: 6581

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-



Suhana ka kuchh nahi ho sakta..dimaag milne k baad bhi LOLLOL

suhana ka kaya hai dimaag mil bhi jaye toh bhi woh use ghaaas charne bhej degiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tejeshecMadameX

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 9926

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
IQ is 0 and she wants Einstein's brains...Insaan ko apne aukaat mein rehna chahiyeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatoriViewsMadameX

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Joined: 22 June 2009
Posts: 6856

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

IQ is 0 and she wants Einstein's brains...Insaan ko apne aukaat mein rehna chahiyeLOL


she doesn't want it..Ishaan ji wants to gift her Tongue
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 9926

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Originally posted by tejeshec

IQ is 0 and she wants Einstein's brains...Insaan ko apne aukaat mein rehna chahiyeLOL


she doesn't want it..Ishaan ji wants to gift her Tongue


My point is how can she even take his name from her mouthROFL...It is a crime and she should be sent to TiharLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorMadameX

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
name for our suhana and ishaan

2 3 4 5 6

Author: moonlight44   Replies: 44   Views: 9382

moonlight44 44 9382 07 July 2011 at 9:02am by asad.shah
Few words from ISHAAN

2 3 4

Author: infinity00   Replies: 30   Views: 3394

infinity00 30 3394 06 February 2011 at 6:14am by infinity00
Ishaan ki shayari...*Link added-urvi*

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 22   Views: 4996

Armu4eva 22 4996 08 September 2010 at 10:18am by k33a
Plz change the Male lead (ishaan)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: anamika123   Replies: 69   Views: 15505

anamika123 69 15505 26 August 2010 at 6:37pm by avadvani
Suhana par chala badi maa ka jadoo!!

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 11   Views: 2310

Armu4eva 11 2310 12 May 2010 at 2:59pm by justaviewer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index