"Aishwarya did Kajra Re without any makeup" - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by liverach

she looks STUNNING but...

she definitely had make up on ๐Ÿ˜† I maen come on, "kajra re"?

Yeah, as Mickey said she had basic make up on i.e., kaajal and little bit of concealer but no foundation or lipstick etc.

Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

I think she looks better without make-up too ๐Ÿ˜Š   I don't like it when she puts too much of make-up on, she doesn't even need it anyways.

True. Her features stand out when she puts little makeup on, otherwise they are hidden under layers of makeup!

^^Everyone can clearly see her lipstick and foundation she applied.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thumbs down to the article.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by lilly_star

so acc to mickey lipstick doesnt belong to makeup category๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by lilly_star

I can see the little bit of concealer and kaajal, but other than that? Nope.
As for thumbing down the article, well, it is the professional speaking who did the makeup for her, so I don't see why he would be lying. I'm sure he'd know more than you or me. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ash is a natural beauty. But she definitely had makeup on in Kajra Re. Dunno why this makeup man is lying.
Aishwarya is natural beautiful her features are just perfect and her eyes. She looked beautiful in Kajra and same time very hot and cute with less make up!
dere was dis movie called raincoat where she didnt hv  any makeup but kajra re m not sure ab
Yes in raincoat she didn't have any make up on. But in Kajra she has a little bit but not a lot like the Micky is saying. Don't think they put layers and a lot of lipstick on her face, just natural make up which I think is the best make up. Not too much!
Mickey does do the no foundation /makeup look...He did for Deepika in "Karthik calling Karthik.."

Greasepaint Genius: Mickey, First Indian For Global Signature Brand; Hails Deepika
By MovieTalkies.com, 19 January 2011

He's brushing up success on the global front. Mickey Contractor, make up artiste par excellence, earned the distinction of being the premier makeover maverick to have his own signature collection of make up with an international cosmetics company. Elated with the development, Contractor coos in a tabloid chat, "The fact that it is a collection designed by an Indian is unique enough and there are many new products in it too." Slamming fairness creams ("not sure how many of them work"), Contractor hails Deepika Padukone as the one who can carry off the 'natural look' with ease. "In 'Karthik Calling Karthik', I stripped Deepika of all make up," Mickey states, "I merely used a concealer." High praise is forthcoming as regards Kareena Kapoor too. "Kareena is someone who can look extremely attractive with a bare minimum of make up. For a recent magazine cover, I only used a concealer, lip gloss and mascara."

Edited by you2 - 12 years ago
With no make-up he means, NO BASE. Of course Aishwarya is wearing mascara, kaajal, lipsstick (you can clearly see that) but what he means is no layers of foundation which is very common while doing item numbers.

Here they talk about no make'up look and bunty babli song. (from 03:30)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe4yrw_aishwarya-rai-meinhoon-mickey-contr_shortfilms
Edited by StrangeBoy - 12 years ago