Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Breaking News: Damini account in SWISS BANK (Page 2)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
u can also add the Jogi in villaine list, as he is wasting the BIRTH RIGHT property of Tapu. he hs no rit to waste it without asking permission from Tapu bitiyaLOLLOL even his love is the property of Tapu bitiya, which he is sharing with Ichchha without her permissionLOLLOL so there r three main villains in UT as per parallel story in backgroundROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijiSnehapojdfanraju_skytiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLAnkit in background  story Veer is Hero or Villian ..i guess Villian after all he also did so much injustice with Tappu BityaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

ROFLROFLROFLAnkit in background  story Veer is Hero or Villian ..i guess Villian after all he also did so much injustice with Tappu BityaROFL
Veer position change time to time, sometime he become hero and some time ZeroROFL depending on he is humuliating Tapu or feeding herWinkWink But after Tapu bitiya new found Rapist love, he hs become permanantly villainROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijijdfantiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by jdfan

Veer position change time to time, sometime he become hero and some time ZeroROFL depending on he is humuliating Tapu or feeding herWinkWink But after Tapu bitiya new found Rapist love, he hs become permanantly villainROFLROFL
ROFLok  so according to background story Damini, Ichcha , Jogi  born hardcore criminals , VilliansAngryROFL , while Veer was like pendulum before swinging here and there , sometimes  hero , sometimes zero,  now  took the role of  permanent Villian ROFLand Tappu Bitya , positive, innocent and pure from day oneEmbarrassed ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi14315ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Another inside newsWink whnever i hear Nani saying something against main villains, i dont surprise, becoz nothing new, all her ideas r voiced in this forum before its shown in the SerialLOL. as we know CVs took idea from forum, so whtever is said here against two main villains, they present it with Nani. few exampls to make it clear:
1) In this forum  from ages it hs been said tht Naukar sd be treated like dirt, and they sd not hv any rit. Nany followed this view. (thanx god they edited like BBOODY NAUKAR type wordsWink)
2) i read long ago in this forum tht Jogi sd hv given some money to Damini and do rafa Dafa and forget abt thm, Nani support same view LOL
3) this forum wished tht Ichchha sd not be mother before Nani wished. so again CVs took this idea from here.
4) Nani only now wishing tht unborn child of Ichchha sd die, but this forum is wishing the day since they show her pregnancy trackWink
5) This forum predicted long before, tht Nani sd follow Tapu first to Bundela house and thn Rathore and Nani did exactly same like with Tapu nani free optionROFLROFL
6) This forum was hell bent to make Tapu-Veer pairing and Nani was doing everything to make it realROFL
7) this forum was dead against the Rapist Rathore, but soon started loving him, Nani followed the same pathROFLROFL
so there were too many proof which show tht CVs take Idea from this forum and show it thru NaniROFLROFLThanx god they excluded some more horrible ideas (like Ichchha death etc.) and saved Nani from being more negativeROFLROFL

Note:let me clear to the reportersWink i m not comparing anyone with Nani, but just eleborating how CVs take ideas from here. Nani is uncomparable, a single pcs and she will be offended being compared with anyoneROFLROFL

Edited by ankit111 - 20 September 2011 at 4:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi14315raju_skyjdfan-lazybee-tiny15

raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
nice post,  iske baare mein tho think karna hi padega aur hasna bhi padega...

Edited by raju_sky - 20 September 2011 at 5:47am

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju_sky

nice post,  iske baare mein tho think karna hi padega aur hasna bhi padega...
LOLLOLwaise koi mazboori nahin haiLOLLOL

raju_skytiny15

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Great post...ClapClapClap After seeing lot of disgusting posts in this forum ur post made me happyBig smile... i am still laughing...ROFLROFL

ankit111tiny15

Go to top