India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Breaking News: Damini account in SWISS BANK

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Hi Guys, long time I didn't open any thread, as it increase the workload of mod and final fate of thread is obviousWink. But today I m free and decided to take riskLOL. Some people also blaming me tht I always target the MAIN POSITIVE character of the show TAPU BitiyaWink. So today I decided to dedicate this thread to MAIN VILLAINE of the show ICHCHHA and DAMINILOL.

There is view tht both Ichchha and Damini r big snatcher and robber, they snatched and robbed everything from Tapu Bitiya from love (as I know love can be only EARN and not SNATCH, but everybody r free to hv their POV) to her propertyLOL. So I m surprised, where all the money Damini keep.  an idea came in mind tht may be she kept all her money in SWISS BANK, to save the taxes on her chori ke malROFL. So a new crime of Damini came in light as a TAX CHORROFL. May be CVs didn't show the deal to common viewer, whn Jogi accepted his crime before DaminiLOL. We common viewer were surprised tht a chor, blackmailer and snatcher like Damini, how cd missed the chanceLOL. If she wd hv asked, jogi wd hv given his whole property to her to do the prayashchit, but she didn't take anything. This was for common viewer, but I think in background there were other episode for only special viewer, having some extra sensesROFL, where they showed tht Damini emotionally black mailed him and asked to deposit  all his money in swiss bank, keeping only some money for survival and for do jun ki roti of Tapu bitiyaROFL. We were also surprised why she didn't take her salary and even the insurance money, which she got gave Jogi to take care. But in the same back ground episodes, they showed tht Jogi 90% of his income was transferring in Damini's swiss accountROFL. I was really surprised tht having so much faith of Jogi, why these two evil characters were not using to exploit Jogi and use his faithLOL. If such position wd hv our another two positive character (after Tapu of courseWink) nani and pushkarLOL, they wd hv bankrupted Jogi thakur and let Tapu bitiya beg on the streetAngry. But the real story was absolutely opposite which was running on background for special viewers, where Damini was exploiting Jogi and grabbing all his moneyROFL.

So we common viewer, unaware of the real story running in background, fighting to prove them sacrificing, but in reality they r supper reach people snatched all money of Tapu, deposited in swiss bank and living in kholi to hide from Income tax peopleROFLROFL.

After knowing the reality I wd not be surprised if in the list, which Indian government hs got from swiss authority, one name will be Damini/IchchhaROFLROFL. . So for the sake of country, I request CVs to expose these both robbers and bring black money back and return to our POOR tappu bitiyaROFLROFL.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisdivya3only.sharadatyagijisumalijessi14315moharikafancrisps21scorpiongalTwinkie_Starjdfanraju_skyDreamer_cjs369PavaniShinyHashiBooshyamsRoshini1494tiny15LimitLessFanharshdb

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
excellent post ankit ...Clap you made my day with this LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanraju_skyankit111tiny15

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Great post ankitClapI love reading ur posts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanankit111tiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Yes yes Ichcha and Damini r d main vamps of d show don't know why Media guys given vamp#1 award to Tapu Wink

Edited by shyams - 20 September 2011 at 2:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkie_Starjdfanankit111tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLO my !!!!!! give me break ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLo ..ok so CVS run two stories one they show other in the background which  all cannot  see only some special ROFLROFLROFLROFL thats why i was always confused Confusedabout some things being charged on Ichcha , Damini and Jogi that has actually not been shown in the showConfusednow i know why ? because i don't have access to background story  CryThank you ankit for explaining so beautifully  how mean and selfish and cunning Damini  is and clearing my confusion  ROFLROFLexcellent post Buddy StarThe World's Biggest Positive and Innocent Character Tappu Bitya the Great ROFLand Biggest Villians Ichcha And Damini ROFLROFLROFLROFL phew SmileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLsorry but i am really falling off with laughter ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijinewkqjessi14315crisps21raju_skyankit111PavaniShinyDreamer_tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Excellent post.
Today my all doubtr r clear. I was always wondering why people r supporting tapu after so many crimes. So there is another hidden story 4 special viewer.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqjessi14315jdfanankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

ROFLO my !!!!!! give me break ROFLo ..ok so CVS run two stories one they show other in the background which  all cannot  see only some special ROFL thats why i was always confused Confusedabout some things being charged on Ichcha , Damini and Jogi that has actually not been shown in the showConfusednow i know why ? because i don't have access to background story  CryThank you ankit for explaining so beautifully  how mean and selfish and cunning Damini  is and clearing my confusion  ROFLROFLexcellent post Buddy StarThe World's Biggest Positive and Innocent Character Tappu Bitya the Great ROFLand Biggest Villians Ichcha And Damini ROFL phew ROFLsorry but i am really falling off with laughter ROFL
Today is enlightment day, we hv been fighting for yrs here, without knowing tht cvs r playing with us. they r creating confusion among viewers by running two story at a time, to create fight for TRP sakeROFLROFL and we poor guys cutting each other throatWink the parallel background story is only for the people having few extra senses, special technologyWink so tht common people cd not see itLOLLOL so people stop fighting, everybody is rit on their ownROFL

jdfanraju_skytiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Yes yes Ichcha and Damini r d main vamps of d show don't know why Media guys given vamp#1 award to Tapu Wink
Arey midia guys r also not permitted to watch the background storyROFLROFL God will forgive thm for their unawareness, becoz they dont know wht they r writtingROFLROFL

jdfanshyamstiny15

Go to top