Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

"Aishwarya did Kajra Re without any makeup" - Page 9

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I find the whole concept of a makeup artist working on a  "No makeup look" an oxymoron. It just doesnt make any sense because you are using some sort of makeup to achieve that look.  
But I agree Aishwarya looks the best with minal makeup on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

And here comes Jodhabai. 🥱

Mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, concealer = makeup. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dimwit.

not to forget...
eyebrow pencil also : ) pretty evident!

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He kept repeating Rani look good with more make up, indirectly saying she look horrible without, and abt Aish, he should have say he did minimum of make but no makeup, or the title is mislead!!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

I did read 😆 
I'm wondering how concelaer, mascara, and kaajal don't qualify as makeup. 😆 

and they are lyingg.. she has eyeshadow on too..tsk tsk..

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
erm I really don't care what Mickey meant but I had to say something because people take one statement and make something more out of it.  And I mean that about both sides of this stupid argument. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: JodhaBai

erm I really don't care what Mickey meant but I had to say something because people take one statement and make something more out of it.  And I mean that about both sides of this stupid argument. 

i dont think there's any argument.. the point is they are lyring.. she is clearly wearing makeup..😕
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aish is photogenic and has a gorgeous face, but hey she was wearing make up in the kajra re song..c'mon are we fools to believe that?? it's evident she was wearing quiet a bit!! Considering it is a mujra number..heavy make up is kind of needed to get tht look. Aish def. looked sexy and her moves were very graceful in tht song!!
starstruckk thumbnail
Seems like he's indirectly trying to say that Rani looks hideous without makeup. ðŸ˜†
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Without makeup?

Yeah..and all of us were born yesterday.They actually expect people to believe that.
StrangeBoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No make-up = without base, but guess people want to ignore that and keep making silly comments. No one is saying mascara etc are not considered make-up only if some of you pay attention what he is saying in interview.

But how I love topics like these goes to 10 plus pages, haha power of Aishwarya. :D