India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

DHAI KILO vs DHAI SAU GRAM KE HATH

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
In bollywood there is Sunny Deol, whose Dhai kilo ka hath is so famous, and here in TV world, now Anandi's DHAI SAU GRAM KA HATHROFL is latest invention. ab chhote screen par to hath chhota hi hoga naROFLROFL Sunni deol's big screen Dhai kilo ka hath simat ke chhote screen par Anandi ka DHAI SAU GRAM KA HO GAYAROFLROFL but the effect is not less. Ek hath lga to Road chhap majnu ki nani yaad aa gayi, aur ab jab dusra hath pada to Dhongi baba ko din me tare se lekar chand tak dikhai dene lageROFLROFL, it was too funny to watch how he was hiding his frustration and asking not to tell anyone abt this Thappad. wo kya hai, Sunni deol ka hath only physically hurt, but Anandi's hath hurt mentally, which  effect last long.ROFLROFL the both victims of her small hath is dying with shame, the sound of Chudi with thappad work as salt on woundWink. poor guys, i can feel for thmLOL muh kala ho gaya, kahin dikhane layak nahin raheROFLROFLwe love the new jhansi ki rani autar of Anandi, if she wd give one slap to another DHONGI JOGIYA, she will be most loved heroine of the TV worldLOLLOL waise i know we r asking too much from her and there is also problem, tht after slapping, haldi lagane bhi khud pahunch jayegi, Jagia kahin jor se to nahin chot lagiROFLROFL anyway we hv to watch the effect of this DHAI SAU GRAM KE HATHROFLROFL

Edited by ankit111 - 20 September 2011 at 4:17am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssancheetamybro_2004PranjjalandvILoveDramaPicasso9angelic8219pjyoKyunkiImafanswethasyam08tinooshamilBlukitten-SilverAngel-tiny15khusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
 DHAI SAU GRAM KA HATH..ROFLROFL...
small screen pe iss  mini haath ka kyaa impact thaa..   LOL
Dhai sau gram ka haath thaa  but kyaa dhansoo slap maaraaThumbs Up..and uske baad ek ungliCool uthaa karr uss dhongi ko kya warn kiyaApprove..iss ek dhamaakedaar  thapad ki goonj kai episodes takk chhayii rahegi...LOL.
mazzzaa aa gayaa anandi kaa yeh ugra  avatar  dekh karr..Clap

Edited by pjyo - 20 September 2011 at 6:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalandvPicasso9ankit111swethasyam08shamiltiny15khusi_*

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
you know what??.. just the title of the post cracked me up... Its only you ankit who could bring Sunny paaji in between this solid dhishum dhishum track!! hahha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranjjalandvswethasyam08pjyoankit111tiny15

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Daisau gram k hath se thapad kha k baba hakka bakka..ROFL
baas...only the song hud hud dabangg dabangg...is missing as BG music...!!...
varna wahan anandi ka ek dialog fit aata...baba hum tumko itne thaapad marenge ki...tumko pata naa lagega ki red rose ka color jyada deep hai ki thapad khane k baad tumhare cheeks ka!ROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalandvPicasso9pjyoankit111swethasyam08tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Dhai sau gram ka haath thaa  but kyaa dhansoo slap maaraaThumbs Up..and uske baad ek ungliCool uthaa karr uss dhongi ko kya warn kiyaApprove..iss ek dhamaakedaar  thapad ki goonj kai episodes takk chhayii rahegi...LOL.
Yaa jyo the way she show one finger, i again remember Sunny paaji AEEE. lagta hai aajkal paji ka bhooot Anandi me sama gaya haiLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalandvPicasso9pjyotiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Maybe she is practicing on all these sadhus and roadside romeos so that she is well practiced when Jagia's turn comes.

It is like olympic training -- again and again repeated practicing makes one break records!!!!

If she had done it before -- then it would just be a small slap on the cheek.

Now, she will slap heth singh and a couple of sahukars -- and then when she slaps Jagia -- then his teeth will go flying out LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranjjalmybro_2004andvPicasso9pjyoankit111swethasyam08khusi_*tiny15

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@Ankit ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

what a post. the title it self is too good. hope we see such de dana dan scenes a lot in future so that we can have de dana dan series in the forum too. LOL

thankyou for such post. 

Swetha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalandvPicasso9pjyoankit111tiny15

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by pjyo

Yaa jyo the way she show one finger, i again remember Sunny paaji AEEE. lagta hai aajkal paji ka bhooot Anandi me sama gaya haiLOLLOL
sunny paji hand pump ukhadthe hai aur anandi unke roop mein dhongi sadhu ke daanth ukhaad rahi hai...lagey raho anandiThumbs Up...that 1 finger warning also reminded me of lots of rajnikant's  rascalaa  dailogs.Wink..LOL
i had always wanted anandi character  to show some anger and now that happeningApprove,this serious angry fighter mode really suits her...but iss sadhu ko kai aur laath ghoosen bhi milne chahiye,he seems one unsudharable caseAngry..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalandvPicasso9ankit111swethasyam08shamiltiny15khusi_*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index