India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why khushi is so dumb?

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
i was really disappointed in yesterday's episode. when lavanya asked khushi about her boyfriend. khushi could not properly pronounce the word boyfrnd. first she pronounced bayfriend. 2 times she pronounced this. later she pronounce boyfriend. is she is not educated? then how could she was doing job in AR company if she does not know common english? i m totally dissappointed, cvs should notice it. they should develop khushi's character. at least she should know common english. she also wrote a resignation letter. if she can write resignation letter then how she cannot pronounce properly the word boyfriend. pls somebody tell me

pls cv, r u listening? pls improve khushi. dont show her such a dumb. i want her a successful fashoin deseigner. not only ghar ki sati sabitri bahu

Edited by Kamalika.. - 20 September 2011 at 2:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985hkhb17Harpreet.McherrypansyVidya_luv_SaRunpri12pakpearlNeloufer..Sad.But.True.Prinsesse.Suvisaher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
You are so correct...I so agree with you..she even pronounce phone as phhhoone..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvashVidya_luv_SaRunKamalika..pakpearl

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

and husband as buhbaand...this is so no appropriate...its ok if she studied in hindi medium, but this much pronunciation in very normal...for even an hindi educated person...

bayfriend and hujbaand are used by people who are totally illiterate...and didnt grew up listening to these words...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RufaEvashKamalika..Prinsesse.Suvisaher_90

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
phone,sugarfree it is also ok. but in case of boyfrnd pronounce she is totally... in case of live in its ok, bcoz some moth before i also did not know about live in, i was also 19 years. but a 12 pass girl also can correctly pronounce boyfrnd,sugarfree,treat etc. remember when sim pam ask her to give treat she said "kya denge" sim replied "treat chamkili". she does not know these common english. unbelievable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnala-Prinsesse.Suvi

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
well that  is her Lucknow accent ..She always speaks that way .How that supposed to be dumb??

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

huneymonstadeepi04Asmita88ArnavKhushi1996pbtghoshcricketfan1Kamalika..S.StephyJaiJaiIraniMataAnotherAdmirerpinky_blueskiesmuffins2waffles

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
don't go on pronunciation. bcz it differ time to time. You can hear a word in different pronunciation not only India but also in other country.  As In India, pronunciation is different at Eastern region & southern region as well as British & American pronunciation is different.  That not mean they are all dumb or uneducated.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmita88AnotherAdmirerS.StephyKamalika..

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
but khushi behaved yesterday such that she never heard the word boyfrnd. she pronounce it bayfrnd. and she always called security choukidaar. why?
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
While working for ASR I think she showed that she knows English very well...even I was frustrated by her English ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..pakpearlsaher_90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index