Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Aishwarya did Kajra Re without any makeup" (Page 5)

Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_B_Fan

its a shame tht she survived on this retarded song to get her movies...i mean this film came in 2005 right...what was she uptil now BIG ZERO...and it was really horrible when she made those expressions for BIG B...kya pata shaadi ke baad bhi karti ho

Yes, she was a BIG ZERO until 2005, I mean winning Miss World, 3 Best actress filmfare awards, being a top actress, being on the jury of Cannes film festival, having a wax statue at Tussauds obviously do not count. LOL

And yeah, she did Kajra Re even after marriage, never watched their performance in the Unforgettable Tour? Koi baat nahi.

@Vanity Girl : since ur topic and tht topic was closed, ur really immature to make such assumptions on accusing a member...please try to make sense next time.

I never accused you. I just said I see a lot of similarities between you and the Neetu person. I also mentioned I could be wrong. Well, nevermind. Ermm

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I didn't understand the craze around kajra re. It wasn't all that. Aish had better songs that I liked her in. 
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VanityGirl

its a shame tht she survived on this retarded song to get her movies...i mean this film came in 2005 right...what was she uptil now BIG ZERO...and it was really horrible when she made those expressions for BIG B...kya pata shaadi ke baad bhi karti ho

Yes, she was a BIG ZERO until 2005, I mean winning Miss World, 3 Best actress filmfare awards, being a top actress, being on the jury of Cannes film festival, having a wax statue at Tussauds obviously do not count. LOL

And yeah, she did Kajra Re even after marriage, never watched their performance in the Unforgettable Tour? Koi baat nahi.

@Vanity Girl : since ur topic and tht topic was closed, ur really immature to make such assumptions on accusing a member...please try to make sense next time.

I never accused you. I just said I see a lot of similarities between you and the Neetu person. I also mentioned I could be wrong. Well, nevermind. Ermm

u did't get what i meant..LOLLOL

of course i saw the unforgettable Tour...and yeah in 2005 she was on a decline, her shabd flopped and probably not getting many movies...oh well dats my opinion

YOU didn't get it. Khair, chaddo. LOL

In 2005 she was on a decline? I think Kajra Re became a chartbuster hit in 2005 only? So how was it on a decline? And she signed Dhoom 2, Guru, Jodhaa Akbar, Provoked etc in 2005. I bet nobody would offer the hottest offers to somebody on a decline. LOL
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

I didn't understand the craze around kajra re. It wasn't all that. Aish had better songs that I liked her in. 

I loved Kajra Re, Aish was smokin', but I agree on her having better songs. However, Kajra Re was unstoppable. It is still played at weddings, birthdays, pujas, etc even today. It's really popular.

I would say the song saved Bunty aur Babli from flopping given the bad reviews it generated.
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by VanityGirl

YOU didn't get it. Khair, chaddo. LOL

In 2005 she was on a decline? I think Kajra Re became a chartbuster hit in 2005 only? So how was it on a decline? And she signed Dhoom 2, Guru, Jodhaa Akbar, Provoked etc in 2005. I bet nobody would offer the hottest offers to somebody on a decline. LOL

i did get,LOL anyways
oh well tht i obviously said before kajra re..and an item number can't bring anyone to the top. on Top means today like katrina, ashwariya never had that period. her popularity was at peak when she did HDDCS and taal...otherwise she always had mixed reactions...of course positive from her fans but not from EVERYBODY

Well her popularity peaked during the 2005-2006 period, and item numbers do a lot of help (look what Sheila did to Katrina for example). But we obviously have different observations. So lets agree to disagree and end this on a good note.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Ummm for any camera on TV or film you have to at least put on some make up powder LOL there is no such thing as WITHOUT ANY MAKEUP...there is minimal make up, lot of make up or no-make-up look...but there is always some make up! Male female all must put on some makeup ..lesson 101 of being on camera! LOL

And that;s exactly what Mickey says:

"I did Aishwarya Rai's face without any makeup for Bunty Aur Babli, where we did not even use foundation. It was just a little bit of concealer, with only mascara and kajal in her eyes.

I think concealer, mascara, kajal are all make up? And the lipstick? LOL

Edited by LifeOLicious - 20 September 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeOLiciousfire_gunTheRager

Go to top