ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good morning everyone its morning here in uk I am looking forward to ahem slaping kinjal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i do hope  that to happen im from uk as well  i don't have  starplus i watch on net on destvforum in the afternoon.and bloody can;t wait to see the show ahem slap kinjal ðŸ˜­Edited by sam990 - 12 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me too i want ahem to slap her n if she says anythin abt gopi i want him to defend her n speak up 4 her...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well you are not the only one waiting, I want to see the whole thing, what Kinjal is going to say to Aham, and I want to hear Aham's thoughts on what Kinjal has said to him, I also want to see Kinjal flying, after he slaps her, she caused the argument that led to Gopi being slapped from her husband, that necklace remember, so that slap is more then overdue for her, I hope she confesses what she did to Goham, that will go a long way in making Goham a couple.

By the way I'm also in the UK too, only 5 hours and counting to today's episode.
shaffa thumbnail

Is this the UK post 😆 hi all i am from UK as well...

Kinjal to get a slap ok for what she had done in the past ...some one needs to slap Ahem as well...and Rashi and Urmi  ...Kokila needs to slap her self first s she is the one who turned her kids to what they are today cold hearted????

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shaffa

Is this the UK post 😆 hi all i am from UK as well...

Kinjal to get a slap ok for what she had done in the past ...some one needs to slap Ahem as well...and Rashi and Urmi  ...Kokila needs to slap her self first s she is the one who turned her kids to what they are today cold hearted????

Super Super, everyone should slap someone, they should stand in a circle slapping each other...lol

Yah it's turning out like this is the UK post...lol.
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How I wish someone should slap urmila
fungirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If kinjal needs to be slapped then Rashi needs to be murdered  🤢...
Infact Kinjal has stopped all nonsense of causing trouble to Gopi once she got married... but Rashi when will she stop...?

Kinjal could have continued making Gopi's life  hell as seeking revenge for what her life is now but Rashi she has everything better than Gopi (Good MIL & Husband) but still she is hell bent to make Gopi's life miserable...

Afterall Kinjal just went in for modeling for sarees (nothing exposing sort) to earn extra income for her conditioner & shampoo which her fai-saas steals from her 😆 ... i mean whats wrong in that ? 😲

I wish Ahem slaps Urmi or even better if Koki slaps Urmi instead and tht would be a real surprise...
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: fungirl

If kinjal needs to be slapped then Rashi needs to be murdered  🤢...

Infact Kinjal has stopped all nonsense of causing trouble to Gopi once she got married... but Rashi when will she stop...?

Kinjal could have continued making Gopi's life  hell as seeking revenge for what her life is now but Rashi she has everything better than Gopi (Good MIL & Husband) but still she is hell bent to make Gopi's life miserable...

Afterall Kinjal just went in for modeling for sarees (nothing exposing sort) to earn extra income for her conditioner & shampoo which her fai-saas steals from her 😆 ... i mean whats wrong in that ? 😲

I wish Ahem slaps Urmi or even better if Koki slaps Urmi instead and tht would be a real surprise...

Dhavel  should be the one to give Urmi a slap for interfering...

Rashi will not stop until some one catches her and throw her out of MM and live with Urmi then she will stop
sam990 thumbnail
half  hour left to watch it on the net finger cross kinjal get slap by ahem i bet i