Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyanka_B_Fan

its a shame tht she survived on this retarded song to get her movies...i mean this film came in 2005 right...what was she uptil now BIG ZERO...and it was really horrible when she made those expressions for BIG B...kya pata shaadi ke baad bhi karti ho

Yes, she was a BIG ZERO until 2005, I mean winning Miss World, 3 Best actress filmfare awards, being a top actress, being on the jury of Cannes film festival, having a wax statue at Tussauds obviously do not count. ๐Ÿ˜†

And yeah, she did Kajra Re even after marriage, never watched their performance in the Unforgettable Tour? Koi baat nahi.

@Vanity Girl : since ur topic and tht topic was closed, ur really immature to make such assumptions on accusing a member...please try to make sense next time.

I never accused you. I just said I see a lot of similarities between you and the Neetu person. I also mentioned I could be wrong. Well, nevermind. ๐Ÿค”

Oh please...she also had lip color, eye shadow, and some bronzer on her cheekbones

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't understand the craze around kajra re. It wasn't all that. Aish had better songs that I liked her in. 
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

u did't get what i meant..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

of course i saw the unforgettable Tour...and yeah in 2005 she was on a decline, her shabd flopped and probably not getting many movies...oh well dats my opinion

YOU didn't get it. Khair, chaddo. ๐Ÿ˜†

In 2005 she was on a decline? I think Kajra Re became a chartbuster hit in 2005 only? So how was it on a decline? And she signed Dhoom 2, Guru, Jodhaa Akbar, Provoked etc in 2005. I bet nobody would offer the hottest offers to somebody on a decline. ๐Ÿ˜†
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

I didn't understand the craze around kajra re. It wasn't all that. Aish had better songs that I liked her in. 

I loved Kajra Re, Aish was smokin', but I agree on her having better songs. However, Kajra Re was unstoppable. It is still played at weddings, birthdays, pujas, etc even today. It's really popular.

I would say the song saved Bunty aur Babli from flopping given the bad reviews it generated.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

i did get,๐Ÿ˜† anyways
oh well tht i obviously said before kajra re..and an item number can't bring anyone to the top. on Top means today like katrina, ashwariya never had that period. her popularity was at peak when she did HDDCS and taal...otherwise she always had mixed reactions...of course positive from her fans but not from EVERYBODY

Well her popularity peaked during the 2005-2006 period, and item numbers do a lot of help (look what Sheila did to Katrina for example). But we obviously have different observations. So lets agree to disagree and end this on a good note.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ummm for any camera on TV or film you have to at least put on some make up powder ๐Ÿ˜† there is no such thing as WITHOUT ANY MAKEUP...there is minimal make up, lot of make up or no-make-up look...but there is always some make up! Male female all must put on some makeup ..lesson 101 of being on camera! ๐Ÿ˜†

And that;s exactly what Mickey says:

"I did Aishwarya Rai's face without any makeup for Bunty Aur Babli, where we did not even use foundation. It was just a little bit of concealer, with only mascara and kajal in her eyes.

I think concealer, mascara, kajal are all make up? And the lipstick? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
Holy crap! how many PR exercises are in store for bahurani before she pops the kid out? 

๐Ÿคช 

Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Concealer, Kajal, Mascara are all makeup.๐Ÿคช

LMAO at the topic title. ๐Ÿ˜†Nice try...๐Ÿ˜ณ
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haww She z full of makeups in Kajrare๐Ÿ˜ณ...
i luv SRK one
"I often tell Shah Rukh, 'Thoda moisturizer toh laga le', and he grumbles good-naturedly, 'I hate doing these girly things!'"

TFS!!