Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SUNSHINE (MG) Epilogue PAGE 136 (9th/Nov/2011) (Page 66)

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
part 16
Geet is so aggressive and their romantic moments are wonderful.
Oh sad that geet realized she is the girl Maan hates...what will happen now.. will she hide this or tell her everything and what will be maans reaction... cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Awsome prt,nw maan's turn to knw who is d grand daughter of his late dad

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Part 17

As the car entered the KM premises she lost all hope and felt like crying, she cursed her late grand father for doing this to him to her, she did not understand how to tell MK that she is the same girl he hates.

She looked at him her heart was crying deep inside, he halted the car in front of the main entrance door  of KM and came to her side and opened the car door for her, she felt like she was stepping in a sinking ship, she held his extended hand and came out of the vehicle, he pulled her to him and traced the strand of the hair back, she sighed and hugged him knowing very well that this was her last chance to feel any physical contact.

He tightened the grip on her waist feeling her uneasiness, after a while he pushed her slightly back at a arms length and looked at her tensed face, and asked her, 'what happened Geet are you alright?' she nodded and said, 'Maan Sir, you hate the girl who owns the house at present?' he sighed and said, 'yes, to my cores, I can't help hating her' she looked in his eyes and said, 'do you love me more of hate her more?' he looked back at her and said, 'what type of question is this? But I will not try to lie, Geet sorry to hurt you but I hate that girl even more than I loved my Baba, Geet you are my heart, you returned the colors that were missing in my life but still I can't love you more then I hate that girl who snatched my Baba's love for me, who painted my life grey' she knew it, she hugged him back.

He lifted her and carried her to the main entrance door, and said, 'Geet, this is what I was practicing for, I want you to be the first person to enter my dream home, my KM', she was confused but as she looked at his smiling face she knew what she should do, she prayed to the heaven's above and said, 'before I enter in with you I want to tell you something' he smiled and nodded.

She slipped from his arms to stand on her feet and  turned her  back to him, he hugged her from behind and said, 'tell' she took a deep breath and said, 'Maan I love you very much and since the first time I realized I always wanted to be with you, and Maan I will always throughout my life love you, you are most important person for me after my Baba, maybe that's why I can understand why you hate her more then you love me' she turned back and looked at him, he was listening to her with confusion , she said being still in his arms, 'Maan, please kiss me' he was in awe, and she pulled him sealing his lips, after a long they parted, she was crying by the time the kiss ended, tearing were endlessly pouring down.

He cupped her face and said, 'Geet what happened? Why are you crying?' she hugged him and said, 'Maan, I never knew anything, hope you will forgive me' he was confused, 'what happened Geet? Tell me', she sighed and said not wavering her grip on him, he too was holding her firmly, 'Maan, I am Ram Kapoor's granddaughter'

He immediately loosened his hold on her and stepped back looking at her in horror, she tried to touch him but he turned his back to her and headed to the car, and while entering the car said, 'let me drop you to your flat' and opened the back seat door for her, she slowly stepped inside the car sitting on the back seat, the rest of the ride was quiet none of them spoke, once outside the building, as soon as she stepped out of the car he sped the car, leaving her behind.

She came to her flat all exhausted, she collapsed on the bed and cried her heart out, she did not realize when she drifted to sleep.

On the other hand MK drove wildly and headed to his present address, Dev was sitting there, but MK did not acknowledge him and pulled out his mobile and called Mr. Rai, 'hello, Mr. Rai, please cancel the KM deal, I am not interested in buying it' and before the lawyer could say anything he switched off his mobile, Dev was observing him and said, 'what happened Maan? Everything ok' MK sighed and said, 'Dev why does it always happen to me?' Dev said, 'what?'  MK said, 'every time I love someone the person ditches me' Dev sighed, 'who ditched you?' MK said, 'first my mother left me then my father, later Baba proved that I was not his and now Geet' Dev straightened, 'what did she do?' he sighed, 'she is Baba's granddaughter' Dev sighed, 'so' MK looked at him with surprise, 'Dev, she is girl because of whom my Baba ditched me' Dev said, 'he never ditched you' MK said, 'ok but I feel lost with the fact that he chose her over me' Dev asked, 'now what does this have to do with Geet, she did not ask him to give her KM' MK said, 'that does not make her less guilty' Dev gave him a defeated look, 'Maan atleast for once see the letter Baba wrote to you, your misunderstanding will be cleared' MK angrily said, 'I will not read it' and left for his room, then suddenly he turned and said, 'Dev, you knew that she is that girl' Dev nodded, MK asked, 'since how long?' he said, 'the first time I saw her, I recognized her' MK was baffled, 'how?' he said, 'that Kangan she wears, the other one was with Baba' MK said, 'how come I never saw that jewelry and you saw that?' Dev said, 'Baba once told me that he would give that Kangan to your wife, but you never married, so you never saw it, plus when he was showing it to you, you were least interested so he showed it to me' MK gave him a dejected look, 'Nakul knew about Geet?' Dev sighed. 'yes' MK shouted, 'ok so the only person who did not know was me, that means I am the only foolish person round here' Dev was shocked at his reaction and he just looked at MK as the defeated and hurt man left for his room.

sorry for being late please don't nail me I was struck  please forgive  me I will try to be punctual
please comment I know I am a fool to keep you waiting but your are angels for dropping a comment for hungry me   you are they always are
send in your love in form of comments ...this is mine for you

hit the like tabDay Dreaming
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you all not like Zoombie but like your SHRUTI DI

part 18 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1794363&PID=47937340&#47937340

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 17 October 2011 at 9:33am

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarthahupyarisaheliinlwgeetvidyakanagarajHolynanehavashiswati2011zil143cukishmaaneet25insivinsi05mishimpal2011Sarah08aprajitamadramishtikhurana9290860623ada_angelAcharya10mayukhaasmi123lathaausamirah_amjadmmishra1Gemmjoa123-divya-bhakbhartifandiyachillYellowtullipsnazsijSaj110nonabebuoooooopallavisarkarBkhasprathyusmilingruchshahsakadaficloudflowerseductivepurplesk_75preet.harmanKashish9687rostmaneet2011snemaansurbhijn106manjusha_92MSgayatriashuvarpriyanka86nish025annbellbirdy2011sessyits_mechiki143rashgirl000sarocutemishtiSphinxmicky11khushboo22fatema_007-eiya-AzmiiamreenshameemArsheelamuskaan...star_777m-g19indiegirlcherieLoveramalu123ixrayytanujadreamy4everputhJayaRfebinyusuffAnu-Ananyacyum321Rocks.DharaGudiyalovesguru286pearlgangesegbprincess163MsMovielovershalinisaran89Annu8193billy_rituShimmerrkrndrnats0101kshubhangi-indu-KoolsmileawesomepoojaNeeju_wallflower_ambeernritzy09paponeconRamhari-Veritaserum-mrk-1lovelycutietedyWater.sanu3108basicquestion1tintinuAudiwalia-memorable-harshithaaaaaaaKrishnaluv94punjabi.princesshruti_luvs_msk007jindalvrsharmashalini01esha143Alamelunihatri-afsha-prerna1pop77swetha10t_areebmandymore..hinal..rsroopalimuskanpmaanseepreethiaVSai2008seemamaryShalve--Ratna--Ash19916n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapeTyroRemya_Pillaiammu5impoojavermakabslocks-Mishu-Craziest_MG_SharmeenLuvsGCchavvi16Loquacious_Aashmysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_dumasspvdDownhill

Mohana14 Senior Member

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

smj1977.shruti

lovelycutietedy IF-Rockerz
lovelycutietedy
lovelycutietedy

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
awsome update

smj1977.shruti

Azmii Goldie
Azmii
Azmii