Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why khushi is so dumb? (Page 5)

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

About sales personnal lemme tell u one of my 2 minute earlier incidentTongue just now I called delievery home and they dont have such fluent english that holds tru according to that my conversation with them but but they dont attkofy and dont repeat words 2 times

If u read my posts in this thread u will get to knw I am talking abt her attkofy thingEmbarrassed
Yes...Yes...I agree with the specific point you mentioned!Smile

I have only started watching the show recently, hence I don't know much about Khushi's character or how she behaved earlier! Its just that, from the time I started watching IPKKND, I found Khushi not being able to speak English well to be very reasonable, since it went very well with the character she is portarying nowadays!

I actually did not even know that Khushi worked in ASR's Office!Shocked I need to read the old updates and watch the videos! This sounds interesting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Originally posted by --sunshine--

About sales personnal lemme tell u one of my 2 minute earlier incidentTongue just now I called delievery home and they dont have such fluent english that holds tru according to that my conversation with them but but they dont attkofy and dont repeat words 2 times

If u read my posts in this thread u will get to knw I am talking abt her attkofy thingEmbarrassed
Yes...Yes...I agree with the specific point you mentioned!Smile

I have only started watching the show recently, hence I don't know much about Khushi's character or how she behaved earlier! Its just that, from the time I started watching IPKKND, I found Khushi not being able to speak English well to be very reasonable, since it went very well with the character she is portarying nowadays!

I actually did not even know that Khushi worked in ASR's Office!Shocked I need to read the old updates and watch the videos! This sounds interesting!

Ohh okay yeah she worked and she even wrote english dictationsTongue Vedio and written update archieve is updated u can go thru them Embarrassed
After that we can have discussion on this issueTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
yeah come on now, BAYFRIEND?!?! lol that was funny

but yeah even my grandma knows how to say boyfriend and she does not know english at all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..Prinsesse.Suvi

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harpreet.M

yeah come on now, BAYFRIEND?!?! lol that was funny

but yeah even my grandma knows how to say boyfriend and she does not know english at all!
i m also dissappinted for thisAngry
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
CUMM onn!!! suppose if sumone studies in a hindi medium skool..they are equally educated in every way as an english medium student , except for their language , y shud they , being indians , luving indians even think of learning english well??? and the cv's r showing her that way just to show hw a few middle class girls arre...and u no what??? i think, it looks cutee!
even my aunty, who has studies from hindi mdium pronunces-skool-iskool---fone-pphone-----but its upto their culture and their education..
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
as for buoayfrnd...its good she doesnt know how to prononce it..  :p
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Some people speak with accents, even if they're educated. But sometimes i do feel Khushi's accent is exaggerated. 

Prinsesse.Suvi

Yummymummy IF-Dazzler
Yummymummy
Yummymummy

IF Crorepati

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i think she was shown to speak this way cos of awkwardness too (and maybe to add a bit of humor element). Lavanya suddenly asked her the question out of blue and she was not comfortable with topic. She is a girl with traditional values - (chunri falling on head thing).
btw, I agree lots of people write good english and get a bit awkward speaking it as they don't use it on a regular basis.

Neloufer.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index