Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Madhur Bhandarkar's statement in defense

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Statement from Madhur Bhandarkar

As the lower court has issued a process against me today, 19th September, 2011, for a case which has been going on for 7 years, I would like to state here after reading the judgment that we will challenge this order in higher courts and seek justice.Background of the case: Initially, on 12th July 2004 complainant had sent a legal notice to me stating if I don't cast her in my film as the leading lady within 48 hours of the legal notice served then she would adopt necessary criminal and civil legal proceedings against me by lodging a police complaint and complaining before the Hon'ble Court of Law against me for cheating, cohabitation caused by a man deceitfully inducing a belief of lawful marriage and criminal intimidation. There was no whisper of rape charges in that notice. Then we came to know that on 9th July 2004 she had already sent a legal notice to one Mr Sohail Khan, an upcoming music director, stating that she is pregnant with his child, affirming that with a DNA test and she threatened him saying that if he doesn't accept the paternity of the child then she would take legal action against him in 7 days.On 22nd July 2004, she filed a complaint with the police alleging me of raping her, for which I was granted bail in the session court which was upheld by the Hon'ble High Court. The Hon'ble High Court had passed strong strictures against her saying her credibility has to be checked, she was trying to falsely implicate me, which cannot be ruled out.The Versova police has investigated this case twice, by two different officers and came to the conclusion that there is no case against me. They concluded it as B-summary as a false case.All the above documents supporting the facts are in the Hon'ble court.Trivia about her: I would also like to mention that she was arrested for hatching a plot to eliminate me in 2005, with the help of the underworld. She was arrest by Agripada police station and was behind bars for almost a month. Now since the Magistrate Court has issued a process against me in this case, my lawyer will take all legal remedies.I have full faith and respect for the judiciary and I am confident of proving myself innocent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

veenab Goldie
veenab
veenab

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
hmmm.. dont know whom to believe
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

This seems like a case of a casting couch gone wrong. Madhur probably promised her a role in return for a night, and then backed off.
She threatened to press charges, then realized you cant really get him arrested for something that is bollywood's dirty secret and practiced by multiple people.
So she changed it to rape.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Its been so many years...I dont think anything can be proved now in the courts. The fact that she waited for so long makes her seem suspect.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top